News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Transformation (M/F)

Started by The Baron, August 20, 2009, 05:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Baron

***Transformation (M/F)***

The basic gist of this roleplay would be a High School or College themed RP. Basically my character would be a nominal outcast, I'm thinking of a nerd stereotype (as that's one that I can play well) and somehow, over the summer between say junior and senior year of highschool, or senior year and freshman year of a college that both our characters would be attending, my character undergoes a massive transformation, physically. Either through some mystical power or even just being so fed up with things that he goes on a crash course of diet and exercise and comes back as a veritable Adonis of the male figure.

Your character can be any number of things. I'm thinking, however for my own gratification ( ;)  ) That she be a drop dead gorgeous, queen bee of the school type. She could be sweet and bubbly, stumbling over herself at the new kid that looks strangely familiar, cruel and almost sadistic with an eye towards acquiring a new boy toy that she thinks she recognizes but what does that matter, she'll get him anyway... or any type of personality that you'd want to play. I'm a very open sort, so feel free to explore an archetype or personality that you feel would fit within the context of this RP.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. :) (Also, please feel free to look over my O/O's thread and my other wanted thread.)

YoungOne

Sounds interesting, would you like to try it over YIM?
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0