Oddly my email wont hide?

Started by Entropy, May 29, 2008, 10:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Entropy

Some how on account creation I made my email addy public. Now try as I might and even going so far as to change my password (that worked). Its stuck on visible to public.
Hopefully I got the right forum and if so, would a mod be so kind as to change that for me?
Thanx
Children show scars like medals. Lovers use them as secrets to reveal. A scar is what happens when the word is made flesh.
Leonard Cohen

Sherona

Thats because until your approved, you can not change your profile :D Once your approved you can hide it :D

Kalen

I clicked on your profile, and your email address is indeed hidden.  Once you're accepted, you'll be able to see a lot more options, as well.  Hang in there!

Maeven

I can't see your email and I had the same question when I joined. It always looks "visible" to you although others (except board mods i believe) can't see it.  
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Entropy

Ah thank you for that. Problem solved then and thanks again :)
Children show scars like medals. Lovers use them as secrets to reveal. A scar is what happens when the word is made flesh.
Leonard Cohen

Elvi

Yes Entropy, you can see it, admin can see it, we can't....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Magenta

Thanx Elvi,

I had the same question.  I really don't want my email to be made public.  If I am the only one that can see it, well then good.  Thanx for clearing that up! :)

~ Magenta
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~ Maya Angelou

On's and Off's
url: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17614

Elvi

Just checked Magenta, your email deffinitely doesn't show...*smiles*

Xillen

Quote from: Magenta on June 17, 2008, 06:42:08 PMIf I am the only one that can see it, well then good.

I can't see it either.

Though for your info, you're not the only one that can see it. Vekseid always can, as can the Goddesses. I'm not entirely sure if the Sirens can see it.

Elvi

Already said that Xillen.....*grins*

Xillen