Female/kinky dominant wanted (human, elf, drow or furry)

Started by Darthvegeta800, June 09, 2009, 02:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

Basically looking for a player of more dominant female characters. Though the idea of turning the tables and giving them a taste of their own medicine along the road is quite pleasing too. All the story ideas may be given a furry variant or use traditional species. Please take my d’s/d’s into account (see my sig) and the ratings there, some things I’m very likely to want to include. (especially the top ranked ones) Variants on scenario’s in my story idea thread (see sig) are acceptable too.
Mostly looking for a setup that includes an expansive non established setting:

Fantasy setting:

-   Amazon/Female Warrior captures a male warrior/knight. If it involves furries the female is a Tigresse or other feline, the male a Wolf or Panther (black fur)
-   Drow Valsharess / Drow Warrior and Drow male. (some example stories in my story thread)
-   A Dark Elf / Drow who caught a male target/enemy/ex-lover and slides into a most difficult position due to it as she wants to punish him but not hand him over to others or kill him.
-   Powerhungry Queen and her favoured Champion/General: The queen has some unusual methods of ‘binding’ her most competent lieutenant to her.
-   Powerhungry Queen and fallen general/young Prince/traitor: Basically a punishment/seduction/corruption rp.
-   A lecherous bitchy Sorceress/Necromancer and her bodyguard: Basically a setup that is a bit more ‘switch’ orientated as the female Magic-user is a pain to bear and the bodyguard will make that clear eventually.
-   Demoness – Demon/human/Angelic warrior or Female Angel / Demon/Human in a setting of celestial warfare
-    An Elvish Queen, princess, Ranger, Druidess or other tracks and catches an old enemy (ex love interest) and decides to teach him a lesson. Either pacifism, a sadistic edge, or perhaps lingering affections cause her to opt for alternative punishments. A Redemption/Romance story can easily be included.

Superhero settings:-   A villainess finally got her hands on her nemesis and rival OR her superhero enemy. A perfect opportunity to ‘entertain’ herself and find out just how enjoyable his company is.
-   A superheroine caught her vigilante rival or her main supervillain and decides to manipulate/force him to better his ways… or at least get some gratification out of humiliating him.

Other:

I’m open to other settings and ideas.