Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Do not come back, do not beg me again, Belle! After all, you are not even 33 !!!

Belle33

Beg!  Only in your dreams Mr. L!  Go away!

And!  I'm 33 for a little while longer - thank you very much!  *stomps upstairs in a snit*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramman

Sorry, it's over...you're too touchy about your age. Plus being with Legionary makes me think you don't appreciate me as a person.

ropedwrists

It was exciting at first, but now...I'm kinda creeped out by the whole Grim Reaper getup. We should see other people

blue bunny sparkle

"But... but... I thought you liked the costumes.. and the roleplays?! I can't be with someone who doesn't enjoy a large cape! We're done, I'm sorry, but I'm going to the Halloween Store to find someone that can appreciate me!"

*grabs arm full of desguises and dresses and stomps off*

Phoenixrisen

The fact that you have wings makes me feel inadequate. It's not healthy for me to remain in this relationship. I'm sorry, but we're done.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

TheLegionary

You do not do anything I ask, Phoenix! I ordered a sushi and you brought me a sashimi!

You off!!!

Haruki

You deserve someone as strong as you.  I'm just a mere weakling.

Sorry, I'm turning you loose.  :(
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Breathless Intent

I always said I wanted a sweet sensitive soul...but all this talk of you being a weakling? Sensitive is one thing, weak is quite another. I'm sorry but I need a man with a firm hand, so I'm showing you the door. It was lovely while it lasted..

Flaming

I break up with you, just because so I can make it up to you in the other post :)

Mordred

You are simply too hot. This blue on my skin, after nearly a thousand years, is starting to flake off. Sorry, this is kinda traumatic.. yes, insane.. but.. can't be having it. Goodbye!
*See Pillory*

ropedwrists

I'm sorry, I just can't deal with the blue fingerprints all over the apartment. I feel like I'm living with a smurf with leprecy. We're going to have to call it quits.

Phoenixrisen

I'm getting really tired of never seeing your face. I just can't go on like this. Bye!
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Yikes.. waving that sword at me whenever I come near.. well, ok.. it's madly enticing but you nicked me! I had no idea that thing was silver! That's just.. downright sadistic, you know? And quite unforgivable. I'm outta here!
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

What did you expect me to do? Who do you think is responsible for all this blood all over me anyway? Seriously, do you expect me not to defend myself?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

After all this time, you still don't know when I'm just playing? Heh.. if I was serious, that sword would be embedded hilt-deep within that rock behind you. Silly human.. how can such sweet nectar flow within that accusing brain? Boggles my very senses. Later, gorgeous! You can forget about the dark gift from this sucker.
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Dark gift this dark gift that! It's like you're all caught up in yourself. Did you ever stop to think that maybe I don't want to be a vampire? Of course not! Really get over your condition!
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Story of my long, twisted time.. lurking my way through eternity.. always gettin' the damn blame. Yeah.. I suppose those sleepy whispers that begged for my bite were just.. the ramblings of a nightmare, eh? Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You always promised bites, but then never got around to it, well, good bye, nice try.. get your box and out the door with you.

Mordred

First.. you swipe my dog. Then.. you use my powers over shadow to raise that army of obedient ants.. and now.. NOW.. you send me to my grave? *not such a bad thing.. quite cozy, really.. but have to display outrage for dramatic effect* Ha! You can quit me.. I'm firing myself from this madness! And I'm taking back my evil little mutt. Come on, Morticia.. we are not wanted here.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

ropedwrists

As much as I <3 you, I don't know what a fractal is or why you're the queen of it. How can I be with someone if I don't know what they do for a living? :(

Breathless Intent

At first I thought I could get with this whole rope thing, it was kind of sexy and kinky and hit a lot of my buttons. But now? *sighs* You won't even let ME play with them! Its always you who gets to be tied up. Well, that's not working for me, I need someone who will let me be bound up every once in a while. Goodbye, and good luck getting out those last few knots *grins*

Autumn52

Breathless I'm sorry but I have to break up with you because you simply are breathtaking. I keep getting out of breath every time I see you. I need someone that doesn't make my heart race quite so much. You are to hot and sexy for me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Breathless Intent

All I wanted was to look pretty for you, and you can't even appreciate it! Always telling me to cover up so we can have a conversation. Well what makes you think I wanna talk so badly, hm? Come on, I'm not wearing this for my health, darling. You can't seem to take a hint, so I have to go find someone who will properly ravage me! Goodbye!