The Deck is Stacked (F for M, mostly, Light to NC)

Started by QueenofSpades, August 17, 2011, 05:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenofSpades

Hi, I'm very new to Elliquiy and still getting settled in, but I'm eager to meet some wonderful writers.  I hope to find a literate partner looking for a story that includes a good plot, character development, and a liberal helping of smut.  Both male and female writers are welcome to reply by PM, though my story ideas are usually conceived as primarily heterosexual.  Please PM me if interested.  Replies that contribute to the idea and spur collaboration are lovely to receive!  And, as always, feel free to share your own ideas completely independent of the ones presented here.

Amazon Mating Rituals

Though they live without men, amazons nevertheless have a need for them lest they're tribes wither away.  However they seek out only the best stock to sire their progeny, be they warriors that have proved themselves in service to the tribe or respected opponents.

Medieval Fantasy Warrior x Amazon
"Conan" Setting Warrior x Amazon
Roman Soldier x Amazon

Supernatural Passion

This is a story of a passionate love affair between a human woman and a supernatural being; more specifically some sort of demon, incubus, or dimensional traveler.  This lover can appear wholly human, be somewhat exotic in his features, or have the ability to shapeshift between a variety of forms.  My female lead will begin the story rather vanilla in her sexual appetite and tastes, but the sexual energy of this being overwhelms her and sweeps her into a world of erotic gratification and experimentation.  The affair becomes an obsession that affects every part of her life, perhaps disastrously, and I'm open to the experience engulfing her friends or family in different ways if desired.  Or perhaps he is luring her into his harem.  The experience could begin with her involvement in a cult or witch coven of some kind and calling the erotic being to her, or he might seek her out for some mysterious reason.

For the setting I'm strongly inclined toward the late 19th century or modern, but I'm open to other ideas.

A strong influence on this idea is Coppola's Dracula film's take on the Mina / Dracula relationship, where the elder vampire seduces the reticent and prudish Mina into a world of aesthetic and erotic delight.

The following two pictures also get me thinking of the possibilities.  They're paintings, but probably NSFW.
vallejo.ural.net/1980/show.php?006
vallejo.ural.net/1984/show.php?008

General Fantasy

I'm very interested in a more general ongoing fantasy highlighting the adventures, erotic and otherwise, of a beautiful adventuress.  The tone can be serious, or silliness replete with fantasy cliches.

QueenofSpades

Revised, cleaned up, and a new story added!