Netchixxx needs new players

Started by Elandra, December 11, 2007, 12:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

is in need of new client and rental girls. The idea was originally thymoit’s but he has taken an extended vacation from E. A synopsis of the game, completely stolen from his advertisement.

Most everybody has probably heard of Netflix (www.netflix.com).  You order your a DVD on their website.  They ship it to you in a matter of days.  You keep it as long as you like and then return it.  They do a similar deal with viedogames called Gamefly (www.gamefly.com).  So... I had a perverted thought.

How about rental girls?

Visualize a website, where you examine hundreds of women, choose the one you want.  They ship her to your door.  You keep her as long as you like and when you're tired of her, you send her back and get another...  Of course the girl might have a different perspective on things...

Looking for a writing partner to try this out.  She would be the girl.  She would start kidnapped and innocent and be shipped to a client who would use her for a while then send her back.  I'd play the various different men who have picked her to rent.  I have a some ideas on the 'how' side of things, it will be technology based, rather than magic.  The girl would come from our normal Earth society where people don't rent girls as easily as they order DVDs.  She'll be snatched out of her normal life.  This story will be nonconsensual in the extreme.  The girl will be fitted with control devices to keep her from escaping.  Each man who rents her will be different.  One might just use her and not even talk to her.  Another might want to play D&S games.  Another might want to talk to her and treat her almost like a person - except she has no rights.  Another might invite all his friends over to try out his rental.

If interested, check out the board. Netchixxx and send me a PM with your character concept.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

MagicalPen

I;d be interested...i'll PM you when i get home tonight. Sounds like a lot of fun!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Stevej101

A recent interest check in the OOC forum shows more rentors then girls to be rented so come on ladies, put yourself in the mix and lets find out if your Oscar material or if your doomed to the b-grade status.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Sorsha

I have two girls available Sorsha and Elenara, both have elven avatars but some world must have an Elven looking humanoid race. 
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs