"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortigan DeLoncre

Posted on: Today at 07:04:00 PMPosted by: saturnschild 
Lets get married dear Romeo.  (LMAO..too funny)

So I hear that theres an old mine shaft down here...

Mithlomwen

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Inkidu

The odds of that happening are like impossible!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Wait right here - I'll check the basement.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SubmissiveDominance

Oh please! I've done this a million times before. Let's try it on fire!
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

SubmissiveDominance

The red pill is a placebo.
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

MzNurse

How nice of you to invite me for dinner, Mr. Lector.  What are we having?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Inkidu

Lets go poke a tiger with a stick!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mortigan DeLoncre

*rolling eyes*  I know, exactly, what I'm doing.

The Golden Touch

Look! A sleeping polar bear! Let's play cymbals next to its ear!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Mordred

Ok... now... I'll clip this red wire. That's what my book, 'disarming bombs for dummies' says... so here goes!
*See Pillory*

Crovonovin

Oniya

Klaatu... barada... ni- *sneezes*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Honey, that dress is not flattering.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

I don't believe Keyer Soze exists.

Krysia

Crovonovin

Jushhht one mer...hic!  Jushht one mer drink!  I can take it!

Mordred

Bruce Lee? Jeez, I can handle him! Hey! Lee! Get over here so I can whoop your ass!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

I bet you I can juggle these two chainsaws.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Ohhh, this branch will hold me. No problem!
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

Krysia

I can take Jet Li and Jackie Chan on at the same time. They ain't nothing but p@$$|3$!! *censors the real word used* xD

lexxusbabe

I'm going to go down there, and wait for my refund.