what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

Black yoga pants, black t-shirt with white lettering (souvenir from Metal Wave festival 2001, black socks, silver Celtic cross pendant.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Maeven

Black, knee length pencil skirt and two-button jacket with faint gray pinstripes situated about a quarter of an inch apart.  The skirt gives way to a 4-inch wide, tightly pleated bottom hem.  White fitted sleeveless shell.  Black, patent-leather slingback peep toe heels. Hair is down, parted to the side, blown out straight but flipped up at the ends.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Wistful Dream

Jeans with butterflies stitched into them, dark wash, the butterflies gold and silver. A loose green v neck sweater, black ballerina flats.

Dreamweaver

501's, blue t-shirt, blue hoodie & boxer briefs.  And steel-toed slippers.

Bayushi

Even though it's 62F(and raining, of course) I'm cold as hell.

So I'm wearing a pair of Bayushi's(He plays on E also ;D) black sweatpants(which are WAAAAAAAY too big for me), and one of his black T-Shirt's(also way too big). He's 6', has a 41" neck, really broad shoulders, big chest.... and I'm 5'3", only a B-cup.... so it looks HUUUUGE on me.  :o

But I'm cold....  :'(

Miss Lacey

Dark wash jeans, black The Spill Canvas tshirt, black and purple butterfly socks, and my undies so have the " =D " emoticon on them.
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Bayushi

Quote from: Miss Lacey on October 03, 2008, 07:13:09 PMDark wash jeans, black The Spill Canvas tshirt, black and purple butterfly socks, and my undies so have the " =D " emoticon on them.

I want your undies!

Miss Lacey

Quote from: Akiko on October 03, 2008, 07:13:53 PM
I want your undies!

You gotta ask nicely and give me cookies, then we'll talk. ;D
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Kalen

a tshirt, and some sleep pants

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Dawg

Green and blue plaid flannel bottoms and a gray Ryder's Cup T-shirt with wool slipper socks with leather souls.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

SinXAzgard21

Cradle of filth shirt, Black and red Tripp shorts, and Black and white stripped socks.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Belladonna

Right now, I am wearing a grey T-shirt and black sweats.

Kurzyk

Cherri Tart

600 pound gorilla suit! ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Psi

Just a loose pair of tracksuit pants.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Cherri Tart

oo - i love happy bunny! i have "I hate everything" and "Boys are stupid" socks not on, but yeah! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ket

Hold on a second....

-takes of her panties to see what they say- 

"I just realized, I don't care."
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Ket on October 12, 2008, 02:00:40 AM
Hold on a second....

-takes of her panties to see what they say- 

"I just realized, I don't care."

*giggles and tries to decide if Ket is sexier in panties our out of panties and decides it's a draw*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caeli

White dress shirt, plaid pants, black chunky boots, and a tie. ;)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Midnight Sky

Pink tank top and really short light gray shorts
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Kalen

pj pants, and a white Reebok tshirt

Bliss

Dark grey and light grey men's Gap ring tee, light blue underpants.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'm glad you're not wearing heavy blue underpants.  We'd have to have a talk, you and I.  *nods*