Ninja Burger! (NA, regrettably)

Started by MadPanda, December 19, 2008, 02:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

(from the Ninja Burger website, at www.ninjaburger.com, oddly enough)

"We wish all the time to be able to provide you hot fresh delivery and to propose to you a joy of eating burger life. Let's enjoy the burger with a smooth fries of our ancestors. You will be sure you will be satisfied.

Ninja Burger bring happy life, healthy life. Guaranteed, or we commit seppuku.

As masters of the ancient art of Fast Food Delivery, we guarantee that all our customers are happy. In fact, there is no such thing as an unhappy customer. We mean that. If you are unhappy, we will be happy to send a ninja deliveryperson to speak with you about what is making you unhappy. And then you will be happy. Or else you will not be. Alive, that is."

Sometimes you really, really need a Double Ninja Burger with Extra Wasabi...even when you work in, say, NORAD.  Or happen to be in the middle of the jungle, plundering a tomb a la Indiana Jones.  Or work in the depths of the facility under Raccoon City in the room right next to the Red Queen after the whole place is on lockdown.  When that happens, you need Ninja Burger!  They deliver to anyone, anywhere, in thirty minutes...or they commit seppuku.

This game is not about the honorable customer.  It is about those brave and unsung heroes of covert fast food delivery (of course they're unsung!  They're ninja!).

Do you have what it takes to be one of the Ninja Burger team?

More information here: www.ninjaburger.com/rpg/ and a copy of the core rules here: www.atomicsockmonkey.com/freebies/di/pdq-core.pdf

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Not Adult?

But what if the honorable customer needs a happy ending massage to reduce their extreme tension?

I kid, I kid, but this does sound rather interesting. I'll have to take a look at the ninja burger site, care to give an idea of how this would work, in short?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

Good question!

Mostly non-adult, as honorable employee has only thirty minutes to make delivery.  Not enough time for proper foreplay and decent servicing of client.

Also, Ninja Burger Employees do not exist.  Ninja must take great pains not to be noticed.  Giving client a massage would be most noticeable!

In spite of the system, this game tends to be rather fluid...but straightforward.  The Ninja Burger Employees get a destination, a client, an order to deliver, and how much time they have remaining to get order to customer.  Where they go from there is up to them.

Oh, there's a random complication table, to be sure...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook