Landshark

Player Name:Landshark
Timezone:EST
Expected posting rate: 3-4 times a week

Tristan Khanjen
Character gender, sex and orientation: Male, Human, Heterosexual
Character Role: Pilot
Build: Tone/average. Tall
Description: Tristan cuts a rakish look. His height and tone build would have made him a poster-boy for Imperial recruiters. His long arms and legs give him a swimmers physique but he rarely dresses to show off his body preferring instead to wear jackets and loose clothing. His short hair is usually kept kind of spiked in a messy sort of way. With medium brown eyes and a average skin tone, his near constant facial stubble lends him a badass look he can’t really backup anywhere but in the air.

Quirks and oddities: Bastian smokes like a chimney and tends to be loud to draw attention to himself.

What Do You Do? Tristan has been flying or driving something since he could walk. He excelled in astrogation and in doing so, picked up understanding droid binary. To avoid fights caused by his cocky attitude he learned to use what was at hand to defend himself (improvised weaponry). An excellent liar he uses his massive amount of self confidence to great effect when getting into, out of and around obstacles. 

Knack: Getaway Pilot (small spacecraft), Never Lost, Got Your Back

Talent: Two Knacks

Personality: Tristan is a bit of an odd duck. He is both a self centered egotist and a hell of a nice guy. The best example would be that he tries to be the center of attention while making sure everyone still has a good time. He is the guy that brings the keg to the party and hands a cup off to the wallflower before shouting “Where’s the HOTTIES!” Tristan has a hard time understanding why anyone wouldn’t like him, after all, He’s Awesome.

Tristan makes friends very easily but at the same time most people are only his friend until they are out of sight then he doesn’t remember their names. Closer friends are rare as he tends to think most people think as he does. Not that he would betray a “part-time friend” its just that they don’t really exist to him until they are back in line of sight. To those he considers close friends he is your best Bro. There is nothing he wouldn’t do for them.

Though not quick to anger, Tristan has been known to start his fair share of fights. Oddly he considers these little more than ice breakers and in many cases has ended up drinking with the rival by nights end. He no fool however and should he be in a tight spot has no qualms with smashing a bottle over someone’s head and running for the door.

Background: Tristan is the son of a mostly retired Corellian trader. Born in the Tapani sector, he grew up around nobles of every level as well as a staggering array of alien species. Straddling the bustling Rimma Trade Route and his spacer father, meant he had constant access to ships both old and new. It was little wonder, that even from a young age, he had made it clear he would go to the stars himself one day.

Not having the money or prestige that many of his classmates did made Tristan act out and do crazy things to get noticed. From excelling in sports to low orbit sky diving, if there was a way for people to look at him instead of his rich and powerful friends, he was doing it. Once he was old enough he made a name for himself by doing off the wall speeder stunts then graduated to shuttles.

It was during this time that one of his coaches approached him and suggested his talents would be best utilized at the Imperial Academy. His fathers staunch hatred of the idea only made up Tristan’s mind. After all, in the Tapani Sector the Imperials were laid back and kind of cool. They were given noble like respect and got to do pretty much what they wanted. In Tristan’s eyes it was as close as he would ever get to be a nobleman himself.

When the day came to head off to the academy Tristan was overly eager. A transport would be making several stops inside the ector to collect all of the potential cadets. Making a stop in the freeworlds side of the trade route did not go as planned however. Just outside the fence of the landing area was a group of protestors. One thing lead to another and before anyone knew what had happened the transport did an emergency take off as shot began to ring out. The short trip to the next stop had all of the passengers buzzing especially those they had just pick up. It became clear that what Tristan had known about the Empire was severely skewed. When they asked the officer present what had happened he gave the typical Imperial answer “They got what anyone who stands against the Empire gets. Now set down and shut up.” Upon reaching the next stop Tristan and a few others made excuses to break away from the ship to get forgotten supplies. Once alone they decided to jump ship for good. They would wait until they stopped at the capital, Procopia, then disappear into the crowds.

Once they landed they were aloud to leave the ship once again. Heading for the exit Tristan was stopped by a woman asking what the ship was carrying. “Fools.” Tristan replied. What he hadn’t considered was that the recruits would be under constant vigil. Never able to find a chance to slip away he was forced to accept his fate and return the starport the next day. As he and the others made their way to the transport they were stopped by a local constable and their bags searched. A few moments into the search they heard an explosion. The transport had been destroyed. Not even flinching the constable looked at them and winked. “Everything looks good here. Move along. If your interested theres a different transport leaving within the hour that has better plans for its passengers.” And that was how Tristan found his way into the Rebellion.

It was pretty much the same as the academy would have been. A heavy load of book work and classes but these were run by people who had real hands on experience. A year later he was learning basic spycraft. The odd thing was that the rebels taught him more about Imperial protocol than the Imperials probably would have. His studies and natural talent for flying quickly pulled him into a training squadron. From there he graduated to airspeeders and just when he thought he was finally going to get his own x-wing he got put on special assignment. This is where our story really begins….

Anything else: Unless forced to, Tristan never calls anyone by their rank. Its Boss, Chief, Sir or Mam. If not ranked it becomes nicknames until its made clear they don’t like it….sometimes even after.

Meta Info:
There are so many tie in stories that could have an effect of the known storyline that it would be nice to think that it was us who did that. Like, how did the rebels get the second set of deathstar information. Sure a lot of Bothans died to get it to them but maybe we were involved as well. Who warned the Rebels on Dantooine to get the heck out of there before the Imperials caught wind of it?  Where did they get the Grandfather Ion canon that was used on Hoth to let them escape? Stuff like that.
What do you want to do in this game: I like an even balance of action, drama and a dash of comedy. Sex really isn’t important to me at all. If the team is on  planet and Im waiting in the ship it would be nice to have something to do instead of checking the system for the hundredth time.
Something you’d like to have your character involved in, or happen to them: NPC recognition is always nice. Sure it’s the rebellion and there is always someone doing something cool but to have a group of people go “You’re the guys that did “x”?! Holy shit that was awesome!” is always cool. No one wants to feel like just another cog.

BitterSweet

Quote from: Landshark on December 22, 2016, 08:19:42 AM
Any restrictions/preferences in character portraits? No anima, no drawn art or RL face claims?

I'd like as realistic as possible so, photos when available, photo realistic art or computer generation, evocative and realistic drawn images and so on.  No anime, plz.

Also, Tristan is good so feel free to put him up in the character thread (which, someday, I'll polish a bit).  I was wondering ... if you'd be interested in having Tristan's 'got your back' knack be more oriented towards last minute pick-ups with the ship/space and flight related rescues and less on the land based ones?

And, in general, we're starting to get a lot of 'got your back' knacks and, moving forward, I'd like to encourage folks to think about other options.

Quote from: vin26m on December 22, 2016, 02:28:26 AM
I like the knack/talent idea.  Simple, but descriptive. 

Would you mind building some canon characters with your system?  For example, what talents and knacks would Han Solo and Chewbacca have?

I will work on that.

So –
Han Solo in brief.
Role and what he does: Smuggler.  Knows which end of a blaster is up, and when to use it (first!), can tinker with his own ship to keep it running and happy, a decent haggler – though when he fails it’s usually catastrophically, and can tell the worth of anything he lays eyes on at glance.
Knacks: Getaway Pilot and I Know a Guy
Talent: Two Knacks
My reasoning: Based on the original series, while he’s certainly a decent shot it’s not his specialty.  His ship is.  There were also several instances where he used contacts, or implied he had them, to suggest I Know a Guy would be logical (and useful for his Role).  If I were to promote him, I’d probably add ‘Got Your Back’ with an emphasis of it being effective in space/regarding ship rescues etc.  He’s greedy (at least, pretends he is) so showing that he as skills in haggling is reasonable.  If I were to spend more time on it, I might also indicate that he’s familiar with the way the criminal underworld works – at least along the Rim.

Chewbacca in brief.
Role and what he does: Sidekick, bodyguard, loyal friend.  Chewbacca owes Han Solo a life debt that, technically, has long been paid but remains at his side regardless.  He’s got his own weapon, a laz crossbow with power and range, handles the astromech side of the pilot’s job, is devotedly loyal.
Knack: Really Buff
Talent: Danger Sense
My Reasoning: Well, he’s really a sidekick in the movies however, the Really Buff knack is obvious.  While Chewbacca follows Han into the crazy situations he finds, it really often seems like he knows when trouble is coming. 

I was tempted to use Two-Knacks again, which means that the Talent section needs to be buffed up to make it more useful/desirable.  I’ll work on that.

Does that help?  The Knack, Talent and ‘role/what you do’ kind of work together to show people what your character can do and what they’re really good at.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

BitterSweet

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on December 22, 2016, 12:09:01 PM
Can we suggest our own Talents/Knacks?

Oh, yes please!  I was just realizing I needed to buff up the Talent section in particular (several folks taking 'Two-Knacks' is usually a sign).

I will be adding an 'Infiltration' knack that relates to thieving and spying.

Aiden

Player Name:Aiden
Timezone: Pacific
Expected posting rate: 2-3 times a week, variable

Tavoc Tseric

Under the Mask
Character gender, sex and orientation: Male/Hetrosexual
Character Role: Bounty Hunter
Build: Tall and Muscular
Description:  Mandlorians can easily be picked out of by their armor and "T" helmets. Tavoc likes to kick it up a notch by reinforcing his armor with extra plates, adding to his tall stature and wide frame. Tavoc appears more a Tank then a Bounty Hunter. The one thing people can take away from seeing him, he is tall and strikes an intimidating profile especially when he is lifting his heavy laser cannon in your direction. 

Quirks and oddities: Tavoc in armor loves combat and the thrill of the hunt, he isn't very vocal unless necessary. The biggest mistake someone can make is try to talk for him. While not a big fan of vices, Nar Shaddaa is his home and he does frequent the cantinas, keeping an ear and eye out for any new bounties.

What Do You Do? Tavoc is earning a mean reputation as a ruthless bounty killer and staunch opposer of the Empire's influence of his homeworld. Based out of Nar Shadda and allied with the Hutt bosses, he has free roam of Hutt Space and the criminal underworld, for the most part.

Knack: I Know a Guy: Anything in the criminal underworld, Tavoc might know a guy. Weapons, information, slaves, blackmail, you name it. When it comes to seedy cantinas or Hutt palaces, Tavoc knows where to get some information or supplies to keep the mission or bounty going.

Weapon Guru: Heavy guns and explosives are Tavoc's specialty. A fan of blowing shit up and sorting it out later. Heavy laser cannons, rocket launchers and anything large enough capable of bringing down a ship or two (if needed).

Brawler Trained at a young age like any Mandalorian, he is the wrong person to pick a fight with.

Talent: Two Knacks: You’re unusually talented and get to choose three knacks at the start of the game instead of just one (usual 1 plus 2 additional).

Personality: Raised in a traditional Mandalorian clan, Tavoc was brought up with a code of honor many of the modern day Mandalorians have forgotten or neglect. The world is different, the great hunt is not the same as it was in the old ways but there is ways to keep the traditions alive and well. He is not normally talkative but he knows how to speak when necessary to get his point across. Tavoc has spent enough time in the underworld he has picked up a few vices, his favorite being gambling.

Background: Born on one of the moons in Mandalorian space, Tavoc was born and raised in the old ways by a small clan. As the clone wars consumed the sector and the Empire began to spread its influence in their ruling class, his clan fiercely opposed the "death watch" and opted to side with the pacifist ideals of Satine Kyrze. As the Rebel wars came to an end and after seeing Maul take over his planet, Tavoc began his own rebellion against the new regime and the Empire control of his home sector. Sadly the Empire remains in place which forced him to abandon him home world sector and take up the role of a bounty hunter and continue his war in the shadows.

He has been known to support other factions that oppose the Empire but he does not consider himself a member of the rebels or the republic they are attempting to restore. At best he is "an enemy of my enemy is a temporary ally". While he would not betray a contract to favor the Empire, he holds no loyalty to the rebels and their leadership. No news is good news, Tavoc doesn't want anyone looking into or finding out what he is doing but once can guess whatever it is, it will hurt the Empire one way or another.

Anything else: (something I missed, special info about your or your character?)

Meta Info:
This info is for the admin to get an idea of what sort of plots players are looking for.  Ideas here won’t necessarily show up in game.  But they might ;)
What do you want to do in this game: In for the drama and action.
Something you’d like to have your character involved in, or happen to them: Face off with Maul's super commandos.

Captain Whitebread

Just a couple that I noticed were missing right off the bat.

Friends in High Places: You have connections to the upper social class and they have been known to do favours for you.  They won't break any major laws but they are willing to bend them, provided that you can do a little something for them in return.   Quid Pro Quo, as it were.....

Friends in Low Places: You feel right at home in wretched hives of scum and villainy.  They treat you as one of them and are more than willing to break a few laws or a few bones for you.  That trust and inclsion doesn't come easy and these are the kind of friends who will stick a knife in your back if they feel you've betrayed them.

Social Chameleon You have the ability to blend in to whatever sort of group you are in.  You can recite portions of the Imperial Constitution, quote the Rebel Manifest, fake your way through a wine tasting and guzzle beer in an back alley bar while winning at cards or losing at darts.  It makes people trust you that little bit more and can get you into places you really shouldn't be allowed.

BitterSweet

I like the friends ones ... not so sure about Chameleon (though not sure why) so I'll think on that for a bit.

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on December 22, 2016, 03:04:55 PM
Just a couple that I noticed were missing right off the bat.

Friends in High Places: You have connections to the upper social class and they have been known to do favours for you.  They won't break any major laws but they are willing to bend them, provided that you can do a little something for them in return.   Quid Pro Quo, as it were.....

Friends in Low Places: You feel right at home in wretched hives of scum and villainy.  They treat you as one of them and are more than willing to break a few laws or a few bones for you.  That trust and inclusion doesn't come easy and these are the kind of friends who will stick a knife in your back if they feel you've betrayed them.

Social Chameleon You have the ability to blend in to whatever sort of group you are in.  You can recite portions of the Imperial Constitution, quote the Rebel Manifest, fake your way through a wine tasting and guzzle beer in an back alley bar while winning at cards or losing at darts.  It makes people trust you that little bit more and can get you into places you really shouldn't be allowed.

wander

Been having an off day, though I'm still around! I'll try and get my character in tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

BitterSweet

Aiden -  Tavoc is fine.  I might suggest you reach out to Wargtass, if you haven't already as you're both playing Mandalorians and there's the possibility of past intersections, and the two of you have some similar traits you might want to talk about and see if both of you are okay with that or if one or the other of you want to tweak your character.

no worries, wander, plenty of time.

Speaking of ... I will be setting up the RP threads soonish (this weekend probably) and start sorting the opening adventure I have in mind into useful form.  It's likely to be simple and somewhat shooty, to give us all a chance to see how we work together.

Captain Whitebread

Landshark

Quote from: BitterSweet on December 22, 2016, 11:36:49 AM

Also, Tristan is good so feel free to put him up in the character thread (which, someday, I'll polish a bit).  I was wondering ... if you'd be interested in having Tristan's 'got your back' knack be more oriented towards last minute pick-ups with the ship/space and flight related rescues and less on the land based ones?

Yeah thats kinda what I had in mind. Pulling off the whole Han saving Luke on the deathstsr run

BitterSweet

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on December 22, 2016, 06:36:17 PM
I'm seeing the movie tonight!

eeeee!  I'm going to be seeing it again, in early January with a new coworker who turns out to be a huge Sci-fi, gamer geek.  He thinks it was the best Star Wars movie and I'm not sure I agree but it's definatly right up there with the 2nd of the original trilogy - which I think was the best of the bunch so far.

Relikai

BitterSweet

Quote from: Relikai on December 22, 2016, 08:47:05 PM
Coming up with a female honeypot assassin!

Sounds good!  Check out Vin26m's Twi'lek to avoid too much overlap as she's also a slinky character (though more spy-y than stabby) with slinky sex appeal.

Also (and this is for everyone) please check in this thread for character info: I adjusted the Knacks and Talents slightly, there may be stuff there you want.  And, for those accepted characters, if you see a change you prefer, feel free to switch out a Knack/Talent.

Specific changes:  Added 'infiltration' as a knack, changed droid friend to droid control (upped it's power level), added a minor telepathic gift called 'eavesdrop', added Friends in high/low places and Social Chameleon (thanks CW!)

Character thread, now with actual information:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260453.0

GnothiSeauton

Is there, like, a specific character type needed in the group?
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Relikai

Player Name: Relikai
Timezone: GMT +8
Expected posting rate: 2 - 3 times a week

Haruna Taro 'Black Swan'
Character gender, sex and orientation: Female, Female, Heterosexual
Character Role: Assassin/Infiltrator
Build: Skinny and of average height.
Description: Standing at five feet five, Haruna keeps her dark brown hair long to allow different styles and make ups, enabling her to provide a series of different visuals. While she carries a small makeup bag able to change her facial image into ten other identities, Haruna prefers to keep her bare face among her own people, although she hardly leaves a secured area undisguised. She possesses an ectomorphic shape, almost an hourglass figure which might make her a popular model in Coruscant,

Quirks and oddities: Whenever she sees a mirror, Haruna would spend several seconds adjusting her bangs. She also tends to spend time on luxuries if she could, including spending up to an hour in a bath.

What Do You Do? Haruna has been an independent honeypot, trading sex for information which contributed to the ever shifting political power in the Coruscanti underground. While people know her as the Black Swan, her identity out of the black market was unknown due to her changing her appearance from district to district, until she was near indistinguishable among a sea of people. Haruna retrieves information from techniques of seduction, long since acknowledging her body as a tool instead of something to be proud of. As a side job, Haruna goes for bounties if the target was ripe, often seducing the words out of their mouth before ending their lives with a blaster or a knife.

Knack: Infiltration

Talent: Entrancement

Personality: Haruna possesses a cynical view of the Empire, or almost anything not herself or her closest clique. She often chooses to observe, unless conversation was something unavoidable in maintaining relationships or drawing information. That doesn't mean Haruna was a tight lipped woman all the time as her closest and most trusted lovers would know. That said, Haruna never lets slip the information that she was the 'Black Swan', instead just calling herself 'Taro'.

Her loyalty, once won would be near unwavering. Haruna looks at people with suspicion, but those who actually won her respect would find themselves with a woman capable of performing multiple duties not limited to the bed and killing. However, those who betrayed her remained confused when a needle entered their spine, or a blast knocked them off a perch. After all, they would never know that it was the Black Swan they befriended, nor would they know it was Haruna they betrayed.

Background: Born a war orphan in Corellia as Hiragi Taro, the girl was taken to an orphanage where she and other victims of war were gathered and prepared for off world shipping to a more secured location. Her parents were a matter of mystery, but the popular story was that they were killed by pirates while transporting goods in their corvette. During her trip towards the space station, Hiragi's transport was attacked by the Imperial Navy, on the suspicion that Corellian rebels were smuggling weapons and plans to initiate a takeover. Over ninety percent of the orphans were killed in the discriminate shooting, and Hiragi was staring down the barrel of a blaster when the battle was interrupted by pirates, seizing both the Corellian ship and the Imperial corvette before seizing Hiragi as a spoil of war.

Life with the pirates was hard, but they took note of her features and raw talent, wondering if she could be trained and manipulated into a prostitute or more. While fulfilling the former was easy enough after months with lonely pirates, the latter was considered when the girl was found by rebels, holding a knife and a blaster with four dead pirates scattered around the small ship. Evidence pointed that two of them died in states of undress, while the other two were killed at range. Realizing her potential as a spy or an assassin, the Rebels took and trained her as hard as they could, often sending her into live missions as part of her training. Hiragi achieved them with varying degrees of success, although some missions forced her to concede her dignity in order to attain information, get close to a target, or escape from a palace on high alert.

While the rebel alliance was one of the trustworthy factions she'd follow, a clique she was assigned to ended up being betrayed, and Hiragi was compromised and managed to escape with only seconds between her and a battalion of stormtroopers. Angered by this betrayal, Hiragi took upon herself to seek vengeance on her own, finding the traitor and killing them before ever thinking of returning to the alliance. Knowing that she was identified by the Empire, Hiragi threw her name away as well as her appearance as she mastered the art of disguising herself over many years. Her mission of vengeance was a success after many painful months and many different men, the assassin known to herself as 'Haruna', the 'Black Swan' who was feared among the crime lords and gang leaders of the underworld, finally shot and killed the man who ratted her and her friends out on a double bed in a Coruscanti hotel.

Finally done with her personal quest, Haruna continued to accept jobs, trading information and lives for money as she played a dangerous game of being a neutral assassin. However, she soon learnt about the truth regarding her parents, rebels who fought against the Empire, and were doing a supply run when their corvette was intercepted and destroyed. This revelation caused her to break down for several days, until Haruna received a message from an old contact. Packing her bags for the last time while transferring her funds to an account linked to the Rebels, Haruna Taro, spy and assassin, left Coruscant with a team of rebels who extracted her safely from Imperial space.

Anything else: Haruna never refers to herself as 'Haruna'. Always 'Taro', unless those were really close friends or comrades.

Meta Info:
This info is for the admin to get an idea of what sort of plots players are looking for.  Ideas here won’t necessarily show up in game.  But they might ;)
What do you want to do in this game: Drama and Action are my favorite when dealing with Star Wars :)
Something you’d like to have your character involved in, or happen to them: Assassination, Infiltration, Combat or other 'finer' methods to extract information or fulfill an assassination.

BitterSweet

Relikai -

Taro looks good.  In an ideal world, I'd like to see an image that has the cameraman cropped out but I'm also not a hardcase about that sort of thing.  If you can find something, great, if not, that's also fine. 

I do want to know a little more about her entrancement - is it sex?  Does she have a genetic quirk that means that uh ... sexual contact loosens  tongues and confuses loyalties?   If so, the particular way entrancement works for her would be up close and personal, and with people she's being directly seductive with.  Is it something else?  If so, let me know so I can see how it would work as we move through the game.

ETA: I am going to close the game to more players as we've got something like seven or so, I believe.  GnothiSeaton and wander, that does not include you two - you've already expressed interest and so you're in.  Same for anyone else who has already posted here and we've discussed character options.

New folks ... sorry.

Relikai

Quote from: BitterSweet on December 22, 2016, 09:54:27 PM
Relikai -

Taro looks good.  In an ideal world, I'd like to see an image that has the cameraman cropped out but I'm also not a hardcase about that sort of thing.  If you can find something, great, if not, that's also fine. 

I do want to know a little more about her entrancement - is it sex?  Does she have a genetic quirk that means that uh ... sexual contact loosens  tongues and confuses loyalties?   If so, the particular way entrancement works for her would be up close and personal, and with people she's being directly seductive with.  Is it something else?  If so, let me know so I can see how it would work as we move through the game.

ETA: I am going to close the game to more players as we've got something like seven or so, I believe.  GnothiSeaton and wander, that does not include you two - you've already expressed interest and so you're in.  Same for anyone else who has already posted here and we've discussed character options.

New folks ... sorry.

1) Picture cropped and done!

2) Sex or sexual contact would be a good choice for entrancement, the seductive acts like the combination of physical touches and eye contact being the start, followed by hugs and kisses if the person remains strong willed, with sex being the final step in her entrancement. She would need to be up close and personal, and although she doesn't offer sex to any Han, Luke or Lando, she can end up very... touchy... with anyone around her.

BitterSweet

Quote from: Relikai on December 22, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
1) Picture cropped and done!

2) Sex or sexual contact would be a good choice for entrancement, the seductive acts like the combination of physical touches and eye contact being the start, followed by hugs and kisses if the person remains strong willed, with sex being the final step in her entrancement. She would need to be up close and personal, and although she doesn't offer sex to any Han, Luke or Lando, she can end up very... touchy... with anyone around her.

Sounds good (and thanks for adjusting the pic, plus we get a better view of her), sex it is!  In that case it's fairly up close, she needs to be at least somewhat engaged with her target(s) and they need to be capable of pleasure focused sex.  Ie: a species that only has sex when they go into heat every 300 years is not going to work for this.  Because this is the Star Wars universe, she can seduce across species lines and also across orientation - at least for a while.

Relikai

Quote from: BitterSweet on December 22, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
Sounds good (and thanks for adjusting the pic, plus we get a better view of her), sex it is!  In that case it's fairly up close, she needs to be at least somewhat engaged with her target(s) and they need to be capable of pleasure focused sex.  Ie: a species that only has sex when they go into heat every 300 years is not going to work for this.  Because this is the Star Wars universe, she can seduce across species lines and also across orientation - at least for a while.

Yep sounds good there!

BitterSweet

Quote from: Relikai on December 22, 2016, 10:32:48 PM
Yep sounds good there!

Great!  When you post her in the character thread, can you add some version of those notes on entrancement so we (meaning I) can remember?

Relikai

Quote from: BitterSweet on December 22, 2016, 10:39:25 PM
Great!  When you post her in the character thread, can you add some version of those notes on entrancement so we (meaning I) can remember?

Already did, and added notes as well. Tell me if they fit !

BitterSweet

Quote from: Relikai on December 22, 2016, 10:45:44 PM
Already did, and added notes as well. Tell me if they fit !

Looks fine to me.

And ... I'm off for the night. Sleepy.

Wargtass

Almost done with the revisions to mine. Aiden and I already had a chat and I'm going to shoot him another idea before I finalize.  ;D
O/O

RedEve

Shame this is no longer recruiting, I love this idea.
I will keep an eye on the recruitment thread in case you re-open it.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list