Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Afternoon here - day going well - doctor gave thumbs up, curry lunch with Dad :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

OrchidofDarkness

That is great news. I am glad things are going well.   :-)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Berek

Do I guess things aren't going so well with you?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

OrchidofDarkness

No this week starting out has not been very good at all...just seems like the nightmare from last week has rolled over into this week as well.

Skadii

CaptainErotica

Hus mouth whispers in her ear as his fingertips whisper to her ass. "Your place or mine?"

OrchidofDarkness

Notices the signatures and cant help but to laugh a little.-

CaptainErotica

He walks up and whispers in her ear? "What's so funny?'

OrchidofDarkness

-smiles and looks to CaptainErotica- "Just reading the signatures I find them cute and I want to answer half the ones with questions for them."

CaptainErotica

He kisses her, cautiously. "Oh and what would you answer to mine?"

OrchidofDarkness

-smiles an whispers- "I would indeed like to see your secret lair darling CaptainErotica."

Mordred

Psst.. wanna trade a little Red for a little Blue? At a push I can offer you Green, but that's as far as I can bend the Blue. Even shadow has it's limits.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

My dear Mordred I thought you would never ask of course I would willingly trade red for some blue and make a delightful green with you.  ;)

Mordred

Tell me, lovely Orchid.. where from is that Dark Red shade upon those lips? I can keep your secret.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-giggles- My dear Mordred between one vampire to another you know well how this is done just like how that sweet blueberry goodness keeps them coming back for more. Not even I can turn away from such sweetness. -winks-

Mordred

Ah, can't blame a fellow fanged thing for wanting to hear the Dark secret whispered through such Dark red lips, can you, lovely Orchid?
*See Pillory*

Kendra

OrchidofDarkness

No my dear Mordred I cant blame for such things. But is this not what make us a mystery to some a game to others but to most a dark temptation just waiting to be discovered?

Autumn52

Orchid your words flow like honey, you are a breath of fresh air.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Xandi! Another new avi - god I love your avis! Another good one! :)

OrchidofDarkness

Thank you for you kind and wonderful word Xandi -huggles- I love the new avi

SummerWhispers

OrchidofDarkness

Takes off the necklace and puts it around Summers neck- Thank you I think it would look better on you however

SummerWhispers

Oh you are very kind but it really does look great on you, I am not dressed as well as you and cannot do it justice.

OrchidofDarkness