Let There Be Pirates! -pathfinder, looking for one replacement player

Started by Roleplay Frog, January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

The OOC can be found here!

Moodsetting!
You always wanted to be a pirate. Out of romanticism, a desire for freedom.
Or just you really, really needing to get out of town, right now.
You look up from your glass and can't help but feel as if a dozen eyes stare at you, listening in on your request.

"Let me be clear with yarr lass. Sailing with womenfolk is bad-luck at the best of times. And looking at you sorry lot, all shakey and fidgety, if it'd be all the same to ye, I'll be chasing worms instead." The captain laughs raunchily.

Laughter and mockery. This is how it's been all evening. Do you really look that unintimidating?

Suddenly, you startle, as someone half falls, half leans onto your tavern-table, ignoring it's creaking begs for mercy. The Woman before you would be beautiful, with less raggedy clothing and a long bath as the least severe measure of hygiene to fix the situation.

"Lis.. *Hic* Listen.. if you want to be a filthy sea-robber, you stick with these guys, but, if you wanna.. wanna.. be a real pirate, you stick with me, Captain Rovana.. and... *hic* we'll sail and get me treasure aye?" She slurrs, reaching out to grab your sleeve, looking from one potential recruit to the next.
"Don't listen to these grog-shy girallons, I think you have.. great.. yes.. great potential."

Her examination is interrupted by laughter from the next table. "Hahaha.. listen to that, a drunk, a shipless whore pretending to be a pirate.. actually you lot are a good fit." Your drunk.. patron? Glances over and glares.

"I ha.. errr. .have a ship, Barnacle-dick. *hic*
.. actually, barnacles got a real big dick compared to their bodysize, forget I said that. Also, don't ask why I know that. The curse is a rumour."
"Bwhaha.. curse.. you're just a needy whore!" The men on the next table laugh, whilest the dirt-blonde, self proclaimed captain extends a dirty hand to you. "Go sail with her if ye want to learn how to suck dick good! Bwhahahar harrr!" another laughed, slapping his groin-area.

"A true pirate nay cares what others think. What's yer decision, want to join me crew?" Captain Rovana asks, keeping her hand extended for the shaking.

Cursed-erotic-pirate adventures on the high seas! Join in and your characters will go from feeble landlubbers to a mighty pirate group.

-> looking for 3-5 Players
-> This is not an evil campaign, but more amoral characters and evil characters will be acceptable too, as long as they adhere to the pirates code.
-> Any player gender, characters need to be female, or be willing to become female posthaste.
-> Will pick people based on party-apropriateness. (apropirateness? .. no.. ok..)
-> Erotica wise, you at least need to be cool with some softer non-con and tentacles.
-> Any pathfinder core classes and races are a go, as are any setting aporpriate 3rd party
-> Seafaring will be a big part of this adventure, so backrounds incorporating this are prefered.
-> Lvl 2 Characters, with a quick level up path.
-> Starting gold will be only 500, you are down on your luck and struggle to afford proper adventuring gear .. without a treasure hunt.
-> 25 point buy, 2 traits, HP maxed at first level, half-dice on lvl 2.

Crew's Charter - Fill this out to set sail!
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If differing from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they want to/have to join on a pirate ship.)

[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?[/i]
[i]What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas?[/i]
[i]If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b] [b]CMD:[/b]( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Include an image of a cute pirate if you've read this far.
[/spoiler]

~Feel free to ask questions below.~

Angie

Just out of curiosity, how 'female' do we need to be? Cause I'm interested but I wanna know how far I can push it...I am the Futa Queen after all~
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 07, 2019, 03:38:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, how 'female' do we need to be? Cause I'm interested but I wanna know how far I can push it...I am the Futa Queen after all~

Cute Futa's are fine, even traps, I'm more about a clearly feminine aesthetic here... and certain ic things would affect you as if you were female, no matter what.

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 07, 2019, 03:42:56 PM
Cute Futa's are fine, even traps, I'm more about a clearly feminine aesthetic here... and certain ic things would affect you as if you were female, no matter what.

Then I think I have a lady in mind...

Roleplay Frog

schnookums

Hmm, but with that sort of lineup it becomes difficult to qualify for the greatest pirate punchline ever: "Yar, tis driving me nuts!"

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: schnookums on January 07, 2019, 05:23:40 PM
Hmm, but with that sort of lineup it becomes difficult to qualify for the greatest pirate punchline ever: "Yar, tis driving me nuts!"

*shivers Schnook's timbers for that one*

Angie

Oh hey, are we going to do the background skills thing for this one?

Prosak

Count me in, I will throw up a Human bard under the Sea Singer archetype! :D

Autocad

Ahoy maties!

What is the pirates code btw?

And are they rules... Or more like guidelines?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Autocad on January 07, 2019, 09:27:02 PM
Ahoy maties!

And is code written a book thicker than yer thigh and have 101 different rulings on grog?

Waldham

What about the firearms ? Early ? Advanced ?

Are there a Infamy and Disrepute system ?

Winds Of Lust

Hmmm on the one hand I do have a tiefling ( sometimes fire genasi ) ‘privatee’ lady who I’ve been eager to get off the bench...but in the other had I almost never pass up the chance to play a trap :/

I’m well and truly stumped on who to submit for this game!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 07, 2019, 06:12:25 PM
Oh hey, are we going to do the background skills thing for this one?

Nah, I never liked 'em. I'd rather see creative applications for skills that are not that often used in adventuring and am happy to give some rule of cool leeway if, for example, none of you got food or wildernis survival but someone rocks profession cook and you got a pair of shoes too many. :P

QuoteCount me in, I will throw up a Human bard under the Sea Singer archetype! :D

Sea singer sounds quite fitting *nodnod* You better be ready to get some sea-shanties going though!

QuoteAhoy maties!

The Code is the Law.

Basically, you can be evil but no unsanctioned pvp, no being too much of a dick, you're still ment to be the (anti-)heroes, disrespect the code and you will get a nasty whackin' or we will feed you to a Kraken!

QuoteAnd is code written a book thicker than yer thigh and have 101 different rulings on grog?

What if I told you that the true Codex Piratica is a minor artifact (Chaotic aligned)

QuoteWhat about the firearms ? Early ? Advanced ?

Are there a Infamy and Disrepute system ?

I feel like early firearms and cannons are essential to the pirate-lifestyle, so that's a go for gunslingers and etc, but only for primitive weaponry, being fully submerged in water will ruin powder for a while and etc. Nothing super advanced.

As for infamy and disrepute.. I'm on the fence about it, because I'd likely have to adopt the system to fit a more lewd tone, some of those abilities are ment for classic 'nasty and fearsome' pirates, I can adopt them, but would only do so if people want them, I see this more as a character-building adventure than a ship-building one.. I want to tell you more but would be spoilierish, so take this as a very soft no. ^^

QuoteHmmm on the one hand I do have a tiefling ( sometimes fire genasi ) ‘privatee’ lady who I’ve been eager to get off the bench...but in the other had I almost never pass up the chance to play a trap :/

I’m an well and truly stumped on who to submit for this game!

Show pics, let the DM decide? :P
Or turn the tiefling lady into tiefling lady if that works with the concept. :P

Seems we got the interests, neat. I'm -terrible- with deadlines, so just know there'll be some time for folks that show interest here to submit a character, I really rather want a dedicated party of 3 that stick about for some lewdy/intriguey pirate adventures for months to come, than more people that don't feel right. *nodnods*

As a note of inspiration, I'm drawing from Pirates of the Carribean, Risen 2, Ravenloft, and maybe one or two Hentai things I've seen. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 08, 2019, 09:03:59 AM
As a note of inspiration, I'm drawing from Pirates of the Carribean, Risen 2, Ravenloft, and maybe one or two Hentai things I've seen. ^^

There's more than few pirate or piracy themed hentai movies/episodes, one even on space! Anyways I had expected your reply on the code to be 'it's written on thighs of pirate goddess' or such. In that mind my char will be inquisitor of pirate goddess (if approve using pathfinder goddess; Besmara). A dashing handsome half-elf with purple parrot familiar.

Angie

Okay, so I'll have to remove the extra skill points that the background skills rule gives. Not too much of a problem though, will post sheet once I'm done trimming.

Roleplay Frog

QuoteThere's more than few pirate or piracy themed hentai movies/episodes, one even on space! Anyways I had expected your reply on the code to be 'it's written on thighs of pirate goddess' or such. In that mind my char will be inquisitor of pirate goddess (if approve using pathfinder goddess; [Besmara/url]). A dashing handsome half-elf with purple parrot familiar.

Sounds reasonable. *nodnod* Pathfinder continues to suprise me with its pantheon, not gonna lie.

Quotewill post sheet once I'm done trimming.

Kinky.

GunmetalDreamer

Besmara is pretty great.

She's even better in space though :P

I might have a bias though...

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on January 08, 2019, 01:03:37 PM
Besmara is pretty great.

She's even better in space though :P

I might have a bias though...

I can totally work with Besmara.

Ryu Wojin

"Become a female post haste."

I can only imagine what that entails. As, for a player, the only way I could think of is a polymorph spell.

Also, how do you feel about spheres of power? I was specifically looking at an incanter to fill party needs (like a healer), or I could even do like a steampunk engineer. With gadgets or the engineering to setup cannons or other firearms for the ship.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ryu Wojin on January 08, 2019, 01:45:54 PM
"Become a female post haste."

I can only imagine what that entails. As, for a player, the only way I could think of is a polymorph spell.

Also, how do you feel about spheres of power? I was specifically looking at an incanter to fill party needs (like a healer), or I could even do like a steampunk engineer. With gadgets or the engineering to setup cannons or other firearms for the ship.

Hit yo Frog up with a link for both of those, cause I can't know all classes pathfinder hammers out.

Ryu Wojin

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM
-> Any player gender, characters need to be female, or be willing to become female posthaste

Do we get a hint as to that last bit? Or is that plot?

Roleplay Frog

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2019, 02:34:15 PM
A curse which transforms crew into horny harlots :P.

Now if you say it like that it doesn't sound as epic anymore. *sulks in corner*

There's totally more to it!