Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

*sighs*  So much for that plan...   

Elvi

Mwhuhahahahaaaaaaaa........come to Nurse Elvi.....*grins Evily*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Oi there, Elvi, hang on - all manipulation of Amberghylles' postrate currently is being cleared through me!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

*sniffs*
You are going to try and stop me having fun?

kongming

*chuckling* I actually had to Google water chestnuts to figure out their relevance to caltrops. I was aware of the noxious weed, which are rather similar to the 'weapon' in the shape, and the way they slice your feet up, but I didn't know about water caltrops. Which seem harmless.

Interesting.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cherri Tart

wow - i live this place - it's a font of irrelevant, yet interesting knowledge :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Like ginger roots? *grin*
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

*giggles*  oh, yes - that bit of info, btw, came in very handy - hardly irrelevant at all! *smacks KMs bottom playfully*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

*stretches out happily*

...I think there used to be a point to this thread.

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

Yup! *rerails*

I'm getting close to 5,000 posts! Who thinks I'll manage it today?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*lays down alongside KM, arm draped over her waist, kissing her ear*  there usually is, and it usually gets lost along the way. *smiles*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

"What we doing tonight Elvi?"

"The same as we do every night Kong and Cherri - derail threads"

I have always seen caltrops as water chestnuts, which conjurs up often hilarious images when the word is used in other contexts.....*grins*

Cherri Tart

lol - they're labratory mice, whose genes have all been spliced, they're Elvi, Elvi and the brain, brain, brain, brain.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

"Quick, use the catapults to cover the battlefield in caltrops!"
"Score, we get free food!"

Incidentally, you can get plushy caltrops. Generally from the same places that sell plush dice, Cthulhu (I have a goth Cthulhu plushy ^.^) and dragons.

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Well done! You might even catch up to Elvi one day, considering your incredible post rate. Why, soon enough, your post total will be...

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!!!!!

Ons/Offs:

Idachan

And here I'm almost up to 500. Now, to get my statistic to be 1 post per day too....

Bliss

Creeping up on 5555.... Interstella, anyone? :D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

OOO..look!
Just gone over 24000!.....*laughs*

Bliss

SOME day I'll catch up to you, Miss Elvi!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

If you don't burn out first.....I'll keep my fingers well and truely crossed for you, it would be a shame if that happened....*smiles*

Bliss

*giggle* No sign of burnout yet! *beam*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Tom

So....bring out the Champagne! This is my 1000th post. I'm now officially in the over-1000-posts-club, where Elliquiy actually has 93 members. Next goal is the over-5000-posts-club with currently a mere 17 members. :)

kongming

Welcome to the club, Tom *grin*

Ons/Offs:

Elvi

*cracks open the bottle*