Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 06, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
The perks of bosom buddy-dom!

The best location on the ship, bar none.

yeah, they touch each others breasts as much as they touch their own XD

Vergil Tanner

ALSO:

My favourite combination with Magus is Shocking Grasp and Intensified Spell.

Because fuck you, bad guys. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 08:18:48 PM
OH BY THE WAY.

Something I forgot to mention, Robyn; if you want to go down the Power Attack Route, you could always A) Use a Bastard Sword (can be used one OR two handed) and take Power Attack and Furious Focus. Furious Focus lets you ignore the To Hit Penalty of your first Power Attack each turn. :P

Noted and placed in the Doc for future build notes. Thank you Vergil.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 08:21:38 PM
ALSO:

My favourite combination with Magus is Shocking Grasp and Intensified Spell.

Because fuck you, bad guys. :P

Also noted but was planned on. Thank you once more!

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 06, 2017, 08:21:18 PM
yeah, they touch each others breasts as much as they touch their own XD

*Nisha is fondling her own* Well, wouldn't you?

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 06, 2017, 08:33:12 PM
Noted and placed in the Doc for future build notes. Thank you Vergil.

Also noted but was planned on. Thank you once more!

You're very welcome! I like coming up with weird and wonderful builds, so I have a few Feat Combinations planned. ^_^ My favourite IRL character right now is a tie between my Kata Master Undine Monk named Rej (He has 28 AC. 28! Without armour!) "The Dandy Gentleman" and my Kitsune Dual Wield Ninja Scout. She gets to feint with one weapon and attack with another, then do a Style Strike to hit with MORE sneak attack damage, she has a +18 Stealth and a +20 Bluff, AND she has the Scout Archetype that gives up the immunity to flat footed that Ninjas have...in exchange for being able to deal Sneak Attack Damage on a charge! SNEAK ATTACKS FOR EVERYBODY!

My next IRL planned character is an Empty Quiver Archer. Basically? Green Arrow. xD "I'm shooting you with four shots a turn. Oh, you want to close? WELL NOW I HIT YOU WITH MY BOW MOTHERFUCKER." xD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 06, 2017, 08:33:12 PM
*Nisha is fondling her own* Well, wouldn't you?

*Camilla sneaks up and grabs Nisha into her cleavage*

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 08:47:32 PM
You're very welcome! I like coming up with weird and wonderful builds, so I have a few Feat Combinations planned. ^_^ My favourite IRL character right now is a tie between my Kata Master Undine Monk named Rej (He has 28 AC. 28! Without armour!) "The Dandy Gentleman" and my Kitsune Dual Wield Ninja Scout. She gets to feint with one weapon and attack with another, then do a Style Strike to hit with MORE sneak attack damage, she has a +18 Stealth and a +20 Bluff, AND she has the Scout Archetype that gives up the immunity to flat footed that Ninjas have...in exchange for being able to deal Sneak Attack Damage on a charge! SNEAK ATTACKS FOR EVERYBODY!

My next IRL planned character is an Empty Quiver Archer. Basically? Green Arrow. xD "I'm shooting you with four shots a turn. Oh, you want to close? WELL NOW I HIT YOU WITH MY BOW MOTHERFUCKER." xD

You are a scary motherfucker, Vergil, and you have my respect.

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 06, 2017, 08:49:39 PM
*Camilla sneaks up and grabs Nisha into her cleavage*

Eep! Breast attack!

indarkestknight

The magical lineage trait is a popular one to take for shocking grasp for magi, and combos well with intensified spell and shocking grasp, as it lets you apply intensified spell for free.

The other popular option is using it for the frostbite spell with the Rime Spell metamagic. Intensified Shocking Grasp does savage amounts of damage, but if you want some crowd control/debuffing, the Rime frostbite is a popular combo..

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 06, 2017, 08:56:58 PM
You are a scary motherfucker, Vergil, and you have my respect.

Haha, I do my best ;) My first EVER DnD (well, Pathfinder) character was a level 1 Ifrit Anti paladin of Asmodeus, and in his first EVER combat, he ended up fighting a pair of Lawful Good Clerics with bastard swords alongside his Asmodeus Cleric Mate. Unarmed. >.>
So he took the fork he stole from dinner, set it on fire and OHK one of them by impaling him in the eye, then handed the fork to his Cleric, who slid it between the ribs of the other one, killing him. :P

OH I forgot! Kiyoni - my Ninja - also gets to Sneak Attack if she moved more than ten feet that turn. BWAHAHA.

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

kingmaster1

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 06, 2017, 06:32:02 PM
I have to wonder why I bothered making a male heterosexual character?

MU

Same reason I did, most likely
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RobyntheWitch

Captain Whitebread

They weren't the main reason but yeah, those abs.

Did you check out the movie?

Vergil Tanner

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 09:37:04 PM
WHOOPS. Dunno where I got "Male" from xD

indeed! A rack like hers is completely feminine, good sir! XD

Captain Whitebread

You never know.  They're doing amazing things with surgery these days.....

Captain Whitebread

Also, thank you VT for compiling the list.  Aperahama is CG, if you wanted to add that.

And both your characters have the same name.  Was that deliberate?

20 potential characters with 4-6 slots.

People who don't make the cut for this game might want to consider starting a second game.....

Vergil Tanner

No problem! And thanks, will add that now.

As for the name, yeah. :P If either of them are accepted, only one will be. They have the same name, personality and background, they're just trained differently :P

Captain Whitebread

eBadger

Added the original trans male/non flight version of Arietta to my original post.  Hopefully the first took the "colorful/larger than life" suggestion and ran with it, but in case it ran a bit too far, the trans version would also be a pretty damn fun character to play for a different host of reasons. 

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 06, 2017, 08:47:32 PM

Runt my grenadier does something like that.. Explosive Missile + Large Durable Arrrow + admixtured mix of Arukun's Flame/Slime Grenade..

Upclose.. he prefers his MW timeworn chainsaw.

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

Haha, nice. xD I have to say, I prefer Pathfinder over DnD simply because it supports more insane, silly builds :P DnD feels like...I dunno, like you have to optimise to not be murdered. xD

AND YES IT DOES! D: D:

I'M SO NERVOUS XC

RobyntheWitch

I still remember my very first character, she was a rogue back in 3.5. She later became a hunter of the deep and one shot a dragon with her aim shot. It had to beat a DC 40 I think it was, it nat 1'd and died.