New guy looking for RP with woman

Started by Dontgiveup1, July 27, 2012, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dontgiveup1

Still figuring out the site and trying to get my feet wet in here. Still unsure of how this works, but excited to figure it out.

Lady Temptress

Hi ya. I apologize for not replying to my one on one topic my looking for one on one topic that is. I forgot where it was! Sorry!
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Lady Temptress

Thanks. This is the forum that we can rp PG 13 until you get approved.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Ok.. Cool.. I think we were talking about a mom/son scene

Lady Temptress

Ok. But we have to keep it PG 13 on this forum.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Right.. I do understand. It's tough, but it's that tension, buildup, and initial awkwardness of it all that I like so much. The sex afterward is just the icing on the cake.

PoisonousKitty

I'll rp with you :) Throw me what you have :)

Dontgiveup1

let's see... How about mom was a bit submissive to her husband, but he left her for another woman. Now her son is becoming more dominant, degrading, and demanding, just like his father.She's not sure how to take it, but is glad to see he's got such confidence. Maybe she figures he'll make some woman happy some day. I don't know.. just a start.. brainstorming.

Lady Temptress

We can rp that when you're approved. :P
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Lady Temptress

Depends on what ya want to do with rp right now. we can get it started  and then if you're approved we can move it to another forum for the rest of the rp.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Ok.. Lets... We can just kinda set the scene, and see what we like. Kinda set up our characters and stuff. Was thinking mom was a bit slutty. Maybe she still wears skimpy clothes around the house. sometimes even just a bra and thong.

Dontgiveup1

Lady Temptress

Since its PG 13 for now, she can wear a skimmy robe. Lol. I'm going to go eat dinner and I will return in an hr my friend.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Good morning to you too :)   How have you been?

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Doing good. Had a great day today. Now relaxing to a beer.

Dontgiveup1

Anything you want to chat about today?

Lady Temptress

I dont know, why dont you picl the topic. :P
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Hummm. It's just hard to keep it PG.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Yea.. I know. I do hope I get this. It's nice to find a place where there are so many people who seem cool. There are so many chat sites where the people are lame.