On the run (F wanted)

Started by glimmertwin, February 09, 2010, 03:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glimmertwin

Ok, this one is a bit deep.  Roland (my character) is just a normal, 9-5 guy working for a marketing firm.  He is married and has an ok life in the suburbs.  Driving home from work one summer night his car is t-boned.  A young woman gets out carrying a very large duffle bag over her shoulder.  She looks rough - bruised, dirty (but still attractive).  She begs you for help, crying.  She is talking very fast and you catch a few things like "President" and "Global Warming" but not much else.  You see another car flying towards you both and realize she is on the run.  You also see the side window open on that car and a man leaning out with, what looks like, a gun. 

Roland grabs her and they run down an embankment and into the woods.

The story line is that she is a former aide to a Senator and has been working with an underground group that believes that all the Global Warming studies and such are ALL fake.  That it has all been set up by our Government to make money, to cover up illicit deals and to fund operations.  Even the President is in on it and, when the information she has in her duffle bag gets out to the media, half the congress, the President and a few Supreme Court Justices will be going to jail.  The only problem is, they have the entire Government of the United States looking for them. 

Ok, that is the plot.  What do you think? 
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

RedEve

It could be interesting, depending on what you have in mind for it...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list