News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High Level Fantasy Game to pass the time

Started by Zad, May 11, 2012, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zad

Hello everyone who is currently waiting for Elliquiy to accept or deny you. My name is Zad, and I'll be creating your game today.
Normally, when I'm new to something, I tend to stick somewhere safe, but with this I think I can cope. So here it is. Olduiin's Escapade.

Many years from now, the world will be different. Magic will be forgotten, swords will be relics. Dragons will be legends and humans will rule. Until that time, there is still one last threat, he reason all this was possible.
His name is Olduiin, a red dragon whose greed has overridden his entire life, attacking settlements just for a smattering of glittering prizes. It seems no one can stop this magical beast from destroying the world. But many try regardless.

The latest to try was name Gavinrad Kenaado, and was left alive to spread the horror of Olduiin's warning. He's an aged man now, and warns all except a few that they could not possibly stop the red dragon destroying the world. The ones that do not listen, however, quickly fall on their quest to Olduiin's lair.

Today marks the death of Gavinrad, and the entire village land mourns his death. Several people of mixed races decide, to remember the great man, that they will kill Olduiin and free the world of his tyranny. But the road is long, and the journey perilous.

Ok, now this was a D&D game I made a good three years ago, but never got to play. Hope it helps with our current predicament.

Zad ;)

Arcite

I'm up for it.  Strictly humans or are you allowing other races?
Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

Zad

Just tell me what you had in mind, and we'll see what we can do. But keep in mind, your doing this for a human hero, so a race against humans, aka, demons, wouldn't be good

Snowangel

If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Snowangel

Is this ok?
Ok so my character is Mino-wa. She is half elf and half human.
She is 5’5 with black hair that has natural blue highlights. Her eyes glow ultraviolet when angered but she angry almost all the time so her eyes just kind of stay that way.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Hmm... Let me try character sheet so we have more details

Name:
Weight
Hair:
Eyes:
Skills:
Powers:
Clothing:
Distinguishing Features:
Biography:

Try and fill that out, Snow.
To clarify, I like your character. I just want a bit more detail.
Thanks Snow :)

Snowangel

Name: Mino-wa
Race: Elf/human
Height: 5’5
Weight: 115
Hair: black with blue highlight
Eyes: Blue naturally but ultraviolet when angered
Skills: stealth
Powers: persuasion
Clothing: Black leather bra type thing with black leather pants and a black trench coat. (Think Underworld just a little sluttier) 
Distinguishing Features: Eyes and ears
Biography: She’s an orphan whose adoptive parents died when she was seven. She has lived by stealing and swindling her way from town to town. She hates everyone because the only people who have ever treated her with kindness died due to a mob that was trying to kill her. The only reason she’s going after this Dragon is because Dragons are notorious for their hoard of treasure!

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Snowangel

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Name: Dinu Faransai
Race: Human
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skills: Animal Taming, mainly cliff birds. Skilled with the art of swordplay
Powers: None
Clothing: Cotton tunic held together with twine. Leather pants and feet wraps.
Distinguishing Features: None
Biography: Dinu grew up hearing the stories of Gavinrad's journey, and wanted to be just like him. Dinu learned from Gavinrad himself how to weild a sword, and how to stay alive. Gavinrad survived long enough to see his student best him in a duel, and to tame the most ferocious of all creatures. When he died, Dinu took it the hardest, and swore to kill Olduiin in memory of his teacher. His father

Snowangel

“Ah finally a hot meal,” Mino-wa exclaimed to her long time traveling companion while tossing him a biscuit. Grave made an appreciative noise as he finished off his snack. Grave and Mino-wa have traveled together ever since she found him as a pup. Feeling kinship to the pup because, just like her, he was alone in the world. Now it was six years later and they were on their way to the biggest payday they of their lives. Sitting in moderately clean tavern with a full belly Mino-wa contemplated her next step in finding the Dragon’s lair.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Snowangel

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

Tsumi Okazaki

Name: Ellifain Thristle
Race: Elf
Height 5' 8"
Weight 120 lbs
Hair: Dark black, almost appearing blue.
Eyes: Blue with lite flecks of gold
Skills: coercion, Stealth, Skilled at knotting, archery, and wielding twin blades.
Powers: above average speed and slightly above human strength. Greater stamina.
Clothing: Tight fitting forest green mini top, blackened leather skirt and lace up combat boots. Small diamond shaped emerald broach at her neck attached to a tight fitting piece of thick black silk.
Distinguishing Features: Eyes, ears and lithe body.
Biography: Not much to tell, she has spent her life in the forest amidst her people for over a century till a recent trip to a human settlement left her entangled in the hunt for a particular dragon said to have stolen an elven artifact in recent years.

Zad

Ok, we'll need to meet you outside Faust. Maybe you could write a post when we get closer?

Zad

whoa... ok, I need to step up my game, it seems.

Tsumi Okazaki

lol sorry. if you two werent ping ponging so fast i wouldnt have needed to make my own starting point  ;D XD lol i made it a simple stop over town so to speak. it will give me a post or two to fill in a little back story if you dont hop over me lol.

Zad

I didn't think forum posting was this fun, actually. I'll try and slow it down for you, ok?

Zad

Ok, Snow. This might turn into a fight, so here's the rules.
Don't assume you always hit me. You need to give Dinu a chance. I'm fair, and you should be too.
That's it, really

Tsumi Okazaki

fight fight fight! so what are the stakes here? o.o

Zad

Snow wrote a really good piece and a fight was avoided. I'm trying to think how Dinu would react to it, but I'll wait until you post before I do again.
Unless, it's ok

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: Zad on May 11, 2012, 12:32:43 PM
Snow wrote a really good piece and a fight was avoided. I'm trying to think how Dinu would react to it, but I'll wait until you post before I do again.
Unless, it's ok

lol go ahead. Ill do my little scene with Ilona and leave Fienster for faust. remind me whats in faust again?

Zad

It's the capital city of humanity. And it's a fantasy game, so I'd say an army of humans,  a castle with a queen, farms outside the walls, shops withen the walls, etc