Competition - shutdown - not recruting

Started by Alias, December 30, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

InnocentSynn

UPDATE

Oh hi!

I would like to have the attention of the audience for a moment. We do have two accepted characters from two different players. So we're off to a good start. I have also added a character to the fold. Lilith Stanford Daniels. These three ladies have been added to the roster in the original post, if you would like to see their character sheet, its up to the player if they want to share through PMs right now. It's still a little early for us to have a thread for these lovelies to go. So, without further ado, I would like to welcome...!!

Michelle Shaw!
"Cutie Panther" Ayumi!
... &
Lilith Stanford Daniels!

Now, on the topic of the roster. Alias did some edits for us. The original post and the reserved GM post that follows it have been rearranged for player convenience. Now, we can check the roster without scrolling, and see any updates right away. Also, we've officially switched from interest to recruitment. Keep the sheets rolling in, and stay hyped!

Crash

Quote from: InnocentSynn on January 02, 2019, 08:56:07 PM
UPDATE

Oh hi!

I would like to have the attention of the audience for a moment. We do have two accepted characters from two different players. So we're off to a good start. I have also added a character to the fold. Lilith Stanford Daniels. These three ladies have been added to the roster in the original post, if you would like to see their character sheet, its up to the player if they want to share through PMs right now. It's still a little early for us to have a thread for these lovelies to go. So, without further ado, I would like to welcome...!!

Michelle Shaw!
"Cutie Panther" Ayumi!
... &
Lilith Stanford Daniels!

Now, on the topic of the roster. Alias did some edits for us. The original post and the reserved GM post that follows it have been rearranged for player convenience. Now, we can check the roster without scrolling, and see any updates right away. Also, we've officially switched from interest to recruitment. Keep the sheets rolling in, and stay hyped!

Cutie Panther!!!!!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

snowdrop

Mmhmm... I hope it's not awkward or anything to use the same character (or character concept, anyway) that I already have, but I liked her so much I kinda just wanted to give her another go ^_^;

Crash

Quote from: snowdrop on January 03, 2019, 03:05:02 AM
Mmhmm... I hope it's not awkward or anything to use the same character (or character concept, anyway) that I already have, but I liked her so much I kinda just wanted to give her another go ^_^;

Not at all.

Alias

Small rule change to alleviate the percieved pressure from players. That pressure was never intended. Rule change is about posting frequency during matches.

"While a match is active, players will be given 72 hours to respond to 'match-posts'. This will come up in game. And this is not a kickable offense. We just want to point to this when a player is inevitably left hanging in their wrestling match. In a case of this rule being broken, a GM post will continue the match. No real harm, no real foul. If this becomes a consistent problem for a player. The GMs will handle it on a case by case basis."

There's the new rule. *kisses!!!*

Alias

Quote from: Relikai on January 04, 2019, 03:46:16 AM
Nice to see Sakura make an appearance  :P

Ooo! A wild relikai has been spotted!!
Should I put you as an interested player, love?

Relikai

I can put myself as interested, might use Kashiwagi Yuki as a faceclaim.

Datawych

Tentatively interested, though I'm still catching up on things after the holidays.

I'm not sure if I'd want to reuse Helene or make someone new, however.

Crash

Quote from: Datawych on January 04, 2019, 03:09:28 PM
Tentatively interested, though I'm still catching up on things after the holidays.

I'm not sure if I'd want to reuse Helene or make someone new, however.

Very good to see you again Data!

WhatLiesAbove

Alias

Ooo. A busy day here, I'll edit the original post when I'm home from work.

Marie Reynolds

Yay more Interest!

Oh Alias or Innocent Synn is it okay to offer character ties in the characters history with other players?

Alias

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 05, 2019, 09:45:17 AM
Yay more Interest!

Oh Alias or Innocent Synn is it okay to offer character ties in the characters history with other players?

Tying characters together with their backgrounds is definitely a good idea. If you want to connect your character to someone else in the past, the history section of the sheet is a good spot for that.

As long as the players know that their character is mentioned in that history. You can also connect your wrestler with characters that are not in the game as PCs. If someone comes in to play that character, we'll sort it out without much trouble.

Marie Reynolds

Okay Cool just wanted to ask before I invited people to make ties with Michelle.

So if anyone would like  to make  ties with Michelle Shaw, I am absolutely okay with that. She  could fit in as a mentor friend or the person helped rehabilitate  your character after an injury. Even a rival friendly or otherwise would be cool to have.

Datawych

I'm gonna go ahead and reserve Hye Young Kim as a face/body claim. I'm thinking former MMA fighter turned fitness model-slash-Competition competitor.

Still trying to find the time to sit down and make a full character sheet, though.

Alias

Quote from: Datawych on January 05, 2019, 02:25:06 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and reserve Hye Young Kim as a face/body claim. I'm thinking former MMA fighter turned fitness model-slash-Competition competitor.

Still trying to find the time to sit down and make a full character sheet, though.

I'll make the edits to the OP. And no rush. I'm not sure when we'll launch, but we're just now starting to get enough sheets to justify having a thread for them. That should happen soon, no timetable yet.

snowdrop

Having the sheets up somewhere could make it easier to plan possible shared backgrounds? :-) When you feel ready though, no hurry~

I'm happy to discuss if anyone has ideas with Ayumi, as well! the basic idea with her is that she's kind of just joined as a full-time wrestler, but she's been touring with her wrestler dad pretty much forever so most vets would know her as that cute little girl who used to hang around the arenas and locker rooms; and nowadays she's a super popular Youtuber who makes videos about wrestling and everything about it. (Yes, quite like her previous incarnation, I know >.<)

Crash

Alias

Quote from: snowdrop on January 05, 2019, 05:36:17 PM
Having the sheets up somewhere could make it easier to plan possible shared backgrounds? :-) When you feel ready though, no hurry~

I'm happy to discuss if anyone has ideas with Ayumi, as well! the basic idea with her is that she's kind of just joined as a full-time wrestler, but she's been touring with her wrestler dad pretty much forever so most vets would know her as that cute little girl who used to hang around the arenas and locker rooms; and nowadays she's a super popular Youtuber who makes videos about wrestling and everything about it. (Yes, quite like her previous incarnation, I know >.<)

this is awesome, as long as she isn't breaking kayfabe in her youtube videos. :)

snowdrop

Quote from: Alias on January 05, 2019, 05:52:10 PM
this is awesome, as long as she isn't breaking kayfabe in her youtube videos. :)
Of course not, she'll know better  ;D

Marie Reynolds

Well Snow Drop if you want we can make some ties if you like. Has your character  been to japan?

Alias

GM UPDATE

hello all! Getting ahead of the curve here.

The Competition Roster and Rankings. This is the thread that will store all active PCs. It's very primitive now, but the Original post will get bells and whistles as our game matures. Please only post approved characters there. Approved characters are listed in the Roster thats at the beginning of this thread and the Roster thread.

Send character sheets to myself and Innocent Synn for approval. The three initial GM PCs are already there. they will function as regular PCs, so dont be afraid to connect with Synn and I! :)

lots of loves, keep working on sheets, and don't be discouraged when we ask for an edit. The odds of nailing it on the first try is low. Anne and Bayley were edited multiple times. Also, our new thread will be linked in this thread's original post for convenience.