News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I Like You (Prototype and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, December 12, 2010, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prototype

Derilan didn't hear the second text coming to his phone as it was left upstairs once he went to put on the music, hearing the knocking he went to the door and opened it. With a bright smile he looked at Sydney. " Oh you're finally here! The food is ordered and it should be here any minute now. " He looked okay other than the scratch on his lower lip. His pearly white teeth enhanced his bright warm smile as his silver eyes followed over her figure, stepping aside with the door opening wide for her to enter. " Come in Syd and feel yourself like home. " He was wearing black jeans and a black tank top, he was fresh and clean and the tank top exposed his well formed muscular hands as well as his worked out chest. The jeans were not that tight and gave him some room which didn't really show out his great healthy figure of his lower body.

And then it hit him." Oh.. damn it, did you call me? Cause I think I missed it. " He said scratching  the back of his head with a faint smile and an embarrassed look on his facial features. " My phone is upstairs, was too busy setting everything up for this. " His snow white hair was combed and was hanging over his upper back and shoulders. Few white strings of light hair rested over his face as he looked at her. And without hesitation he approached her and wrapped his strong hands around her slim figure, embracing her against his chest for a warm hug.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

AAA111

Before he even was able to get a word out she gave him an evil glare. You know your such a jerk. I text you to see if you need me to leave and you worry the hell out of me because I think your seriously injured or laying somewhere hurting and in pain or even worse that your dead. You don't even send me anything back to let me know that your okay. Your lucky I'm even here. I was so close to just going straight home. She said to him all in one breath as she walked into the house.

"I didn't call you but I did text you. Sometimes boys are so clueless." She said to him groaning as he gave her a hug. She looked at him and saw how cute and good looking and fresh he looked tonight. It was at that exact moment that she saw the cut on his lip. She touched it and cringed at him being hurt. "Oh my god what happened. Your lip looks rough and your eye looks a little bit rough too." She looked thoroughly scared as she sat down on the large comfy couch.

Prototype

" Hey don't worry about it, there was a fight and I went in between cause I don't like fighting.. so one of them bastards came to hit me instead and I defended myself. I left afterwards and came home to prepare. I am sorry I assumed you were in class and that you will call me. " He sighed afterwards looking down on the floor with a sad expression. " I.. well I just didn't want to worry you and I assumed you would call me after your class, texts are on vibrate but calls have a ringing so I would had heard and explained. I didn't know you were going to text me eh.. and I was so busy getting this all ready that I forgot about my phone completely. " He tried to explain himself, his silver eyes shifted from her to the floor feeling shame and sadness as she seemed mad, he felt like he had ruined the whole night and the plans with that. " Well great.. I guess I can mess everything good up just like that. " He pouted and went to the dining room.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Derilan rushed out from the dining room, going to the door he opened it and there stood a man with large white paper boxes. The food was delivered hot and ready to be eaten. Derilan handed the man the pay and thanked him with a smile, closing the door with his foot he held both of the boxes each in one hand turning to look at Sydney. " Heh.. the food arrived, well if you're mad at me and think I am a jerk then you can go home.. I am not forcing you to be here as much as I would like and want it dear Sydney. " He said weakly and looked down to the dark blue carpet lieng on the hallway.

AAA111

She looked at him realizing how much he was truly sad that she was mad at him. That kind of hit her and surprised her. She didn't think that he would be so sad and ashamed of himself. As he left to go to the dining room after being clearly upset that she was thought to be mad at him she followed him. She grabbed his arm and smiled at him. I'm sorry that I am being such a drama girl right now. I was just worried that you were hurt or something like that. Your friendship really does mean a lot to me and I would be so sad if I knew that anything bad at happened to you. No you didn't mess up anything. That was me. I'm the one being the jerk and not you. She smiled as she looked at his deep gorgeous wonderful eyes.

As he went to get the doorbell she sat at the dining room table and waited for him. If you will still have me I would love to stay. It would be such a waste to leave such a sweet, funny, and cute guy like you hanging especially after you went to all of this trouble to prepare everything that you did for tonight. SHe smiled lovingly at him.

Prototype

He smiled and removed the boxes having two large plates with meat and potatoes, followed by some vegetables and sauce. Generaly everything you will find for a good meal. The food looked delicious aswell as the wine that he poured into both of their glasses. " You arent a jerk Sydney hehe.. I simply forgot about my phone and I should had let you know that I was alright. " He chuckled lightly and sat down across the table facing her with a smile. He took the remote in his hand and pressed the button, the lights went dim leaving the two candles in the center of the table to light the table. There was also a wase with three grimson red roses to add to the contrast and music begun to play quietly in the backround.  He held a glass out for her with a smile. " For a night to remember. "

AAA111

She looked at all of the yummy food on the table and she thought how great this dinner was going to be with the company that she would be having. When he poured the wine into the glasses she thought how absolutely adorable and cute he was with all of this preparing that he had done. No you are not at all a jerk. I should have realized that it was just something that was accidental and not on purpose at all. If it had been Seth he would have blamed me but your the good guy. She smiled but then realized she put her foot in her mouth. I mean Seth's a good guy he just .. She said as she begin to ramble on and on. She raised her glass to his Yes a night to rember

Prototype

Derilan smiled brightly sipping from his half filled wineglass and tasting the wine, afterwards looking into Sydney's eyes as he twirled the wine in the glass by circling his hand. The candle light reflecting from his wolf-like silver gaze. Chuckling lightly he spoke. " Oh Seth is mostly in his own world and tends to get wierd. He doesn't see whats good for him. " Slowly placing the crystal glass on the side of the table he took a hold of the fork and a knife, starting to cut the meat and taking a piece of potatoe placing them both in his mouth. " Mm.. this is good! " He said after eating them both, still looking at her he asked. " So what have you done meanwhile, anything wild or interesting? "

AAA111

Sydney smiled at him as she grabbed her wine glass and took a sip of the wine while looking into his deep and gorgeous eyes. He is so darn cute she had thought to herself. It is rough still because I was with him for 4 years and now it is all gone. It's just rough. I'm happy now it is just kind of different now. She shrugs. She grabs her knife as she cuts her meat into small pieces and her potatoes too. She takes a piece of each and places them in her mouth. It is absolutely delicious. Thanks for doing this. I appreciate it. She looked at him and shook her head. Nothing really other than going to school full time and working a 30 hour work week. How are things with you? Update me please. She said smiling.

Prototype

He smiled brightly sliding his hand over the table and holding his palm out for her. " Would you like to come and dance with me Sydney? " He smiled at her with a sly wink, his second hand took the glass and raised it to his lips for him to take a large sip drinking away the red wine to place the empty crystal glass back on the side of the table. Standing up slowly he moved beside the table still having his hand held out for her moving his other hand to the pocket of his jeans to pull out the remote to the music station. Changing the song it was slow and had a nice rhythm. " Or am I too bad looking to ask such a beautiful girl for a dance? "

AAA111

She smiled as she looked up at him as he had asked her to dance. Sydney thought to herself what a gentleman this guy is and how that is not something that you see everyday. I would love to come and dance with you and no you are not bad looking. In fact you are very cute and handsome. Your a 10 She said smiling as she stood up after she had finished her glass of wine. She smiled looking at him as she held his hand unsure of what to do at that exact moment.

Prototype

He pulled her with him, a smile coating his lips as he moved to the living room. The music begun to play louder and there was more room. His hands were placed on her lower and upper back his chest pushed close to her with his face few inches away. As he spoke his hot minty breath would possibly be felt on her skin. " So what to you think of tonight Sydney? " he asked with a smirk, slightly drunk from the wine yet he managed to pull it off and hold balance as he moved in circles and slowly in the rhythm of the music. Dancing with her along with the cues of a romantic song. " I certainly like it, I haven't really danced with someone for a long time.. and by far not someone as beautiful as you. " He chuckled with a faint blush standing out on the pale skin gleaming on his cheeks. He thought to himself. She is amazing, I don't understand why Seth would hurt her? Oh well.. I guess I make her feel better and forget the past which is more important.

AAA111

Sydney laughed as D and her danced for awhile. She looked up at him smiling. I am having a wonderful time. I haven't honestly been this happy since probably about a year ago. I'm having fun and this is really sweet and romantic. If someone came in right now they would probably think that we were dating or something. That is really how cutesy it is. She said smiling at him with complete seriousness in her eyes. She noticed that he was a little dizzy and moving in a weird way. Hey are you okay? You seem a little out of it. If you need to sit down for a minute or you want me to leave so you can sleep I can do that. I don't mind really I don't.

Prototype

He chuckled lightly slowly pulling her even closer to his body turning the dance more into a hug where the feet move. He slowly leaned his mouth near her ear, his hot breath washing over her skin as he whispered in a gentle tone. " What would be wrong with us dating hmm? " He smiled enjoying the romance and the warmth of her flesh, his hands caressed over her back as he whispered without waiting an answer to his last whispered question. " I am fine, simply a little bit drunk and acting perhaps a little silly. " He had said the words and continued to brush his body against hers, slowly moving until he met the wall leaving her right between the two. " It's so confusing, I know it is wrong to flirt with the ex of my brother but.. you are simply too wonderful and beautiful to simply ignore. "

He smiled as he had stated the previous, his hands resting on her waist as he looked into her eyes with his light silver gaze, feeling as if he is drowned into her hypnotizing beautiful stare, moving his right hand to brush over her cheek. Even a faint blush could be spotted on his pale skin, his lower lip curling into his mouth for his teeth to bite down to, he wanted to kiss her but didn't want to ruin anything as he wasn't sure how she could react or feel about that, trying to calm his raging emotions he continued to stare into her eyes deeply almost as if paralyzed for that emotional moment.

AAA111

She nuzzled her face into his neck as she laughed and smiled the entire time. No no no I never said that there would be anything wrong with us dating. Though I did already date your brother but your different. Your much much sweeter and kinder. She said to him enjoying the feeling of him holding her and making her smile. Something that she had not done in quite a very very long time. This is you drunk? Hmm not bad I say. Not too bad. You look much much cuter when your drunk. She said as she hid her face into the front of his shirt. She thought maybe she shouldn't have said that. It was a little bit late for that now. Yeah I am a little bit confused. I'm not exactly sure what to do either..but I do know that you are absolutely amazing.

She looked into his eyes as he stared at her. She was almost sure that he was going to try and kiss her but he didn't. He was truly a gentleman and she loved that about him. She wanted him to kiss her but at the same time she didn't want him to kiss her. She had way too many feelings going on right now and she didn't want to get hurt again. She was scared.

Prototype

Biting his lower lip he slowly closed his eyes leaning his face closer which left his lips few inches from hers, his hot breath would brush against her mouth as he spoke. " Sydney I am eager to kiss you.. " His voice was slightly trembling, his hands ran along her back while he felt an urge for passion wash over him. His mind went blank as he leaned in slowly, placing his pale lips on top of her's for a kiss. He didn't wait for an answer, already somewhat knowing that she wouldn't try to resist him. He had seen how she looked at him, how she smiled and cheered up when he talked to her. No doubt the girl had something on her heart and it seemed something stronger than a simple friendship thing.

" I am sorry.. " He said after slowly breaking the kiss and opening his eyes, not letting her go yet however. " I eh.. " he didn't have any words coming out from his mouth almost as if his tongue was twisted and locked in his mouth. He had so many things racing trough his mind which he could had said but he found nothing that could explain how right it felt to kiss her. While he felt good a small part of him told that it was wrong due it being ex girlfriend of his brother yet at the same time majority of him didn't want to let her go, he felt deserving of her and knew that he could make her happy if he tried hard enough.

AAA111

She looked up at him as he brought his lips closer to her lips. She really enjoyed how close they were too kissing and at this moment in time all that she wanted was to kiss him. When he did kiss her, her heart had just melted. He was such a good kisser and he made her feel so special. She looked at him wanting this along him but all she could think about was Seth and how much drama this was going to cause. She didn't care because she was starting to develop real feelings for this amazing guy.

I'm not sorry that you kissed me. Not at all. Though it may cause a little bit of drama. But I'm okay with that if I can know that you will be there for me and have my back. She held onto him as she wrapped her arms around his back.

She heard a beeping coming from her purse and she groaned. That's my phone. Let me just grab that real quick. She went over to phone and opened it to read the message and she stood there with her jaw open. Geez really she thought to herself. She felt like this was something she wanted Derilan to see so she handed him her phone. He sent me this She said handing him the phone. The text read: I swear to God Syd if you are over at my place with my brother I will be so pissed. He is a good kid leave him alone. He doesn't need somebody like you messing and screwing with his head like you did to me. IF your there just leave. Don't ruin his life like you did mine.

She looks up at him as tears run down the side of her face. Seth was never ever this verbally abusive. Derilan never really knew the extent of their relationship. He may have been abusive in other ways but never verbally. I should uh go..um yeah She says as she tries wiping away the tears as she grabs her purse.

Prototype

He heard the phone ring and looked at her getting it, after she had shown the message and he saw the sadness in her expression he automatically moved towards her and wrapped his strong hands around her firm figure, his mouth near her ear and whispered. " Ignore it, I want you to be here and I want you to be happy Sydney! " He sighed and closed his eyes as he held her close to his warm well formed chest. " My brother is simply arrogant, and I will tell him that in his face.. we can be together as we want without him being a concern. I will find my own home if he doesn't want me around no worries. "

The thought of his brother sending a message of hate like that without care of what he had to say about it made him slightly angry. He held his hands around her and placed his lips on top of hers to kiss her before breaking away with a smile. " I'll talk to Seth myself. " He begun searching for his number.

AAA111

She looked at him scared and really nervous. She was not exactly sure of how to proceed. She really wanted to be here but at the same time she really didn't want to cause any drama. I want to be here too but I REALLY don't want to cause any drama and make things any worse than they already are. She gave him a small grin hearing him say them together. It made her happy to see him say that. You are such a good good guy. Maybe he is right. Maybe I'll just ruin your life.

She looked at him as she turned her head questioning him. What? What are you going to say to him? Please don't. I don't want to break apart two brothers. She smiled after he kissed her loving the way his lips felt against hers.

Prototype

He sighed and shook his head, putting the phone on the table he walked close to Sydney and wrapped his arms around her beautiful body. Smiling as he leaned in to hug her against himself he whispered to her ear. " You did me a favor by coming into my life, ignore the words of Seth he is arrogant and a fool. " His lips brushed on her neck kissing her warm skin with his pale lips, his hands held strong around her fragile frame.

" I like you and you like me, I don't see why we should deny that which we like.. Seth is a family member, as much as he might want to be away we are still together in blood regardless of his words. He needs to accept that he couldn't give you that what you deserve and want, I however want to give you that. He spoke in a whisperly tone, sighing as he enjoyed the warmth of her body against his own, he smell of her hair and perfume, the sound of her heart that was beating in her chest. It was perfect.

AAA111

She smiled as she puts her arms around his body and hugged him. She loved how he made her feel so good about herself. That was something that she had not felt in a very very long time. It is just hard when a guy that you dated for 4 years says things like that to you. I don't even know why he is being such a jerk like he is. I really don't get it.

She smiled and grinned wide as he told her that he liked her and he didn't care if Seth got mad or anything. That was something that really meant a lot to her. I like you too A LOT. Probably a little bit more than I should like you considering everything. This is perfect. She said as she traced circles around his shirt, clearly getting very nervous. She always gets nervous around a guy that she really likes. She is such a girly girl but it really is who she is regardless of what anybody does or says.

Prototype

" Good, his just a jerk cause his jealous that he let you go and I disagree to follow him. " His hands were around her firm figure, his mouth leaning in to kiss her lips and cheek as his hands caressed over her back finally resting on her waist with his chest pushed against her own. A warm smile was seen on his face, he was happy and felt like he would melt with her in his hands. He tried to deny the fact that things moved so fast, but he didn't want to slow it down feeling like what he did was right.

Keeping his hands on her they moved from her back to her cheeks to hold her head steady as he stared deep into her eyes. " We will be alright. " Leaning his mouth near her cheek he placed another quick kiss with a warm smile. Enjoying the warmth of her body next to his own.

AAA111

She smiled up at him as he kissed her. She loved the fact that he kissed her so lovingly and sweetly. What? Really? Why did he do what he did then? I was happy with him. Did you talk about me and him and what happened and why it happened? She held on to his hands loving how warm and big they were. They made her feel really safe and that was something that did not happen a lot.

She nodded agreeing with him. Yeah we will be alright. I really do believe that. I have got to believe that. She nodded as she stood on her tippy toes to lovingly kiss him on the cheeks.

Prototype

Keeping his hands around her figure he smiled warmly at her. " No he has always thought that since I am younger than him I need to follow his every step. He had you and he decided to let you go, his game ended and mine just started. Perhaps I will follow in his steps, but I will not let you go like that and hurt you.. He spoke calmly leaning in to kiss her cheek as he embraced her firm figure in his hands. Smiling as his eyes closed he enjoyed being around her. Slowly pulling her along he sat down on the couch and slowly placed her head on his chest for her to enjoy. Sighing as he looked down at her he spoke. " You're beautiful, and amazing.. I won't let him hurt you not with his hands nor words. And if he doesn't want me around I'll find a motel, no problem. "

AAA111

She looked up at him in shock as he told her that his game had ended and that D's game had just started. She took it the wrong way clearly as she stood up suddenly very upset. Maybe I was wrong then. Maybe your just like him. This is all a game to you. I'm not worth anything other than some stupid prize as you just said. She crossed her hands across her chest clearly upset and mad about the comment that he had made. She always took everything to heart and this is definitely one of her not so good qualities.

Prototype

Derilan looked at her and stood up quickly, moving close to her again to place his hands around her. " No.. no I didn't mean it that way. Simply he lost a game that was worth more that he could give, you are an amazing girl and I don't understand why would he let you go so easily. I just.. want to make you happy and in return I feel happy as well. " He whispered to her, moving his head towards her in attempt to kiss her lips and trace his tongue along her lips. He would then attempt to slip his tongue in her mouth to make the kiss more enjoyable and passionate. His hands would rest on her lower back as he went for the kiss.