F for M - Medieval/Fantasy

Started by MissHotCoco, May 27, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissHotCoco

Hi! I'm Coco. Here are some topics I'm interested in doing. All are non-smut, optional romance (time skip if things get heavy), and paragraph style.

~Vague Topics-
- Royalty
Princess/Prince and a guard/servant
Arranged marriage

- Adventure
D&D style - Mercenaries or finding lost objects or dungeoneering
Traveling the world, healing, finding odd jobs, looking for the right place
Joining a guild/group and doing whatever that organization does (assassination, spying, merchant, ect.)

I'm pretty open to any type of RP but I do mostly fantasy/medieval types. Usually RPs with no guns and modern or futuristic stuff.

The only exception is a Zombie RP (similar to the walking dead style).

So message me if you are interested! <3 Don't be shy <3

A/A updated. Please read! Sorry lovies!

CrimsonBlood

Hi, I wanted to see if any of these might still be available?

von666

I would like to try some dungeon style game

(not the kinky dungeon since I am not yet been aproved)

Cyrus Crink

Hello,

I'm down to rp in a DnD style game, whether you want a royalty or adventure game can be up to what you're craving. I am a DM for my DnD group and we can play in a level up system if you would like.

Thruman

Hi there. I'm pretty interested in all your listed ideas! I'm pretty confident we could have some a pretty cool adventures! Send me a message if you're interested.

JessicaHouse

I'd be interested in doing an RP with you. Possibly using a villainous character I've wanted to play around with a bit. How would you feel about a roleplay wherein I play an ancient, wicked sorcerer who once ruled the world and may be seeking to do so again? We can pair him up with any number of characters you can think of.