News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Someone did remember to cover that wamprat-sized hole up, right? Right!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MzNurse

Of course I can tell the positive battery cable from the negative...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

I want my brain to get some air
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Jim Varney got the shotgun, don't ask me how but he got the shotgun, run!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

And for my next trick... I shall escape this impenetrable glass tank!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Damnit rolled a one with the great twenty-sided in the sky.

Mordred

Shit... that's a mighty big wave.
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Oh your supposed to evacuate during the countdown. I thought there would be cake! D:

Amberghylles

Prefect Mos

"I love you companion cube" 

Oniya

Why didn't someone tell me hemlock was poisonous?!?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Apparently you really can't kneel down in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it.

Prefect Mos

"There is nothing wrong Fugu"

Inkidu

Oooh cool atomic hand grenade lethal up to ten thousand yards! Why didn't anyone tell me I could only throw it ten!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

saturnschild

I going to mail myself to grandma. *closes cardboard box and waits for mailman*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Prefect Mos

"Trust me there are no sharks in the Sound..."

MHaji

"I am your Creator! YOU MUST OBEY ME!"
Ons and offs, in song form.

-

AUCUUCUACGAACGUGAAGCUGACACUCAUAUUAGUCCCAUGAUGGAA

Mithlomwen

"Nothing bad will happen....trust me!"
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

I'm sure this bridge is strong enough!
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

"I'll catch you I promise!"
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Hey, that's funny... you have '999' on your scalp!
*See Pillory*

Cirdan

What does this big red shiny button do?