*Warning, dirty rp wanted* (F seeking M or F)

Started by MelindaTheLilly, March 15, 2013, 11:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelindaTheLilly

Hello, and thank you for your time.  I've been on a pretty long hiatus now... but  I have recently been dipping my toes in more humiliation, forced, dirty, and just overall normal taboo and more.  I'm craving an exciting story that would involve my character being captured, used, raped, used again, and then tossed away like a common whore.  I feel kind of weird saying it, but I want to be humiliated.  I'm kind of hoping for a partner that is very detailed and doesn't mind being extreme to me, from the chubby and stinky assailants all the way to the animals the use on me, or how they share me publicly.

I usually post a minimum of 2 para's, usually more.  At least a post a day is what I try for ultimately.  My character(s) I am thinking as a 35-40 year old mother of two(if you want incest involved, I don't mind), a twenty-odd woman who has dropped out of college and is now homeless, and an amazon/more feral type woman.  If you're interested in this, send me a PM please.  Oh, and I still need to come around to updating my O/O's... so for me, there are NO offs right now.  Everything is a yes.... yes, that is everything ~

One more note:  While that is my craving, if you have your own dirty/dark/depraved urge that you've been shy to approach someone on, I'm definitely your type of gal to be open minded with.  Looking forward to your PM~

On my flipside~  Those looking to be completely taken in the same way I want to be above, I can also be a very demanding futa for your delight ^.^

MelindaTheLilly

MelindaTheLilly

Tony48

Hi,

I am available for posting most days and would be interested in some of your scenarios :)

I am drawn to the mother with two children. Perhaps she is down on her luck who sees an advert for a live housekeeping job - children allowed. 

Please let me know if you are interested :)

Tony.