Roleplay Scene (looking for males)

Started by AAA111, December 10, 2009, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

I am looking for a fun roleplay. I do have a few ideas. If interested send me a message!  :-)

1. Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend- THey had a nasty break-up about 8 months ago and are currently both single. She is younger than him. He did not treat her so well. He was a jerk to her throughout most of the relationship but for some reason she still misses him and has feelings for him. THey met at the same college and he graduated (or is in grad school). He was in a fraternity when they broke up .

2. Best friends- They have been best friends for years but over the past 2 years there relationship has changed. They have not talked in about 6 months. He is currently dating somebody that she can not stand and his girlfriend for some reason hates her. She has always had a crush on him but of course she has never told him for fear of ruining the relationsip

3. Brother's best friend/brother's little sister- not sure how this would start..give me ideas :-)

4. Met in a bar- She is a college girl and is out for a night out with the girls after a rough break-up with her boyfriend and he is out for a night with his brothers. He is in a fraternity. He is a little older than her. Proceeds from there

Up for other ideas along those lines if you have any :-)

torioto

AAA111

sure..how do we start it and where do we go to start it?

torioto

I'm also new to the process, but I'm guessing we start our background information here, just enough to get the actual role-play started. Then we move back to the non-adult section and post a new thread to depart with our adventure.

Who is the character you usually play, or want to play now? And what specifications must my character have?

AAA111

I was thinking I could be named Alexis 20 years old and I was thinking he could be named Shane or Chris maybe 23-24 years old. They broke up a couple of months ago. He was always different around her. He wasn't cocky at all around her. He was comfortable but when he was around his friends he was extremely cocky thinking he was the best there was. When he joined the frat he broke up with her. It hurt a lot. She still loves him but she is still mad about them. So your character would be somewhere along those lines..Is that cool?

torioto

Splendid  ^-^
We shall keep adding details about their background for some short time until we understand it has enough material to run a story. Feel free to change anything you find unattractive to your likes.

I like Shane and he calls her Alex for short. Alexis is studying Arts in a community college and he plays football.

AAA111

How old would we like him to be? She is very popular at the school but he was kind of the jealous type. Two of her best friends are guys so he kind of got jealous about that. But his two friends are super protective of her and they hate Shane.

She plays soccer for a local soccer club. They dated through high school and college until he broke up with her  during the beginning of her freshmen year. It is almost the end of her freshmen year

torioto

His age will be 24. His reasons? Spending time with the boys back at the frat made him realize he was loosing his time and he deserved better. Alexis always gave him a headache. So he dumped her the first chance he got. He was a man now, he was not to linger in petty high school romance.

The plot? or shall we discover it as the adventure continues?

torioto

Oh, and did they just delete your question from the help forum?

AAA111

Hmm..I'm liking this roleplay already :-) I was thinking we could figure it out as it goes along..What do you think??

AAA111

Yes they did..I put it in another room by accident and they answer it there :-)

torioto

Lets just have in mind that their paths will cross again... soon

I'm asuming this will be a completely emotional/romantic story. And I remind ourselves that it must be non-adult. Sadly. Remember you are still underage *winks*

Post the thread whenever you like.

AAA111

Just wanted you to know I posted a thread in the main non-adult roleplay room..post whenever u like :-)

torioto

I try to edit as most as I can so I may take a while sometimes, so I apologize in advance. If you wish so I may be more careless. Also I tend to get carried away...

AAA111

Oh no I already love the roleplay we have going on..I do not mind at all. Take your time. :-)

torioto

So far so good. Unfortunately... I'm falling asleep on the kayboard so we might as well pause it untill tomorow.

torioto

Sorry for breaking it up like that. I made It for the sake of it's continual. Aaaand I just really need to sleep (-.-)

AAA111

No no..it is fine. That works really good. I like it . Do you want me to post so that way we can start right back up tomorrow or just wait?

torioto

You may post but I will not post as fast.

torioto

I'm curious, do you wish to stay in first person?

AAA111

Um it does not matter to me. I will do either. Would you rather do first person? I can do that. It may make it more personal :-)

torioto

torioto

I'm guessing we have just enough wood for Chapter three. And a small epilogue perhaps.

AAA111

Yes and we can continue it after that too right?? The way it was typed it sounded like you wanted to stop after that or you were not enjoying it :(

torioto

You misunderstand me, dear aaa111. I am enjoying this, my first role-play, as much as you are, but I do fear that one of us might in fact tire of it at some point. I am also not experienced enough to know for sure if I have what it takes to go on indefinitely. Therefor I wish to end it gracefully with a proper finish, other than run out of ideas in mid-adventure and ruin the whole feeling.