Herogasm (A Superhero-Vacation Orgy) STARTED: Still Recruiting~

Started by Primarch, July 21, 2012, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

~Anything you want. The whole point is to relax, recharge the batteries. Not have to worry about civilians and paparazzi while your doing it.~

For those of you who are familiar with the comic "The Boys" you'll know what 'Herogasm' is, a time when every hero and villain pretends there's a major threat to the Earth and they all fly away to save the world. In truth its a weekend of all the sex & drugs the super community can handle. A 'thank you' for all the hard work they put in.

So here's the idea, you can play as any superhero/heroine or any supervillain/villainess you like, or someone brought in to entertain (male & female  and spend a week in a Caribbean Island doing whatever you want. Character's are absolutely not limited to the setting of 'The Boys' and you are both welcome and encouraged to take up characters from Marvel/DC and other publications.

Before this goes any further, who would be interested?

Primarch - Deathstroke
MzHyde - Harley Quinn
Jmorty33 - Tim Drake
Saphir - Cassie Sandsmark
Prince Truhan - Two-Face
Etah dna Evol - Aruna
Cami - Emma Frost
Rayve13 - Catman

MzHyde

All comics characters, or original characters as well?

Primarch

Well I had originally intended for it to be comic characters, but if there's a general interest in originals I'd not be against it.

MzHyde

Just wondering. I could totally play Harley Quinn or Catwoman.

Primarch

I have a feeling either would be quite popular.

Jmorty33

Heros? Villains? A weekend of sex and fun? Count me in as Tim Drake!
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Primarch

Tim Drake eh? I was expecting a Dick Grayson first.

Jmorty33

Personally I like Tim more than Dick and I think he's the best Robin out of the five.

AKunoichi

I'm kinda wanting to bring my starfire ripoff from Triangle's Authority game into this.

As for robin, as long as it's not Jason "Bawww batman let the joker kill me" Todd. :p

Jmorty33

Quote from: AK47 on July 21, 2012, 06:52:27 PM
As for robin, as long as it's not Jason "Bawww batman let the joker kill me" Todd. :p
I know right?! He is such the baby!

MzHyde

Quote from: Primarch on July 21, 2012, 06:31:31 PM
I have a feeling either would be quite popular.

I don't know much about comics aside from Batman, Teen Titans, and Gumsith Cats. And that last one's a manga so it doesn't really count.  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Jmorty33 on July 21, 2012, 07:13:11 PM
I know right?! He is such the baby!

I thought Jason was more enraged that the Joker was still alive after all that he's done rather then Batman being unable to save him. Unless that's just the animated Under the Red Hoods Continuity unfortunately.

AKunoichi

My knowledge mostly comes from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

I don't know which was worse, Starfire's blankness, Arsenal, or hearing Red Hood wangst.

Kanrya

do we have to play a Marvel/DC character or can we bring in an OC from say the X-men or something along those lines?

Jmorty33

Quote from: AK47 on July 21, 2012, 10:00:43 PM
My knowledge mostly comes from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

I don't know which was worse, Starfire's blankness, Arsenal, or hearing Red Hood wangst.

From my readings in Batman, Robin, Teen Titans, and Red Hood and the Outlaws I had some liking of the character while he was Robin but after awhile of reading him as Red Hood I've come to dislike him seeing that he is a bit whiny constantly blaming Bruce for not killing the Joker and yadda yadda yadda.

AKunoichi

I thought the teen titans one was the other Robin.

Jmorty33

All Robins, excluding Damian and Stephanie, have been a part of the Titans in some capacity. Dick and Tim led teams, Jason was a part of them on some missions but he still believed he was a part of them.

Primarch

Alright, if people want to pin down a character they'd like to play (I'll assume for you now I can put Jmorty33 down as a confirmed Tim Drake?) it'll help give me an idea of what we have on hand right now and give me an idea of what we need to start.

I'll list all the names on the opening post so people have an easy directory of who's who (and who's taken). Once its actually started I'll list it all in an OOC thread.

So far~
Jmorty33 - Tim Drake

MzHyde

Primarch

Excellent.

Now I should come up with whom I intend to take up. Hmm....

Jmorty33

Yep I'll deffinetly be Tim, but that's the easy part. The hard part is deciding whether it not to have him still be Robin or as Red Robin?

AribethAmkiir

So is there any plot or is it all smut?

Primarch

This is actually bit of a smut game. Any plots beyond the setting are up to players to formulate.

Saphir

I'll take Wonder Girl. Cassie Sandsmark. DCnU version...barbed wire lasso and all. ;)

Prince Truhan

Hi, if possible I would like to take Two-Face

Primarch

Primarch

Etah dna Evol

I would like to play as a little known shapeshifting DC character named Aruna.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Jmorty33

Hmmm, a genderless shapeshifter? Interesting.

Primarch

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on July 23, 2012, 08:56:07 PM
I would like to play as a little known shapeshifting DC character named Aruna.

Sure thing.

Cami

If I can get in on this as Emma Frost, I'd love to.

Jmorty33

Primarch did say it was open to Marvel and DC so I wouldn't see a problem there. The only problem I would see would be the characters knowledge of each other, other than Tim dating Jubilee for awhile and the Amalgam Universe I don't know of any other DC interaction with Marvel.

Cami

I can always change to a DC character if need be.

Jmorty33

No no no, its fine, be Emma. I'm just stating a thought I had, I'm sure Primarch has an idea on how to bring the two together.

Cami

You're absolutely correct though, and it would be easier to just be DC. So, Kara Zor-El?

Jmorty33

I'm more of a fan of Kara-Zor-L (Power Girl) but yeah I think Supergirl would be awesome for this!

Cami

She just doesn't do it for me. Supergirl it is.

Jmorty33

Sweet! More Titans! That brings the count to three: Tim, Cassie, and now Supergirl.

Rayve13

Count me interested, but needing to decide on a character. I'll consider and post at idea tomorrow. It's very Titans & Titans enemy-heavy so far (not a problem, just an observation). Have to see where the brain goes....

Jmorty33

Well really you can actuall only say there are two Titans (Tim and Cassie since Supergirl was a part of the Titans but that was Matrix and not Kara which is who Cami is interested in playing as), two of Batmans rouges, and an obscure DC character. So it's basically a toss up.

Primarch

Quote from: Cami on July 23, 2012, 11:01:33 PM
She just doesn't do it for me. Supergirl it is.

If you'd rather take Emma Frost I'm not against her being aware of DC characters. This is a game with the universes merged after all. Let me know which character you'd rather be and I'll list it up.

Cami

Quote from: Primarch on July 24, 2012, 08:39:13 AM
If you'd rather take Emma Frost I'm not against her being aware of DC characters. This is a game with the universes merged after all. Let me know which character you'd rather be and I'll list it up.

Supergirl is fine. I usually play Frost, so I need to branch out anyway. :)

Rayve13

Figuring I'll keep with the DC theme, but can't decide between members of the Secret Six.

Jmorty33

Hmmm we already have Harley Quinn from them. Catman would be cool to have or even Cheshire (if you want to play as a woman), or Deadshot would be awesome.

Primarch

Quote from: Cami on July 24, 2012, 12:13:10 PM
Supergirl is fine. I usually play Frost, so I need to branch out anyway. :)

Supergirl it is.

That makes seven, suppose one more to round it out and we'll start! No reason others can join in afterwards though.

Rayve13

Harley was a pretty shot term addition to the team, just the mission in Russia, but she does make something of a tie-in. I was thinking of Knockout for a bit (along with Giganta; I apparently have a thing for powerful redheads), or even Black Alice, but I think I'll go with Catman. I totally agree with the awesomeness of Deadshot as a character, but he just doesn't work for me in this setting.

Oh, and if anyone else comes in with any of the three characters I didn't choose, expect to find me pouncing on you rather quickly!

Primarch

I believe we have enough to start. I'll get the thread up soon, more are always welcome!

Jmorty33

Metalzephyr

Very interested, but need to think on who to play!

Any favourites someone would like to see?

Jmorty33

Hal Jordan or Kyle Rayner would be cool. Maybe Bart Allen or Wally West. I don't know, it's up to you dude.

Metalzephyr

Hmmm I know everyone so far has been DC, but any objections to a Marvel gent? Been wanting to play some Banner/Hulk rather seriously since the Avengers movie, when I finally understood why he was so awesome.

Primarch

Quote from: Metalzephyr on July 26, 2012, 05:26:13 AM
Hmmm I know everyone so far has been DC, but any objections to a Marvel gent? Been wanting to play some Banner/Hulk rather seriously since the Avengers movie, when I finally understood why he was so awesome.

That would be absolutely fine.

Primarch

Alright, a really simple character "app" more so just to let everyone know who is who and what not. Character thread & OOC coming next and then IC. Keep your eyes peeled.

Recruitment in still open.

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] *Picture please, can add written descriptions or outfits for additional outfits worn at the resort*

[b]Likes/Turn-ons:[/b]
[b]Dislikes/Turn-offs:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Interested in:[/b] *If you would like to see a particular character or characters taken up, list them here. If not, you may remove this section or leave N/A

If the pictures you want to use for the appearance section are particularly large or numerous, please use spoiler tags.

OOC
Character Thread

Cami

Do you want us to post our character's here or in the character thread?

Primarch

Go straight ahead and post in the character thread. I can't imagine anything that needs approval really.

Primarch

Herogasm is live

In the words of The Homelander.
"Alright everybody.....Lets Fuck!"

Primarch

For those who might be reading this thread and might be having some difficulty selecting a character, there has been interest in the follow:
Sexay Ladies
Giganta
Spider-Woman
Knockout
Black Alice
Satana
Poison Ivy
Huntress
Psylocke
Tigra
Carol Danvers
Power Girl (x2)
Wonder Woman (x2)
She-Hulk (x2)
Soranik Natu
Dinah Lance
Donna Troy
Jubilee
Black Cat

Manly Men
Nightwing
Arsenal/Red Arrow
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superboy
Cyclops
Captain America
Mr. Fantastic
Spiderman
Hawkeye
Iron Man
Thor

Marie Reynolds

I would like to jump in this as Zatanna. if you would not mind.

Primarch

Metalzephyr

Throwing my hat into the ring, as the ever handsome, if arrogant, Mr. Tony Stark!

Bio up on the character page shortly!

Vergil1989

I'm torn between using my gal from Superheros Vs Villains who goes by the name of Katerina De Leon, aka Teletrix, a powerful metahuman super that is comparable to Jean Grey as far as power is concerned, or going with Terry McGinnis from the future Batman series lol.  Any preferences?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page