To the poetry lovers

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, May 14, 2010, 11:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Hello everyone,

As some of you might know, I have the habit of posting poems here in the blogs. Recently, thanks to a wonderful friend, I was given the opportunity to have an extra website, where I could post my poetry portfolium. And I am taking that opportunity.

This means that, from now on, I will post all my poems there. However, I will post some poems here, as the frequency will eventually diminish (until it goes weekly), and there I will post poems I won't post here. There are two works that fit this statement already. And while I thank that person very very much, I know that, by now, you may be wondering "Where is that website?"

Well, that unfortunately will only for the approved members. Click the link at my signature, top right, and you will find my poems. Also, I am reposting there the poems I already posted here, so don't mind if you see some old friends again. But this is only temporary, in two months most there will be only brand new there.

Again, thank you all for reading the poems, I love you all. Remember: There are going to be other poems here in the blogs still.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Fairehawke

Awesome. You're own webpage is really a kewl thing. I am so asking permission to be there and read them, plz :D

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Fairehawke on May 16, 2010, 08:14:12 PM
Awesome. You're own webpage is really a kewl thing. I am so asking permission to be there and read them, plz :D

You have my permission gladly, dear =D

A & A

Chevalier des Poissons

Double-taking, I would also like to add that my signature will keep track of the updates of my website, so you know when I have posted something new.

Here on E blogs I will post every saturday, sunday most.

A & A

AmandaBear1776

Congratulations on getting the Website for your poems!!!!

♥AmandaBear♥♪1776♫