Kitten's Cravings

Started by LittleKitten, September 01, 2012, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Kitten's Rules to play by

I'm back after an extended absence due to health reasons and excited to get back to it!

If you're looking for short-term or purely sexual rps then please move on. While smut and sex are a part of these games, I will get bored if it's the only part of the plot.

I will return the details you send to me. If you give me one-liners then that is what you will receive. However, my interest will fade if I'm given that.
Please do not post here! PM me or reach out on discord-KaosKitten#1014

1)Be Polite. If you're going to be rude, nasty, or generally unpleasant, it doesn't matter how great you are at RPing. I'm going to get fed and leave. So be nice; it's really not that hard.
2)Let me know if you're going to be gone. I don't care if you don't post every day, but if you're not going to post for a week or more, it's generally polite to let people know
3) Don't God Mode. Seriously just don't do it.
4)Make your posts readable. I don't care about the occasional grammar or spelling error, but if I feel like I have to decode your posts, then I'm going to lose interest.
5)Be creative! I hate role plays where my partner does the same action...over and over....and over and over. It gets old and boring really fast. If you need me to give you more details, then let me know; I'm more than willing to work with you

Genres
I prefer playing in High Fantasy worlds but also enjoy modern, low fantasy, historical, and sci-fi....Yea, OK. I play them all.

Things to know about me
I will role-play pretty much anything. I have rped and enjoyed non-sexual stories to full-on kidnap and rape scenes. I have very few hard limits and will bend nearly everything to fit the plot. The only things I will not bend on are: death and extreme mutilation, bathroom play, and kids.
I do tend towards more of the extreme section of things in my kinks, so please don't hesitate to tie me up.

I am willing to negotiate on all my plots; they are all open to interpretation. Please PM me if anything strikes your fancy, and we can go over it. I like to tailor each game to my partner. Please note that no names are set in stone and that I will often change my character name when the game starts.

Currently Craving

A Hero and his villian
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm looking for a game loosely based on the TV show "The Boys." This story takes place in a world where superheroes and villains are real, but moral lines are far more grey. Corporations “help” organize groups of legal heroes, while villains (who may or may not be more moral than the heroes) act outside the law.

I'm looking to play a young villain who is actually quite moral. She's a builder/tinkerer who uses her inventions to help the poor. She can manipulate technology and even enter code if she focuses hard enough. She doesn't advertise her status as a super and lives life as a human. She works as an analyst for a large superhero group/corporation. She monitors threats and reports on them. She uses that position to erase data about her villainous persona and spread false leads. She has been labeled a 'terrorist' because she will shut down logging/mining operations and shut down a town's water supply until she was able to reset the purification plant and make it work(think Flint Michigan).

I'm looking to play against a dominant and villainous hero. Your character would work for the same corporation but as one of their top-tier heroes. He's popular and can do no wrong in the eyes of the public. He suspects my character isn't quite normal but hasn't been able to prove anything yet. He's also quite annoyed that she keeps turning him down for anything sexual. He's used to fawning and adoring fans who will do anything he asks

Aliens
I have a few different alien stories I'm interested in. I'm leaving the plots open so we can discuss them and shape them together!

Invasion
I'm very interested in a good alien invasion story. This story could start and go in a million different directions. I'd like the alien to be bigger and stronger than humans, probably faster as well.
We can discuss why the aliens invade since so many different reasons exist.
The aliens do discover that human females are prime sexual partners and begin to focus their efforts on catching them.

Unlikely Allies/b]
We're forced to work together to escape/survive. I can play an alien whose world you've crashed onto; we both have crashed onto the planet and need to work together to survive or perhaps we've both been captured by a 3rd race and work together to escape.

Vampires Bride
Every vampire is given one Bride, one who is destined to be his. His Bride is to be protected, after all-he only gets one.

A young and stupidly bold werewolf girl leads a hunt onto vampire lands. Predictably, the group is caught and executed. Yet the vampire leader stops at her-he can't bring himself to kill this one. He feels a pulling, drawn to her in the way vampires are drawn to their brides.

Tala's head in thrown back as she drinks in the light of the moon. Her head lowers as she glances at her friends, there's 5 other younglings like herself. All 6 of them will kill tonight. They will hunt in wolf form and kill. They will become adults tonight.

The group turns and as one, loops off to the forest. Their taking a risk, but as the closest thing they have to a princess...Tala must prove her bravery. They've decided to hunt in the vampire prince's forest. The game they take will be from him, the ultimate humiliation when youngling wolves outsmart and steal from him!

The group loops into the forest, sniffing the air as they slowly shift into wolf form. Their forms elongates into the tall, strong hybrid were-wolf as they catch scent of deer. The 6 young were-wolves race off, unaware of the strange scent following them.
Tala leads them, then crouches low as she sees the deer. She leaps up, feet clearing the ground in a graceful pounce only to find herself suddenly tumbling through the air. She looks down, a searing pain in her side. Blood seeps down her side from the bullet wound as vampires race from the shadows.

Tala pulls herself to her feet, roaring with rage. She charges, claws dancing out. They meet flesh, pulling against the muscle as she claws. Her teeth follow her claws, sinking into the vampires shoulder. She tastes his thick, metallic blood as her teeth clink together. She tosses the severed arm aside and spins to face another.

A second bullet slams into her stomach and Tala doubles over, unable to resist as they shove her to the ground. The other younglings have received similar treatment. The older, stronger vampires have shot them into submission and now hold the bleeding wolves to the ground.

Occasionally one stiffens, having healed enough to fight only to have one of the many vampires fire again. The young were-wolves are kept beaten and bleeding on the ground, helpless as their forced to wait.
Long minutes pass, terrifying for the wolves as they wonder what their fate will be. Will they simply be killed or will the vampires use them for experiments?

Finally a figure steps from the shadows, accepting the salutes with a calm grace.

Pirates Treasure
Charlotte Danvers is the daughter of a wealthy merchant. She lives a spoiled and protected life in England, traveling with her father to France every summer. She wants for nothing and was born with a silver spoon. As her father's only child, she is heir to his vast fortune, a fact which is not lost on her many suitors. Charlotte has no interest in them, or in being married. She actively resists the idea, preferring her books to male company.

Her father started his business with an old friend of his but, over the years, pushed him out. He did so skillfully, and by the time they noticed, it was too late to stop him. His business partner was left broke and soon lost his home. He committed suicide in despair. His son, however, survived. He'd grown up on the water, grown up sailing, and he's a master at it. It didn't take him long to get his own ship, and he lured a crew to him with promises of riches. He turned to piracy, raiding any ship he could find. He takes great pleasure in raiding and sinking Danver ships as revenge for his father.

The Danver business has faltered and failed over the last few years; their ships are being taken by pirates at an alarming rate. Mr Danvers has decided to move to America for a fresh start with his family. He leaves with his wife, allowing Charlotte to stay behind to finish the year in England.

The shy, quiet heiress is alone on a ship heading to America. A ship that could easily be targeted by an enemy of her father. She is innocent in all of this; she wasn't even born when her father wronged his partner. But will the Pirate King see it that way? Or will he only see the beautiful, virgin daughter of his enemy?

A Different Arthur

I'm looking for an rp that takes place right after the death of King Arthur of legend. I'm looking for an role play where woman play a stronger role-see mists of Avalon for the world.
Please have seen the movie or read the book for a basic understanding, though things have been changed slightly.

I'm only looking for a male character, I'm sorry but I don't want a female character for this. Your welcome to play a male, even if your not.

In this version, the Lady of the Lake, Viviane, has a son. Her son was a knight at Arthur's round table and one of the loudest supporters of the Old Ways. When Arthur died he and Morgaine bore his body to Avalon in an attempt to save him. Arthur died of his wounds that day but  Morgaine's spell was successful. Arthur was reincarnated, just not in the manner they had hoped.

Arthur's soul was freed that day and for hundreds of years it floated restlessly between worlds, unable to move on or attach to another life. For almost a century his soul floated until a distant descendant was born, one with a powerful connection to magic.

His soul attached itself to the soul of the newly born girl child and merged, becoming one soul.
The girl lived her life unaware of the dual soul within her, unaware of the power within her.
She lived as every modern child did, deep in the confines of technology.

She had always been fascinated by Arthurian lore and often found herself debating known facts about the time. Facts she somehow knew weren't accurate.

When she was 18, the year she was supposed to graduate high school, her school announced a trip to Stonehenge. She jumped at the chance to go. It was there her life changed forever. As she passed between two of the mighty stones a frizzle passed through her, transporting her back. Back to 2 years after the death of King Arthur.

Christians come upon her and declare her to be a witch. She's bound and dragged back to the village square to be burned. Then the knight comes, ridding in as her hero he saves her from the pry and takes her to Avalon.

The knight recognized her as the reincarnation of Arthur and takes her to Merlin and Viviane for training. With time she'll become the new leader, time and lots of training.
For despite her intuitive knowledge she doesn't believe. Before she can lead she must first believe in the Goddess, the Old Ways and her own self.

I'm interested in working out the details with some one before we start. Do you want it to be perfectly soft and innocent? Or will this plot possess a darker edge? Will You're knight teach with a kind heart and gentle hand? Or will he punish for mistakes?

Will he encourage her to rule on her own? Or break her into his pet and rule through her?

Stalker
Sweet innocent Kessie has never liked sex. She's always been shy and found it awkward. She's been dating her boyfriend for a while and he put up with her lack of desire. Sure, he wanted her sexually, but he respected that she wasn't into that. Or, he tolerated it. But lately, that's been changing, he wants more from her. He needs more from her. He starts getting really into BDSM and trying to include it slowly. She lets him include some things (blindfold and other mild crap) but won't even let him tie her up. They fight about it, fight about how he wants sex more than once a week. Finally, he breaks up with her. He's sick of her behavior, sick of her lack of desire for him. The night of the break-up, he loses control and becomes really kinky. He takes complete control. He ties her up, hurts her, and makes her accept everything he does to her. She reacts badly and tries to get him to stop. He doesn't and rapes her. For the first time in her life, sweet Kessie orgasms and orgasms strongly.

She throws her boyfriend out, but he's seen the real her. He's seen the submissive inside her. He stalks her, determined to make her accept everything he wants from her.

This would be a dark and brutal RP. We'd likely start the night of the final fight and break up and play through him raping her( which she'd enjoy and orgasm strongly from). I'd like to include heavy elements of BDSM in this game, along with stalking and possible kidnap.

Vikings Raid
Aine looks up, rage in her eyes as the viking stands over her. Her hands are numb, and the sword dropped at her feet. She's dazed, barely able to focus on the large bear of a man as he stands smirking over her. The raid had been unexpected; the longships came with the mist, the viking warriors rising up quickly.
The town is small, and isolated but has good land. The land is fertile, and crops grow quickly.

Aine slowly slumps forward, falling to the ground unconscious.

The vikings are growing tired. Their land doesn't support crops; they must raid to survive. They want their own home. And this band has found it.
The men that didn't fight are allowed to live. They'll be used to farm the land for their new overlords while the Vikings enjoy the women.

Aine was the only woman to fight. Women aren't allowed weapons, they are not trained in their use. Fighting is a man's sport, a man's job. Aine still drew a sword and fought. She knew they'd most likely kill the short boy wielding the large sword. She just didn't expect her enemy to hit her upside the head and dislodge her helmet.

With her hair spilling over her back, it's clear she's simply a brave woman defending her home.

She's pretty, though it's impossible to tell her figure. Aine's bound her breasts flat and dressed in her brother's old armor. The girl is spirited though, which is rare in these women; she's a natural fighter. Most women are raised to be submissive to men, to passively accept their lot.
This one....she picked up a sword and fought.

Worlds

These are a few worlds that I've created. Some come with plots, others without. I am willing to make new plots though, based on these worlds. I am also willing to change any details about them.

Lost on an alien world
Plot remains to be determined for this world. The easiest way would be to have a human astronaut crash land and play through him exploring the world and learning it's secrets. I am also willing to change the inhabitants into neko types if desired.

The Moti plague is insidious and it's effects long reaching. They didn't even realize what it was, was it did until it was too late. The Moti virus infects it's host and burrows into the hosts DNA, rewriting it. For some creatures, there were few ill effects. For humans, it seemed the same for a while. Then the women stopped getting pregnant. It seems the virus rendered both genders infertile but only after two generations. It's an odd virus and one scientists have studied with a frantic fervor. They've been able to make 'test tube' babies, babies grown in a lab who are immune to the virus but they know humanity is about to face a major set back. They are working frantically to ensure humanities survival.

They've learned how to terraform worlds to make them inhospitable to the Moti virus, the world itself will kill the virus. For many worlds, it's too late. There's not enough humans left and they evacuate to Earth. Humanity will return to the stars, will return to the worlds it's claimed.

Years turn into decades and time passes. It's nearly 5 centuries before humanity returns. They've forgotten much, lost much of their technological advancements in the scramble to survive the Moti plague.  They are only now exploring space, thinking this is the first time.

The world via gathered excerpts from Dr John Kosmos' reports

Start Transmission
Talamh is one of the planets that humanity abandoned. When it was discovered those 500 years before, it was home to a small group of natives unlike anything seen before. The natives, at first thought to be animals, are a curious mixture of humanoid and animal properties that serve them well on this world. They are much smaller then humans, the tallest one being five and a half feet tall. The average of the species barely tops 5foot. There does seem to be a race of taller creatures, in fact there seem to be several different races.

The world itself is very unique. The waters are a natural emerald, the deeper the shade meaning the more nutrients and healthy the water is. Standing water which contains harmful bacteria has been noted to have an almost metallic red color. Natives can be seen removing dams when the color starts to turn this shade or digging passages to allow the water to flow again.

The dirt itself is similar to the earths brown color but posses a bioluminescent property. It is believed this is a byproduct of the native worms excrement. Experiments have show that the greater the luminescence, the better plants grow. Natives can be seen gathering such dirt and moving it to their fields.

The planet is a wondrous mixture of colors. One of the rarer trees have dark purple trunks while their leaves are completely clear. Natives will tap these purple trees and drink the sap. The sap runs freely, only slightly thicker then water and is a rather vibrant gold. Tests show this sap is rich in nutrients and the natives have groves planted.
Another tree has dark blue leaves that don't burn when exposed to fire. We were unable to get the leaves to burn in experiments.

The grass, while still green, varies greatly in shade. We have documented everything from emerald to sage within the same meadow and they appear to be the same species of grass. Flowers and fruit are in abundance and in many different shades, far too many to list.

The local animals can be very dangerous. There's a small spider like creature that is avoided desperately by the natives. It's bite paralyzes it's victim and the victim releases a smell that attracts more of the spiders. The spiders then burrow into the still living victim and eat from the inside out.

There's a large panther type creature that is larger then any earth panther. It can jump nearly 30 feet high and it's teeth are strong enough to go through rocks. Thankfully, it's heat signature is hard to miss on our sensors and the natives seem to be able to sense it.

Perhaps the most dangerous creature on this planet are the insect-men. We have not been able to get close to them safely and the natives avoid them at all costs. These humanoid insects seem to only be male. We have yet to see a single female specimen. We have noted they will hunt and kill the males of the natives but spare the females. We have seen them taking the females back to their cave system. All evidence suggests these females are used for breeding purposes and kept captive.

There are other, dangerous creatures present on both land and air. We have not had the chance to explore the oceans yet but the natives do not venture out far. They never go more then half a mile from shore. It is unknown if this is due a danger or because their small boats are not up to the task.

We have documented the differences between the various 'species' as they studied the natives.

Tarbh
~The Tarbh are the strongest of the natives. Often nearing 6 feet in height they are strong and bulky. They seem to resemble the earth bull. The males posses dangerous, large and sharp horns while the female has, no less dangerous, but smaller horns. The female, when lactating, produces an impressive amount of milk and often can be seen feeding the young of other races. They can most often be found working the crops or doing other tasks around the village. They seem to be skilled weavers and potters.

Cu
~The Cu are smaller then the Tarbh, maintaining the average height for the species. They seem to resemble earth dogs. There seems to be a large variety in 'race' with them with members resembling everything from a wolf to a pug. They posses sharp teeth and are rarely seen alone. They often travel in packs and enjoy wandering the outskirts of villages. The Cu use their pack strength and sharp teeth to fend off outsiders or any threats to the village. They often tan the hides brought in by the hunters and work with the Tarbh to forge weapons.

Phiseag
~The Phiseag closely resemble the various cats of earth. Like the Cu there seems to be many races with them as scientists have noted remembers resembling tigers, lions and others. They appear to be more solitary, often leaving the village to hunt. They return with their catch and leave again. They appear to form close and tight relationships with a select few and keep others at a distance.

Madadh Ruadh
~ Often shortened to Ruadh, they most closely resemble foxes. They are playful creatures, being seen often pranking others. They seem to also keep the peace, often getting in the middle of fights and separating the combatants. They do not seem to have a set role in the village, unlike the others. Instead, they have been seen performing all roles. They express the most curiosity about the humans and it's been difficult to keep them away.

Since arriving, we built a large bunker buried under ground. There are only two entrances. The first is through a large open canyon where the human colonists landed their ship and the other is through a hidden tunnel at the back of the cave. Due to the dangers, and to keep the natives from exploring, mark IV patrol drones have been deployed at both entrances. They are programmed to use stun beams on the natives and to emit a signal to summon medical drones. The medical drones will remove the memories from the native before moving them to a safe location.
This method has proven to be effective since they have not attempted to gain access in nearly two years.

It is not known how the natives view us as we are taking every precaution to avoid further contamination of their culture. I am told we are being evacuated back to Earth. Our numbers have dwindled since Moti but we have, thankfully, finished terraforming this planet. Within a few years, Moti will be unable to survive here. We were all chosen to go on this mission because we are not carriers of this disease. I will look forward to returning to this planet and exploring it further, though I fear it will not be in my life time.

We are leaving supplies here, in the bunker, should the need arise. The natives are not hostile towards us and I believe would aid us if we needed it. We are leaving the drones active with repair protocols in place. They should be able to maintain themselves and this bunker.
End transmission.

500 years have passed and the Dhuinn, as the natives call themselves, have nearly forgotten about the humans. There's legends and rumors of them but nothing concrete, it's all rumor. They do see the drones humming about the planet on occasion but are never able to get close. The drones are programmed to hide from them.

Over time, many of the drones have stopped working and the Dhuinn are able to investigate the downed drones. Time has taken it's toll though and they are unable to learn anything about the mythical gods.  Many of the Dhuinn don't believe in them, calling the humans childrens tales and fantasy.

Even those Dhuinn refuse to go near the human places though. The patrol drones are still active and still stunning any native that comes near. Knowing you did something, went somewhere,but have no memories is a very successful deterrent.

The Dhuinn are able to salvage many of the dead drones, turning their metal parts into weapons and tools. In 500 years, the Dhuinn have not made many advancements still living in roughly the iron age. They live in large semi nomadic villages, traveling with the seasons. They can break down most of the village but there are still permanent structures in each location.

The males and females live separate lives, in different villages. They do not interact often and will respond with aggression if they unexpectedly come across the other gender. Once every two years, the two genders meet, inter-placing both their mobile villages. The males and females mingle, breeding together for 3 months before separating again.

Once the male children are born and weaned, the females will return to that place and leave the children. Once the females have left, the watching males will retrieve the male children and take them to the male village.

5 Kingdoms
I'm looking for an role play that takes place in a fantasy world. The world is divided into 5 nations.
5 kingdoms plot
These 5 nations have lived for centuries in relative harmony, while the occasional war quickly settled by the Taitions. That is until the Shodan Hachi took the throne...
Hachi was a spoiled child, one used to getting his way in everything, this lead to a rather spoiled dictator, a dangerous thing to have! Looking around the world at the nations he found himself coveting what the other nations have. With the farmlands of Elluka, he could fed a vast army! With the priests of Sacerdot backing him all civilized peoples will bow to him and to the “will” of the gods!
Oh, and with the airships of Loodus no nation could ever dream of resisting or rebelling.
He already has the largest army, he's already equipped for war! So, why is he holding back? Why honor these treaties of peace made by his father? No, he will invade and rule the world as the Shodan!

Without warning Hachi's army sweeps into Sacerdot, quickly defeating the peaceful priests. Many are martyred after they refuse to preach that Hachi is called by the Divine winds to rule the world. The remaining terrified priests obey and call for all the Angelicists to accept Hachi and join his cause.
However, the martyrdom of some many of the priests has told the Angelicists the truth. The monks and priests to not believe Hachi, they preach only for him so all are not killed. A few must remain alive for the religion to remain alive.

The 3 remaining free nations gather together a council to discuss Hachi's plans. He's invaded one nation and now rules it as brutally as he rules his own. The council knows even combined they do not have the ability to resist him and survive. They must find another way to stop this mad man!

Despite the councils misgivings and fears, they decide war is the only option. Any who can hold a sword are sent against Hachi, grandma's and children find themselves carrying quivers of arrows, giving the soldiers food and water.
The combined army is massive but untrained. Hachi's forces sweep through the lines and route the artisans and farmers.
Elukka's queen, Clover, attempts to flee but she's surrounded along with the other rulers. The 3 kings are put to death, leaving only the beautiful queen...

Taito

The first  nation, Taito, is a nation of artists. Their peaceful and are the diplomats between the other nations. Most medicine comes from this nation. They rarely go war, instead they prefer to broker deals and bargains.

Elukka

The second nation is Elukka. Elukka is a peaceful nation and similar in many ways to Taito. However while Taito focuses on art, Elukka focuses on more earthy aspects. The people of Elukka believe a connection to the earth is the most important thing to have in this life and to have that connection one must control the earth and change it. So they cut terraces into their mountain home for farming and domesticated their once wild animals.

Sacerdot

Sacerdot, the third nation, is a nation of priests. They have always attended to the spiritual needs of most of the nations. Those nations that do not worship at the alter of the sky find themselves the prime target of the missionaries. Angelicists, or Angelicism, worships primarily among the Spirits, that worships the winds and the sky. The followers, often called "Angels", tend to wear all white, with decorations made from feathers.

Sodur

The fourth nation is Sodur. Sodur is the most voilent nation of them all and the only nation to seek out conflict and war. A militaristic nation they are ruled by a single Sodan who has the absolute power of a dictator.
Sodur believes woman to be inferior creatures suitable only for housework or bearing children. They raise their woman to be delicate beautiful works of art meant to be sequestered away. The woman rarely leave their homes and are not allowed to step foot outside without a male escorted. An unescorted woman is quickly enslaved. A woman attempting to escape slavery often has her ankles peirced and a chain run through them.

Loodus

The fifth and most interesting nation is Loodus. While the other  4 nations take up the continents below Loodus consists of a number of small floating islands. No one knows for sure why the islands float but what is known this small nation has the greatest deposits of gold and precious metal. This nation that is the richest cares the least for richest. The wood harvested on these islands contains the same element that makes the islands themselves float. This wood is used to make primitive wooden airships, boats that float and are controlled by sails.
There are 10 islands with ten different tribes. A leader from each tribe is elected to the Lahn Su or the council of elders. The leaders of the tribes are called Doa with the leader of the largest tribe and leader of the Lahn Su called the Lahn Doa. This leader has always come from Lovi, the largest and strongest tribe
The people of Loodus shun the use of metals and things they deem "un-natural" although some times they must do what they must.  They are in  tune with every single living thing and believe that nature is secret and should be protected at all costs. They have no formal religion but  believe that everything, every object, has a spirit and should be respect. They take and hunt only what they need and always thank the Mother for the gift.

LittleKitten

Ons and Offs
Things I love, Things I hate, and things I won't do

Ons
I'm a submissive woman, so a dominant man is always a turn-on for me
Good, solid plot-I really need an interesting plot, or I will get bored. Writing smut is fun, but without a goal, it does get boring
I enjoy most kinky things so if it's not on the off section; I will most likely do it

Offs
Godmoding-unless it's something that I have agreed to, do not control my character
Children-I will not do anything involving children or those with a child's mind
Animals-No non-sapient animals
Bathroom play-if it normally goes into a toilet, then I won't do it
Death and Mutilation-No injuries that will not be able to be healed

I'm fairly easygoing, and the plot is the most important thing for me. Be open and honest with me about what you need and I will do my best to accommodate you.

LittleKitten

I have a wide variety of plots in most genres. I do find that I enjoy fantasy the best but all the genres bring me joy and lust. Take a look at my plots and message me. I'm willing to tweak them all to make things the most fun for me and my partner.

Fantasy plots

Dragon Within
Kaida has led an uneventful life in a small mountainside town. Her father is a blacksmith and her mother his assistant with her as their only child. Everything seems normal. Perhaps her father does get a bit angry when people talk about the Dragon Purge but that's just a quirk. Centuries ago, Dragons ruled the kingdoms. Able to change into a human at will, the Dragons were at first benevolent. But power corrupts and the Dragons became more and more demanding.

So, the humans rebelled and over-threw the Dragons. Most Dragons were killed and the rest went into hiding. Only one Dragon is known to exist, an elder male. His name is unknown and he lives deep in the mountains, far from any humans. He hasn't been seen in hundreds of years.

So, life is normal and boring for Kaida. Until the dragon hunters come calling. She watches in terror as her parents show themselves in a new light, show themselves to be Dragons. They fight the hunters in their true, Draconian form, buying enough time for Kaida to escape.

Now homeless, scared and hunted as a Dragon, Kaida flees to the only place she can think of. She runs to the Elder Dragons lair, she's praying he'll help her. That he'll teach her, she doesn't know anything about her powers or abilities. She can't shift forms and she can't use magic.

Nekos and Humans
Keidrens and humans are at war. Perhaps war isn't the best word for it, a series of never ending border raids would be better. The two sides feud over territory with the Keidrens angry over the loss of their ancestral homes and the humans simply needing more space. 
The humans are winning, gradually taking more and more land but both species ignore the third side.

Born of peaceful days, the nekos are a cross between human and keidren mates. Now, however, their hated by both sides as a half bred. A few have managed to rise in keidren ranks as powerful warriors but those can be counted on one hand. Most struggle to survive, living on the edge of both societies.

One neko begs on the streets of a large city but she can't beg enough food. It's not long before the half-starved neko is brought in for thieving. Her questioner, the local lord has to determine if she's only a simple thief or a spy for the keidrens. He decides she's only a thief and sentences her to hang but only after raping her.

The lords wife is infertile so when he hears of a pregnant neko convict waiting to be hanged... Well, he needs a son and heir and she's proven herself to be fertile. The lord decides to spare her life and instead keep her.

I do feel that this plot needs to fleshed out a bit more, otherwise it will very quickly become sex only. Please message me with your ideas!

Keidren

Neko

A Different Beauty and the Beast
I came across this short story by Tanith Lee and I would love to base a role play off it.
I do have the ending if you'd like to read it but I'd like change elements of it. I'd like the chemical, instant attraction between them to remain but I don't want him to be patient. I'd like him to force the issue, to almost be overwhelmed by his lust for her. I'd also like to add elements of BDSM to the mix. Please read the excerpt below and PM me if you are interested!

His hundred and fifty-first birthday dawned aboard the sleek ship from Cerulean, high above the white-capped ocean that was the earth. By nightfall he would be at home, in his beautiful robot-run house. Beyond the tall windows a landscape of the western hemisphere would fall away, pure with snow, to a frozen glycerine river. Far from the weather control of the cities, the seasons came and went there with all the passion and flamboyance of young women. And in the house, the three young women came and went like the seasons.

Dark slender Lyra with her starry eyes and her music—well-named; Joya, much darker, ebony skinned and angel-eyed, full of laughter—well-named, too. And the youngest, his only born child, made with a woman from whom he had long since parted: Estár, with her green-brown hair the color of the summer oak woods, and her unrested turbulent spirit—ill-named for a distant planet, meaning the same as the Greek word psyche. It seemed his seed made daughters, either mixed with the particles of unknown women in crystal tubes, or mingled in a human womb. They were his heirs, both to his mercantile fortune and to his treasures of art and science.

He loved each of them, and was loved in turn. But sometimes Estár filled him with a peculiar fear. Her life would never be simple, and perhaps never happy. He did not like to think of her, maybe far from the shelter of the house, the shelter he could give her. In fifty, sixty more years, he might be dead. What then? Tonight, there was the ceremonial dinner party to welcome him home, and to mark his birthday. A few charming guests would be there, delighting in the golden rooms. There would be the exchange of presents, for, with every birthday, gifts were given as well as received. This time, they had told him those three, laughing, what they wanted. “Natural things!”they had cried. Lyra wished for pearls, real pearls, the kind only to be taken from oysters which had died, neither cultured nor killed for. And Joya had demanded a dress of silk, an old dress made before the ending of the silkworm trade. Estár, he guessed, had subconsciously put them up to it, and when her turn came he had waited, uneasy in some way he could not explain. “A rose,”she said, “a grown rose. But something from a hothouse or a city cultivatory won’t do.”“In all this snow—”exclaimed Joya. “I can send to the east,”he said. “No,”said Estár, all too quietly. “You must pluck it yourself.”“But then,”said Lyra, “he would have to detour from Cerulean. He’ll never be home in time for the dinner party to give you such a present.”Estár smiled. “It seems I’ve posed you a riddle, Papa.”
“It seems you have,”he said, wincing a little at the title “Papa”which she had adopted from some book. His other daughters called him by his name, graciously, allowing him to be a person, not merely an adjunctive relation. “Well, I’ll keep my eyes wide for roses in the snow.”Yet how ominous it had seemed, and not until the ship landed at the huge western terminus did he discover why.

Mercator Levin? Would you be good enough to step this way?”The attendant was human, a courteous formality that boded ill. “Is anything wrong?”he asked. “My cargo?”“Is quite in order, I assure you. The commissioner wishes to speak with you, on another matter.”Perplexed, he followed, and presently entered the circular office with its panoramic views of the landing fields. Dusk was immanent, and the miles of ground constellated by lights. Far away, little flaming motes, the ships sank slowly down or up. He was offered wines, teas, coffees, and other social stimulants. He refused them all, his oppression growing.
The commissioner, a few years his junior, was patently troubled, and paving the way—to something. At last he leaned back in his chair, folded his hands and said, “Depending on how you see your situation, Mercator Levin, it is my duty to inform you that either a great honor, or a great annoyance, is about to befall your family.”“What can you mean?”“This, sir, has been placed in our care, for you.”He watched, he looked, he saw, and the control and poise of one and a half centuries deserted him.

Risen from a recess in the desk, a slim crystal box stood transparent in the solarized light. A heap of soil lay on the floor of the box. Growing straight up from it was a translucent stem only faintly tinged with color, and leafless. At the head of the stem there blossomed a rose slender as a tulip, its petals a pale and singing green. There were no thorns, or rather only one and that metaphysical, if quite unbearably penetrating. “I see it is not an honor,”said the commissioner, so softly Levin was unsure if he were dealing with a sadist or a man of compassion. In any event, that made no odds. “I’m very sorry, Mercator. But I had no choice. And you, as you know, have none either. As you see, the name and code stamped into the crystal are your own.”“Yes,”he said. “So, if you would be so kind. I am to act as the witness, you understand, of your acceptance.”“But I don’t accept,”Levin said. “You know, sir, that failure to comply—”“I know. I’ll do it. But accept? How could I?”“No.”And the commissioner lowered his eyes.

When he was within a foot of the desk and the box, the crystal opened for him. Levin reached in and took the smooth stem of the green rose in his fingers. The roots broke away with a crisp snap, like fresh lettuce, and a sweet aroma filled the air. It was the most disgusting, nauseating scent he had ever smelled.

Homecoming, normally so full of pleasure, was now resonant with dread. He dismissed the snow-car at the edge of the hill, and climbed, as he always did, toward the lovely, sprawling house. Most of it was of one-story construction in deference to the high winds that blew here in winter and often in the spring also, and all weatherproofed in a wonderful plasteel that made its walls seem to catch the prevailing light within themselves, glowing now a soft dull silver like the darkening sky.
It had been turned into lace besides by the hundred golden windows—every illuminator was on to welcome him. Inside, the house was warm and fragrant, old wood, fine synthetics. The robot servants had laid everything ready in his rooms, even to the selection of bedside books and music.
His luggage was here ahead of him. He prepared himself, dressed for the party, went down. He had hurried to do so, but without eagerness. The glass of spirit he left untouched.

The main communal room of the house was some forty square meters, summer-heated from the floor, and also by the huge open central fire of natural coals, its suspended chimney like the glass pillar of an hallucination floating just above. How that chimney had fascinated Lyra and Joya as children. Something in its strength and exquisite airy unactuality—For a while, the scene held in the room. They had not noticed him yet, though they expected him at any second. Lyra was playing the piano in a pool of light. What would it mean to her to be sent away? She was studying with two of the greatest musicians of the age, and already her compositions—three concertos, a symphony, song cycles, sonatas—were phenomenal and unique.
She promised so much to herself, to her world. And she was, besides, in love. The young man who stood by the piano, watching her white hands, her face. Levin looked at him with a father’s jealousy and a father’s pride that the lover of his daughter should be both handsome and good.
The Asiatic blood that showed in his amber skin, the carven features and slanting eyes, the violinist’s hands, the talent of his calling—all these were charming and endearing things.
And then, standing listening by the fire, Joya, jet-black on the redness of the coals, no longer fascinated by the chimney, fascinating instead her two admirers, one male and one female. They were her friends, poets, a little eccentric as all Joya’s friends turned out to be. It had alarmed him at first. He had feared she would be forced to change. But Joya had not altered, only extending her sunshine to others, giving them a steadiness they lacked, herself losing none. And she was now four months pregnant. She had told him her news the day he left, her eyes bright. It was splendid, enchanting. The thought of her as the mother of children filled him with painful happiness.

She did not know who had fathered the child, which would be a son, nor did she care, had not bothered with the tests to discover. He had chided her gently, since the father had every right to know, and Joya had laughed: “Later. For now he’s only mine.”And to send Joya away, two lives now—No! No, no. Seated between the fire and the piano, the other guests were also listening to the music, four contemporaries of Levin’s, well-known, stimulating and restful people of experience, and, in one case, genius, and three well-liked others, mutual acquaintances of them all.

And there, on the periphery of the group, alone, his third daughter, his born daughter, and he grew cold at the perfection of the omens. The apple tint she used upon her brown hair had been freshly enhanced. Her dress, of the fashion known as Second Renascence, was a pale and singing green. She played with a glass of wine in her left hand, twirling the stem between her fingers.
The translucent stem. It was as if she had known. He had heard rumors of such things before. It was ironical, for just now he recalled, of course, that she had almost never been born, her mother’s frenetic life-style having brought on the preliminaries of an accidental abortion—the child had been saved, and had continued to grow inside the woman’s womb to a well coordinated seventh-month term. But how nearly—Estár seemed to feel his eyes on her.

She looked about, and, not speaking to anyone, got up and came noiselessly over to him in the doorway. She was tall and slim, and almost a stranger. “Welcome home, Papa.”She did not reach to kiss him as the others did, restrained, perhaps inhibited. He had noticed it with many born children. Those not carried in flesh seemed far easier with the emotional expressions of the flesh, a paradox. “Did you,”said Estár, “find my rose?”

He looked at her in devastating sadness. “At first, I thought I’d have to fail you,”he said. “But in the end—look. Here it is.”And he held the green flower out to her in silence. She gazed at it, and her pale face whitened. She knew it, and if by prescience she had foretold it, then that clearly had not been with her conscious mind. For a long while she did not take the rose, and then she reached out and drew it from his hand. The music was ending in the room. In another moment the others would become aware of his arrival, of this scene at the door. “Yes,”Estár said. “I see it must be me. They are your daughters. I’m only your guest.”

“Estár,”he said. “What are you saying?”“No,”she said, “I’m sorry. I meant only I have nothing to lose, or little—a nice home, a kind father—but they have everything to lose…love, children, brilliance—No, it has to be me, doesn’t it?”“I intend to petition,”he began, and stopped. “You know that everyone petitions. And it does no good at all. When do I have to leave?”“The usual period is a month. Oh Estár—if there were anything at all—”“You’d do it. I know. You’re marvelous, but there are limits. It’s not as if I’ll never see you again. And, I respect your judgment. I do. To choose me.”The music ended. There was applause and laughter, and then the first cry of his name across the room. “You fool,”he said to his youngest daughter, “don’t you know that I chose you—not because I consider you expendable—but because I love you the best?”“Oh,”she said. Her eyes filled with tears, and she lowered her head, not letting him see them. “That is the decision this thing forces us to,”he said. “To sacrifice in blood. Could I ask you the unforgivable thing—not to tell the others until this wretched party is over?”“Of course,”she said. “I’ll go to my rooms for a little, ten minutes, perhaps. Then I’ll come back, bright as light. Watch me. You’ll be proud. Tell them I went to put your—your gift in water.”

Not in Camelot anymore
He wakes slowly, confused as to where he is. The Knight had gone to sleep in an Inn but he is not there now. He looks around, his head feeling heavy and his mouth dry. His things are were he left them and nothing seems disturbed. But the room...The room is different. His cloak lies on the floor, the chair it was draped over disappeared. There's no shutters over the windows, only a thin lacy curtain. He is very clearly not in the same room. But who moved him? And why?

The Knight carefully stands, reaching for and drawing his sword. His feet are bare as he walks slowly to the door, listening carefully for movement.He can hear someone moving about in the next room, their footsteps light as they pace. They are muttering under their breath, repeating something but he can't hear the words. Sword held before him, ready for combat, the Knight throws open the door. He startles the pretty young girl. She stands in silent shock for a long moment, then screams and runs from the room.

The book she was reading drops to the floor, lying open as she races down the stairs. She very clearly had no idea the Knight was there. He chases after her, calling out that he means her no harm. A door slams closed, the lock clicking home and he can hear her terrified pants from inside the room. She calls out, telling him to go away, begging him to but he has questions. She doesn't answer him and he can hear her working a window open. She screams suddenly and he can hear the thud of a body hitting the floor.

A mans voice now, telling her that he promised he'd come back for her and the sounds of the girl screaming and fighting him. The Knight doesn't hesitate, he kicks the door down. His sword is still drawn as he kicks the man off her, defending the frightened girl.

This is where the story diverges. It can either take place in the modern age with little to no changes or the world I will detail below! The Knight can be kind and honorable, he can be her steadfast protector and care for her in a gentle and sweet way. Or the Knight can be aggressive and dominant. He might be willing to hurt her when she doesn't have the answers he desires. The Knight might decide to use bondage as a way of controlling her and keeping her close. Perhaps he even rapes her and takes her as his.

They discover that the Knight fell through a portal in time. They are very rare and only open on occasion but through careful research, she's able to discover how to open a portal at a specific location. Does the Knight stay with her or take her with him? Does she have a choice in the matter?
Alternate World

The future is dark. Much darker then ever imagined. The ruling class has only gotten stronger and the King rules with an iron first. His lords and ladies have few restrictions imposed on them and do whatever they like. Under them are the working class. They keep their head down, praying not to be noticed by anyone above them.  To be noticed is dangerous and only ever leads to suffering. At the bottom of the ladder are the slaves. They may be bought and sold at whim. Anything their owner wants to do to them is allowed and encouraged.

There are public and private slaves.The public ones are owned by the government and may be used by any free person at any time provided no permanent damage is left. The private slaves are owned by a free person and may only be used how they allow. Public slaves are often used for menial labor while private ones may have more skill. If the owner desires, a slave may have a tail and ears permanently attached and the slave will receive training on how to act like that animal.

A free, working class person may be bought. If they have committed any crime, not matter how minor, it becomes a matter of public record. Once that record exists, anyone may bid on them. Their price is affected by how attractive they are, how skilled they are and their education. Virgins are rare and highly valued. 

This would be a very dark work. Almost anything is allowed there and the rape of slaves would be common. It would heavily feature BDSM in all it's ranges and would involve non and dub con

A Storybook Romance-almost
I'm looking for an rp that takes place right after the death of King Arthur of legend. I'm looking for an role play where woman play a stronger role-see mists of Avalon for the world.
Please have seen the movie or read the book for a basic understanding, though things have been changed slightly.

I'm only looking for a male character, I'm sorry but I don't want a female character for this. Your welcome to play a male, even if your not.

In this version, the Lady of the Lake, Viviane, has a son. Her son was a knight at Arthur's round table and one of the loudest supporters of the Old Ways. When Arthur died he and Morgaine bore his body to Avalon in an attempt to save him. Arthur died of his wounds that day but  Morgaine's spell was successful. Arthur was reincarnated, just not in the manner they had hoped.

Arthur's soul was freed that day and for hundreds of years it floated restlessly between worlds, unable to move on or attach to another life. For almost a century his soul floated until a distant descendant was born, one with a powerful connection to magic.

His soul attached itself to the soul of the newly born girl child and merged, becoming one soul.
The girl lived her life unaware of the dual soul within her, unaware of the power within her.
She lived as every modern child did, deep the confines of technology.

She had always been fascinated by Arthurian lore and often found herself debating known facts about the time. Facts she somehow knew weren't accurate.

When she was 18, the year she was supposed to graduate high school, her school announced a trip to Stonehenge. She jumped at the chance to go. It was there her life changed forever. As she passed between two of the mighty stones a frizzle passed through her, transporting her back. Back to 2 years after the death of King Arthur.

Christians come upon her and declare her to be a witch. She's bound and dragged back to the village square to be burned. Then the knight comes, ridding in as her hero he saves her from the pry and takes her to Avalon.

The knight recognized her as the reincarnation of Arthur and takes her to Merlin and Viviane for training. With time she'll become the new leader, time and lots of training.
For despite her intuitive knowledge she doesn't believe. Before she can lead she must first believe in the Goddess, the Old Ways and her own self.

This will be a soft more story book romance sort of plot. I'm looking for someone who can do a long plot based role play, so if you can't then please do not waste my time. Sex might happen in this rp if it works with the plot, so please don't pressure me to do that.

I'm interested in working out the details with some one before we start. Do you want it to be perfectly soft and innocent? Or will this plot possess a darker edge? Will You're knight teach with a kind heart and gentle hand? Or will he punish for mistakes?

Will he encourage her to rule on her own? Or break her into his pet and rule through her?

The Last of her kind
Soteria is the last of her kind, the last neko. The nekos are a subspecies of humans and have always kept separate from their distant relations.  The few interacts between the two were frequently violent and bloody. Over time, the nekos drifted away and hid in distant valleys and mountains. Places humans rarely go.

The creatures became legend and then forgotten.

Their hidden territory is becoming smaller and smaller and every year there are fewer nekos. By the year 2016, the nekos are down to a single village and then there's a disaster. A flood washes away the village and leaves a single survivor. She is the last neko and while she has wandered the forest, she's never seen another. She's never even seen signs of their passing.

Soteria was hurt in the flood and as days turn to weeks, she grows weaker. She's unable to effectively hunt anymore and finally hunger drives her close to humans.  She believes the camp is sleeping and she sneaks in to steal food.

This role play could go two ways. The man who finds her could be sweet, he could care for her and gently nurse her back to health. She could decide to stay with him and to have a life with him.
Or, he could be rough and ruthless. He could take her, like an exotic animal and make her his pet. He could collar and chain her, breaking her to his will.

Vampires Bride
Every vampire is given one Bride, one who is destined to be his. His Bride is to be protected, after all-he only gets one.

A young and stupidly bold werewolf girl leads a hunt onto vampire lands. Predictably, the group is caught and executed. Yet the vampire leader stops at her-he can't bring himself to kill this one. He feels a pulling, drawn to her in the way vampires are drawn to their brides.

Tala's head in thrown back as she drinks in the light of the moon. Her head lowers as she glances at her friends, there's 5 other younglings like herself. All 6 of them will kill tonight. They will hunt in wolf form and kill. They will become adults tonight.

The group turns and as one, loops off to the forest. Their taking a risk, but as the closest thing they have to a princess...Tala must prove her bravery. They've decided to hunt in the vampire prince's forest. The game they take will be from him, the ultimate humiliation when youngling wolves outsmart and steal from him!

The group loops into the forest, sniffing the air as they slowly shift into wolf form. Their forms elongates into the tall, strong hybrid were-wolf as they catch scent of deer. The 6 young were-wolves race off, unaware of the strange scent following them.
Tala leads them, then crouches low as she sees the deer. She leaps up, feet clearing the ground in a graceful pounce only to find herself suddenly tumbling through the air. She looks down, a searing pain in her side. Blood seeps down her side from the bullet wound as vampires race from the shadows.

Tala pulls herself to her feet, roaring with rage. She charges, claws dancing out. They meet flesh, pulling against the muscle as she claws. Her teeth follow her claws, sinking into the vampires shoulder. She tastes his thick, metallic blood as her teeth clink together. She tosses the severed arm aside and spins to face another.

A second bullet slams into her stomach and Tala doubles over, unable to resist as they shove her to the ground. The other younglings have received similar treatment. The older, stronger vampires have shot them into submission and now hold the bleeding wolves to the ground.

Occasionally one stiffens, having healed enough to fight only to have one of the many vampires fire again. The young were-wolves are kept beaten and bleeding on the ground, helpless as their forced to wait.
Long minutes pass, terrifying for the wolves as they wonder what their fate will be. Will they simply be killed or will the vampires use them for experiments?

Finally a figure steps from the shadows, accepting the salutes with a calm grace.

Science Fiction  plots

Lost on an alien world
MORE DETAILS COMING ABOUT WORLD
I'm picturing a human astronaut landing on a very alien world. Nothing is quite like he expects the, and he wasn't even expecting to find life in this section of the Galaxy. He's an Explorer, send out to find new worlds. He's looking for worlds for the humans to terraform, with the secondary objective of finding alien life forms.

The gravity on this planet was stronger than expected, and it pulls his ship in. He crash-lands, his ship totaled and is greeted by a very cautious and scared catlike girl. She eventually be friends him, and takes him to the Elders of her tribe.

The world I'm picturing is one that humans have visited before. A small group of humans landed on this planet, and started to terraform it. They got the oxygen and gravity to human standards and built cities. However, something happened that was the human's fault. The humans end up being wiped out, leaving only the native cat people.

Much of what happened has been lost, and only Legends remain. However the human places, the cities are strictly off-limits.

The Society of the natives is segregated. The males live in one section, and the females and another. They only come together when it's the time of mating. The rest of the time they are separate, and can be aggressive if forced together.

Now, obviously the plot has some work that needs to be done. But I figured the overall theme could be him fixing his ship to get home and dealing with the dangers of a new and alien planet. We could also have him take my character with him when he leaves. He could show the Galaxy that alien life does exist comma in a semi civilized state.

My character civilization would be Bronze Age roughly, with a few all those modern advancements based on human relics. For instance they use bronze or iron knives, but have electricity. The electrical grid is maintained by automated robot, but it's been going out as those robots become in need of repair and there is no one there to fix them.

If you are interested please PM me and I can go over the world some more

Alien Invasion
This RP is based off a dream I had so there are some details that need to be worked out
No one knows why the aliens came or why they look so familiar. The large, intelligent beings simply appeared and attacked. Their ships leveled cities before landing and ejecting the shock troops.

The brutal soldiers are highly disciplined and while intent on destroying the resistance seem similarly focused on preserving the surviving cities.  No more bombs are dropped once the militaries are dispatched. These alien visitors want the land preserved for their own purposes.

A general, known for his brutality and ruthless nature, leads troops into human held city.  The fighting is unending with little ground given by either side. 

The general is leading a raid when he discovers a woman-cut off from the rest of humans. He's ready to dispatch her when his own hormones get the best of him. It's been a long while since he's had a woman and females are rare to this alien race.

After the rape, the human is able to escape the general and disappears into the maze of the city.

Many months later, when the human line is broken, the general scents something familiar. It's the smell of the woman he enjoyed but oddly her scent is now combined with his! He seeks her out, finally finding her hiding in a basement and discovers that she's pregnant.

Jedi, Sith, Captive
They were raised together as Jedi, learned and grew together and became close friends. There was an unspoken attraction between them, a silent longing for more that never was acknowledged. They couldn't acknowledge it without risking losing everything.As a Jedi, you are not allowed to take a lover. You are not allowed to have that passion for anyone....
Her ship disappears one day. She's flying solo and it just blinks out. He searches for her, all of the order does, but no one is able to find her. She's declared dead and he can't take it. He turns to the dark side, his rage and pain give him power. With the rise of the Empire to power, dark Jedi are tasked with hunting down the Jedi and killing them. He's all too eager to take revenge on those who kept him from her, kept him from loving her when she was alive.
Years pass and his ship passes an uninhabited planet. He jerks, sensing something in the force that he hasn't for the longest time. It's her. He's sure that he can sense her. He lands his ship and goes looking. He finds her, she's alive! She's been trapped on this planet, unable to fix her comm to communicate and signal for help. He's over joyed to find her but she...She is horrified by what he's become.  She runs from him, refusing to believe he's turned to the dark side. He chases her, catches her and decides that he will break her. He will show her the dark side and the power it brings, show her the joy and passion that it brings. He will make her his. Through any means necessary.

Historical Fiction plots

My Savior, My Captor
She's a young nurse serving in the Federal (United States) army. She's horrified by the tragedies and violence of war but determined to do her duty and save as many man as possible. She's sweet and innocent, unexposed until now to the base desires of men. Often, their comments simply go over her head. One night, she's lured out of the camp by a group of soldiers. They claim their friend is wounded and needs care. The innocent young nurse follows after them, determined to save a life and unaware that they might lie.

Once, they have her safely away from camp, the soldiers throw her down. They are intent on raping her. She screams for help, but knows no one can hear her. Surprisingly though, shots ring out and her attacks drop. Out from the mist, a Confederate soldier steps forward. He smiles down at her and expresses concern for her well being. Once he's satisfied that she's unharmed, he pulls out a length of rope and binds her wrists.

He's a young and handsome officer who is currently spying on the northern camp. He can't have the young nurse returning and reporting him and his mens presence. He takes her prisoner but treats her well, more like a guest really. Days pass and there's a battle which leads to the destruction of the army she was serving with. The young nurse has no where else to go and no way to return home, so the southern officer decides to take her with him.

She can serve his group as a nurse. He finds himself not really caring if she comes willingly or not.

*note* We could easily do a Southern nurse and Northern Officer if preferred*

Alternate History
This takes place in an alternate timeline with a steam punk vibe

The German army proved unstoppable and their marched across Europe. The Russians and the ocean were the only things able to stop their progress. Of course, this leaves most of Europe under German control. As peace settles across the globe again, Germany sets up provinces in their conquered territory. Their airships patrol the skies, preventing any valuable workers from escaping and the newly appointed governors rule with an iron fist.

The war has cost Germany though and they have a shortage of sons and workers. A woman is valued most for her reproductive organs and ability to bear sons.
Many governors resent being sent away from the fatherland. They should be heroes! They are heroes! They often take this anger out on their new subjects, showing their worth and proving how little worth the conquered carry.

The new governor of England and Ireland has his hands full with the rebellious Irish. They dislike being subjected and fight the occupying force. Years pass though and eventually, they settle into this new way of life. There's no escape for the new serf class and life slowly gets better. The war time rations are over and while winter is hard-for the most part people survive.

One Irish maid has the unlucky position of working for the Governor. She's a new hire and thankfully, the notorious pervert hasn't noticed her yet. This maid comes from a boy rich family. Her mother raised 5 boys, only to lose them in the war and her sister has given her husband 2 sons already. But, she isn't German, so perhaps he will leave her alone.
What she doesn't know is the Governor was just turned down. He was denied both his German bride and return to Germany. He's looking for someone to take his displeasure out on and looking for a woman.

Pirate's Treasure
Charlotte Danvers is the daughter of a wealthy merchant. She lives a spoiled and protected life in England, traveling with her father to France every summer. She wants for nothing and was born with a sliver spoon. As her fathers only child, she is heir to his vast fortune, a fact which is not lost on her many suitors. Charlotte has no interest in them, or in being married. She actively resists the idea, preferring her books to male company.

Her father started his business with an old friend of his but over the years pushed him out. He did so skillfully, and by the time they noticed, it was too late to stop him. His business partner was left broke and soon lost his home. He committed suicide in despair. His son however, survived. He'd grown up on the water, grown up sailing and he's a master at it. It didn't take him long to get his own ship and he lured a crew to him with promises of riches. He turned to piracy, raiding any ship he could find. He takes great pleasure in raiding and sinking Danver ships as a revenge for his father.

The Danver business has faltered and failed over the last years, their ships are being taken by pirates at an alarming rate. Mr Danvers has decided to move to America for a fresh start with his family. He leaves with his wife, allowing Charlotte to stay behind to finish the year in England.

The shy, quiet heiress is alone on a ship heading to America. A ship that could easily be targeted by an enemy of her father. She is innocent in all of this, she wasn't even born when her father wronged his partner. But will the Pirate King see it that way? Or will he only see the beautiful, virgin daughter of his enemy?

Vikings Raid
Aine looks up, rage in her eyes as the viking stands over her. Her hands are numb and sword dropped at her feet. She's dazed, barely able to focus on the large, bear of a man as he stands smirking over her. The raid had been unexpected, the long ships came with the mist, the viking warriors rising up quickly.
The town is small, isolated but have good land. The land is fertile and crops grow quickly.

Aine slowly slumps forward, falling to the ground unconscious.

The vikings are growing tired. Their land doesn't support crops, they must raid to survive. They want their own home. And this band has found it.
The men that didn't fight are allowed to live. They'll be put to use farming the land for their new overlords while the vikings enjoy the women.

Aine was the only woman to fight. Women aren't allowed weapons, their not trained in their use. Fighting is a man's sport, a man's job. Aine still drew a sword and fought. She knew they'd most likely kill the short boy wielding the large sword. She just didn't expect her enemy to hit her upside the head and dislodge her helmet.

With her hair spilling over her back, it's clear she's simply a brave woman defending her home.

She's pretty, though its impossible to tell her figure. Aine's bound her breasts flat and dressed in her brother's old armor. The girl is spirited though which is rare in these women, she's a natural fighter. Most women are raised to be submissive to men, to passively accept their lot.
This one....she picked up a sword and fought.

Video Game/Superhero plots

Fall out
Caesar has led his legion across the desert, putting all under his control. A few towns have bought their freedom with yearly tributes in the form of gold, goods and livestock.Caesar allows this, as long as the towns follow a strict moral code. After all, this way he gets all the benefits of controlling the territory without any of the drawbacks. This works for many years, until one town has had enough. Caesar has bled them dry, each year he leaves them with close to nothing. When he arrives for the next tribute, the gates are closed and his legion is looking down the barrels of guns. Caesar is not pleased.
My character is the town teacher. She's pretty, knowledgeable and fiercely protective of the children in her care. How far will she go to keep those children safe? What payments will Caesar require from her?

The BatWoman
WARNING The following section contains spoilers related to the film Dark Knight Rises. Please only read if you don't mind spoilers or have seen the movie. Thank you
I'm looking for someone to play the Bane from the latest movie but with a few twists.  This is not cannon. The basic plot will remain the same with a few major exceptions. Bruce Wayne, knowing he will not always be able to fight for Gotham, has adopted and trained a protege. This young orphan has become proficient in armed and unarmed combat and has never adopted Waynes refusal to kill. The second deviation is a simple one, Bruce Wayne dies in the foreign  prison. His protege, Matilda, realizes shortly after his disappearance that she must step forward. She bids her time and works closely with Commissioner Gorden as they try to find and disarm the bomb.
The third and possibly the biggest deviation is the final battle. The police are defeated and the bomb detonates. However, Miranda Tate and Bane have escaped with most of their army.  Bane has brought with him Wayne's defeated protege.

I'd like to start the roleplay at the beginning of the final battle with the villains believing Wayne has escaped and returned to do battle. Bane unmasks the Batman, wishing to see his face as he dies. Seeing the young woman, he decides to take her.
Plot beyond that will need to be discussed.

Modern world plots

Blind Captive
Jane was recently in a car accident, coming home from her 18th birthday party her car was struck by a drunk driver. Jane,believing herself to be invincible, was not wearing a seat belt. She was thrown forward and her head struck the steering wheel. She walked away from the crash with only blurred vision, thinking it was only an affect of the hard hit and would fade. She rushed to the other car, pulling the driver out before it burst into flames. Jane refused to recieve medial attention at the hospital, instead she sat in the waiting room, waiting for news of her father, the other driver.

Her father survived with no long term affects but when Jane woke the next morning she was blind. Her retina's had been damaged in the blow and had she received medical care it could have possible been fixed. Instead she refused treatment to wait for news on her father.

Her father has been unable to deal with his own guilt, every time he sees Jane, he sees his failure as a parent. He blames himself for causing the accident and for Jane's refusal to receive care and leave him alone.

Jane begged and pleaded but her father sent her away. He sent her to live with his mother in rural Virginia. Olivia, Jane's grandmother, owns  200 acres of forested land. Its isolated without even a working phone. Jane is sent there to recover with the aid of Olivia's nurse and to make peace with her grandmother before the old woman dies.

One night, long after the residents of the old manor house have gone to sleep, a prison bus crashes. There's only one survivor, a young prisoner. They can see the lights from the barn still on in the distance and makes their way there. Only the nurse is awake and its easy to dispatch her, leaving only a blind girl and an elderly lady near to death.

I'm looking for someone to play the escaped prisoner. I want someone willing to blackmail and force. I want an element of horror to this plot, the fear of Jane and her helplessness. She's dependent on the
prisoner and she knows it. How far can she be pushed? How much can she take before she fights back?
Is she tricked? Is she convinced their only a new nurse or are they brutally honest, telling her they've murdered the nurse and she now belongs to them?

Boyfriend and Stalker
They've been dating for awhile and he put up with her lack of desire. Sure, he wanted her sexually but he respected that she wasn't into that. Or, he tolerated it. But lately that's been changing, he wants more from her. He needs more from her. He starts getting really into BDSM and trying to include it slowly. She lets him include somethings (blindfold and other mild crap) but won't even let him tie her up. They fight about it, fight about how he wants sex more then once a week. Finally, he breaks up with her. He's sick of her behavior, sick of her lack of desire for him. The night of the break up, he loses it and goes real kinky on her. She reacts badly and tries to get him to stop. He doesn't and perhaps rapes her. Perhaps she even orgasms strongly from it. Then she throws him out because she's mad but a few days later she begs him to come back. He refuses,after all-they broke up and he raped her.  She gets depressed and begs some more, but finally seems to accept it. Time passes and he sees a newly confident her at a club dancing and making out with a guy. He gets jealous and starts stalking her and discovers that she still hasn't slept with anyone else, he's the only one who's ever had her.

This would be a dark and brutal RP. We'd likely start the night of the final fight and break up and play through him raping her( which she'd enjoy and orgasm strongly from). I'd like to include heavy elements of BDSM in this game, along with stalking and possible kidnap

The Cop and the Mafia
She's just graduated from the academy and looking to make a name for herself among the cities cops. He's the leader of a powerful mafia that controls nearly everything. What happens when she disobeys orders and begins to investigate him?

The young girl sits across from him, idly puffing on her cigar. She's watching him, legs tucked under her. His bodyguards stand nearby, ready to intervene.
Finally, he speaks "Your very bold Miss Tennant. Not many would investigate me at my very own nightclub." Alice's head turns with a small shrug. "You are guilty, I figured I'd save myself sometime by just getting you to confess" He laughs at that, amused by the young cops boldness. "I can assure you, I did not smuggle any birds, drugs or anything else you can think of"

Alice leans forward, her shirt lifting to reveal the gun on her hip "I don't believe you" She meets his gaze levelly but sighs softly in disappointment when he snaps his fingers. A bodyguard steps forward and grasps her arm, forcefully leading her away.

"I'll see you soon" His words hang ominous in the air, a promise of things to come.

The drive home is uneventfully but something feels off as Alice enters her house. She feels watched, by something other then her cat. Strong hands grasp her arms, pulling them behind her back as someone else relieves her of her gun. She twists, kicking and shrieking a she fights the assailants. A light flickers on and he steps forward. He's smiling at her "I told you I'd be seeing you soon"

He nods to the men behind her and a rag is held over her mouth. Alice twists, desperately holding her breath but eventually....her world goes black and her body goes limp.

Timber Falls

Timber Falls is located high in the mountain range, far beyond the normal hiking trails. Its considered deserted, since its so difficult to reach. I play a beautiful hiker who's traveling with her boyfriend. Some how we become lost and wander off the trails, we keep traveling, hiking towards the sound of water. We find the falls and a lone cabin. Its in good condition, well kept and cared for but no ones home. We decide to spend the night there, to wait for someone to come home.
Your character has lived his entire life up on that mountain, cut off from civilization. You live with your father and your mother and this is the only life you've ever known. Your parents have promised you that god will provide a bride for you. When you find me sleeping in your bed you believe that I am that bride. My boyfriend is killed in front of me and I go to my wedding gaged and bound.
*NOTE* I intend for this role play to be incredibly creepy. I see your character as wanting me and wanting to be gentle but not understanding how I can resist. To you god's word is every thing and you and your parents have taken it upon yourselves to teach me to be a good god fearing wife.

Brothers Captive
It's been years since he's seen his sister, years since he killed their abusive parents. He regrets having to leave her but he didn't have time. No, he had to run, had to avoid capture by the cops. She was a baby then, just 2 years old, and he's been searching for 16years. He's finally found her, living in a small town and with no memory of him. He can't leave her, let her live her life without him so he does what he must. He takes her and secrets her away. She'll be kept safe until she remember him.

A Virgins BDSM
Wanted young girl
Looking for a young girl to be my live in slave/pet under contract. The contract will be for one full year, details to be worked out. At end of the year you will be paid 100.000. You will be expected to perform any and everyday task set to you including, but not limited to, sexual ones. Breaking the terms or leaving early will result in no payment.
Does this sound interesting reply with a video, a full body nude along with limits and why you would be the girl for me.

Anaya is browsing the classifieds when she comes across that ad. She blinks slightly and re-reads it. How in the world did he get away with posting that in a regular newspaper? There's a picture next to it, it's small and rather grainy but she swears...  Ana's steel blue eyes narrow as she takes a closer look. Yes! It is. She recognizes him. That's her high school crush. Oh she wanted him, she tried so hard to get him to notice her but he never did.

There's an email under the ad but does she dare email him? She's unemployed, single and she is interested in that lifestyle.

Ana finds herself sitting before the computer, sending an email. She attaches a close up of her face, showing her pretty smile. She's chosen one that she normally wouldn't send. She was wearing an off the shoulder and rather low cut black shirt. The shirt shows her rather large breasts nicely, framing and highlighting them.  He asked for a video as well but she isn't sure...She simply decides to record her giving him a quick hello and a smile. Again, she isn't sure what to wear and finally, presses record with her wearing a bra.

Ana is blushing brightly and her arms cross, shyly hiding her breasts. After a long moment, she reaches over and pulls a blanket across them as her blush deepens. “So...uhm, Hello! And..goodbye!” She quickly turns off the recording and before she can think better, attaches it.

It's only then that she sighs and begins to write the email found below.

Hi,
You likely don't remember me but we went to GreenWood High together. My name is Anaya Smyth. I came across your ad in the newspaper and frankly, I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't have any nude photos to send you, I've always been shy. And, at 21, I'm still a virgin. I will admit, I've always been interested in that lifestyle.
I don't know my limits. I do find the thought of animals repulsive and would not want to be marked in any permanent or disfiguring ways.
I'm sure you won't want to waste your time with me and I understand that. I'm hardly an appealing candidate for this position. If you'd ever like to have coffee though and simply catch up...Well, my phone number and email are below.

His new slave
The island country of Jerarquía was set in the Indian ocean a equal distance from India and Australia it was based on a semi British, contemporary Indian and Spanish history. There was only  three major cities in a population of 832,211, the eastern capital of the country holding the only public airport. A country with a thriving market of new technologies. Many technologies that never left the country's borders. A country based off of series of local, regional, and national elections, but based more so off of laws of status. Hierarchy of daily life was straight out of medieval times.

The highest on the daily totem pole being any man with a slave, and women were the slaves. Upon her 18th's birthday a woman could either pay the ever escalating female freedom fees (fff), or be registered as the slave to a male. Most women were sold far too quickly to be retained by their own family, but those men able to retain the higher fees to purchase their own sister, mother, aunt, niece or whatever were highly regarded. Seen as protectors of their families, and their blood line. The initial registry in these cases was often very high....but when the women in question were foreign tot he land, no a previous young citizen of Jerarquía, the fee was a few hundred dollars.

Plots that need work

The Hunter

The evil tyrant tolerates no resistance to his rule and trains an elite force to hunt and eliminate any one who might think of fighting…That force is the Hunters, they are the best of the best and completely loyal to the King, and they tolerate no rebels. A hunter is sent to a small town where its rumored a rebellion is about start. The hunter manages to track the rumors to a small inn at the edge of town. Its run by a young orphaned woman with no love for the King, when the hunter arrives he decides to use all his training to make the woman talk and give him information about the rebels.

This rp would be brutal, dark and non consensual

Out of Time
She had only left to do a bit of shopping for her mother. They just needed a few things for dinner, in 1953. But somehow...She stepped through a rift in time and fell unconscious, when she woke-50 years had passed. Where does she go now? She has no family, no home and little money. Can she find someone to care for her and at what cost?

I did see this as playing out with elements of non-con and extortion. Perhaps even a master/slave vibe.

Behind Enemy Lines
America's enemies have allied and unleashed a devastating attack. The US military is decimated and worse, Eureka in enemy hands. Senator Wen orders that each scientist receive a neural transmitter. The occupying military may use any means necessary to enact this order. The transmitter allows brain waves to be tracked and will give warning, should a scientist try to betray their new masters or escape.
This rp could go in two directions.
1) non-con/bdsm/bondage. A general or scientist from the enemy camp takes a liking to me and decides he'll keep me. Perhaps the transmitter is used to keep me in check or perhaps simple ropes are used.
2) romance and desperation. Two eureka scientists find love in the chaos of war. They work together and perhaps find a way to win the war.

Message me with your ideas based on this world and I'm sure I'll love them!

Eureka!
Eureka is a TV show that airs on the SyFy channel. If you haven't seen it, episodes are on Hulu or you could check the wikipedia article Here.

I'm very interested in playing in this world and I have a couple plot ideas. Please only message me if you're willing to learn about this world. I do want to keep it mostly canon but I understand that for the sake of RP sometimes things need to be changed. So, watch a few episodes(their free) and message me!

Post Apocalyptic Ideas
I've been craving an post-apocalyptic styled one for a while and tried before to get it off the ground. I'm looking for something similar to The Postman or Tooth and Nail.

I'm looking for two basic plot ideas that do need some fleshing out
1)non-con. I'm caught and  molded into the perfect pet slave for you. Your a figure of terror for me. Perhaps the general of the Holnist(sp?) army or the leader of the rovers. I submit because I must, to fight would be to die.
3)Forced Marriage. My parents have something you want and you have something they need. In exchange for grain/farming land/horses......they give you me. Your older then me and have possibly had another wife(or have if you'd like). I dislike the idea and need to be shown the duties of a wife TAKEN