Red Sox Suck [seeking female, humiliation. nc]

Started by BigBuckBob, June 09, 2009, 02:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Two rival baseball teams [doesn't exactly matter, but the game was inspired by a girl in a red sox shirt]. Anyway...

Two long time rival teams met on the field of sportitude. In attendance of that game were some of the loudest, fans in the league. And things got pretty heated in the stands.

My idea: we each play one of the fans, on rival teams. Things start out light and playful but get ore extreme as  the game goes on. Until one of us takes it a bit too far and celebrates the team victory by pouring a drink on the others head.

I have designs in my head to make me the dominant one. After you dump the drink on my head, I respond by tripping you at the stairs to the parking lot, causing a greater injury then intended. After a short investigation on me and a bit of medical attention on you, we are released and meet again in the parking lot. We go from there.

I am also open to anyone that wants to play a dominant female to my male.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Darwishi

This looks interesting. I'd be willing to play the girl.

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

blindserpent

well where would you like to take this rp i might be interested :D

bigdean777

It should definitely be a Yankee fan humiliating a Red Sox fan, that would be the ultimate.  Make sure you post a link I want to follow this one.

(Yankee Fan)

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

bigdean777