Seven deadly sins

Started by Elvi, November 05, 2005, 05:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangely made

*leaps on Elvi and starts to spank her arse *

* and thinks about spanking Zulo as well* ;)

ZK

*is immune to spanking, but not whipped cream!*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

strangely made

* Finds whipped cream and a evil smile forms on his face * Oh Zulo , come here .

Elvi

*Looks at Zulo and reaches for can of squirty cream and jelly babies*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

*blinks* Just what are jelly babies...and no! Not the whipped cream! *purrs like a kitten*

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

strangely made

If you two carry on miss behaveing , I'll have take both of you and teach you a lesson .

Please miss behave some more .

Elvi

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/acatalog/Jelly_Babies.html

*Bites the head off a jelly baby and grins at Strangely*

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............

strangely made

* With a wicked grin , he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two finger of fudges *

Oh girrlllllsssss

ZK

Fudge is fun to eat. Not fun to wear. I only like whipped cream and the flavored oils you can consume!... o.O

Elvi

Leaps on the finger of fudge rips off the wrapper and starts sucking, hands over can of cream to Zulo

strangely made

*Grabs Elvi and Zulo by the hands and drags them both into a corner*

ZK

*blinks* It's really cramped in here. *mews and sits on Evli's head*

Elvi

MMMMNNNFFFFFFPPPPPPHHHHHH  HHHHHHUUUUUUMMMPPPPHHHHHHH  HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

*Noise of cream being squirted*

strangely made

Perhaps we would be more comftable in here * shifts the corner ACME style and reveals a large King size bed with crisp clean cotton sheets .*

AutumnFury

*Sits on perch and snickers.* Muaha. O-o; I've been told by many people I deserve a spanking. ;-; *clings to ZK.* You'll protect me, right?

Elvi! I'll write up a character asap, promise!
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Elvi

*reaches over and smacks Autmn on the bum*

Ok honey, still happy with your choice?

strangely made

I'm sure there are plenty of spanking to go around .

AmberMK

Greed mentioned that she needed a hapless victim... so where do I sign up, lol?   :P

LordAnubis

Hey, I could use some helpless victums too. lol.  Though I guess techinically eveyrone can be envious.

ZK

Mine! *latches onto Amber* I'm Greed for a reason. *laughs at self, bad, bad pun*

Elvi

I've put you down Amber, I am going to need charatcer profiles befor I can get this started up

My Lord Anubus, I will be your illustrious first victim if no-one else take up the challenge, though I may be most unworthy....*bows before him*

AutumnFury

Hell, even the other sins can fall prey to their bretheren, couldn't they? :D

I'm stillllllll happy with being Pride. :D "Lucy, I'm home!"
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Elvi

Hang on Zulo do you want greed or glutony?

AmberMK

Where are the specs for the character profiles?  I must have missed them somewhere.

ZK

Greed. Every time I hear Gluttony I think of Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. A fat bald guy who eats people.