Return of Heroes (still recruiting)

Started by IrishWolf, November 09, 2013, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Quote from: Wheresmycow on November 13, 2013, 09:20:09 PM
If I might make a recommendation: sex scenes usually take up quite a bit of time in real life.  If you want to keep things flowing and not get bogged down, PMs and off-shoot threads are the way to go.
Highly agreed...at least with the act of sex between 2 people.  Other sexual interactions in public are fine I think so long as the players dont draw something out too much.  I think everyone posting here seems smart enough to use their own discretion well enough.

Irish:  can you speak any more about the starting situation yet?  Dont feel like you need to give away spoilers, but just a basic set up will do well enough.  For example, are they literally climbing out of a tomb?

Wheresmycow

Quick question: are all of the heroes' weapons located in the hero's tomb, which I gather is a distance away from the starting point, or are they scattered?
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

IrishWolf

Okay,

Yes, everyone will be literally waking up in a tomb. However, because of the corruption of the Death Cult, no one is maintaining the tombs, so everyone will be able to escape because, at least I'm planning for my character, a cracked stone door.

Second question, yes, everyone's magic thing, powerful weapon or snazzy silk cape will be found in the Hero's Tomb, which is far away from our starting point.

SugarAndSpice

Every hero needs something snazzy :D

IrishWolf

Indeed, snazzy things for all heroes!

Well, it seems Wheresmycow made an edit, when I wasn't looking, now that Volkar has a full character sheet, he is approved.

Wheresmycow

Oh yea, whoops.  Should have mentioned that.  I figured that it'd be better to edit than repost, but I should have said something.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

SugarAndSpice

Murrin might be two foot shorter than Volkar but she wont be taking any shit from anyone :D

IrishWolf

Spunky

I'm waiting on two more characters but I will be throwing up the OOC thread this weekend. Although, I always wonder about this, what would be the best section for the game, do you think?

SugarAndSpice

I'd say on of the small group exotic ones, seeing as there's gnolls and possibly other humanoid but not human creatures. Possibly the NC one maybe? though I don't see this being a very sexual story, at least not at the begining

Wheresmycow

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on November 15, 2013, 04:27:43 AM
Murrin might be two foot shorter than Volkar but she wont be taking any shit from anyone :D
*Sexy Gnoll growl* It's more fun if they struggle?  With no memories, Volkar is going to be a little different than he was in his previous life.  But some things are still going to be the same.

And I think exotic is going to be a good choice.  Up in the air as to what happens with light/bondage/nc, either one works for me.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

IrishWolf

Siereis

Cant tell if you are serious or not about nc.  I am totally fine with whatever just so long as things are not boringly clean.

As for my character, Ill have her up later tonight for approval.

Wheresmycow

I was just being a little playful.  If we're putting the sexings off into separate threads, I don't think it'd affect where the main one would need to go.  Those could be in bondage or NC if needed.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

IrishWolf

Joking around Siereis but I eagerly await your character

Siereis

Name: Sierra Del'un Vitra
Age: 450 years upon death.  In her new life, Sierra appears to be in her early 100's.  Compared to humans, Sierra would appear to be in her early 20's.
Description: Sierra is beautiful, even by elven standards.  She stands at a solid 6 feet tall with long legs and a slender frame.  Well not particularly curvy, her athletic form and pale soft looking skin would look good in either armor or a dress.  The girl possesses long dark purple hair that she prefers to keep loose around her shoulders and would drape down most of her back.  Her keen blue eyes appear full of life and betray her intelligent mind.  Her features are immaculately clean, showing that she takes pride in her looks and takes care of herself.  She rarely smiles and is often considered too serious for her own good.

In attire, Sierra would much rather wear a good suit of armor over a dress any day, but that does not mean she is without a distinguishing sense of fashion.  In general, the elven archer prefers to wear scale mailed tunics and tight fitting leather pants or shorts.  Because of the need to constantly position herself, the elf warrior prefers a sturdy pair of leather boots or sandals as opposed to stronger armored boots. 

Upon her rebirth, Sierra would be wearing what she was buried in - a rather ancient looking and regal dress and golden high heels.  Of course, the material has not faired well and is rather faded and tattered.

Profession: Former royal guard to the princes.

Equipment : A longbow awaits her in the tomb of the Heroes as well as a ring from her ancient family line.

History:  Perhaps the hero from longest ago, Sierra is a figure long forgotten in history.  She lived in the time of the ancient Elven Empire that spanned vast lands.  Growing up as a noble, the elf girl knew little of struggle or despair and had every desire taken care of.  Her parents, close friends and nearly family to the king, always had Sierra attended royal dances and social events at the castle.  However, Sierra wished to be more than just another woman in a dress and never enjoyed the empty words of the ladies of the court.  Instead, Sierra preferred to spend time with the princes, six in total all the same age.  Because of her parent's close alliance with the king, Sierra grew up a close friend of all six Elven princes and in her youth had a crush on more than one over the years. 

It was because of this close alliance between the two families that when Sierra joined the royal army she was quickly advanced to a member of the crown prince's personal guard - a role that her parents were assured would mean she would never be in danger.  Despite attaining her rank through family ties, Sierra showed an aptitude for combat, particularly with ranged weapons.  Over the years of her service to the crown, Sierra grew to become a marksman of renown within the kingdom and it was rumored that she never missed.  With her parent's financial backing, the respect of her fellow warriors, and the awe of the people, Sierra was living the life.

With the death of the king, things could not have changed any more dramatically.  Tensions between the six sons before the king's untimely death were already high and each had tried to prove his superiority over his kin for years.  It was only a matter of time before each tried to claim the crown for himself - erupting the once peaceful kingdom into a war of a hundred years.  Sierra owed her allegiance to the crown and to each of the princes.  This cross pulling of her loyalties made the warrior doubt herself, especially considering how she saw her one time friends now were tearing the land apart all in desire for a crown.

Instead of assisting any of the princes and betraying the others, Sierra spent her days assisting the people of the fractured realm.  She spent the next hundred years of the war protecting the weak, or preventing one prince from gaining an unfair advantage over the other.  While Sierra was well known before the war, it was her attempts to keep the peace and prevent more widespread bloodshed that truly earned her reputation.  Had she been a daughter of the king, perhaps she might have been suggested to become Queen in place of the violent-prone princes.

After many years of war and unmoving battle lines, it was clear that none of the princes would be able to overcome the other.  Much to Sierra's relief the elvish princes eventually decided to call the war off and to simply found their own nations.  Sierra, as an old friend of the brothers, was invited to the meeting to settle the dispute.  However, before the meeting started, Sierra and her small band of warriors received news of some dark force attempting to disrupt the peace settlements.  What's more, only years before Sierra had heard rumors that this same unnamed dark force had been responsible for engineering the death of the king.  Loyal to the crown even after all these years, Sierra met the evil force with her small band of warriors. 

Nobody truely knows what happened in the battle against this unknown evil.  Days after it happened scouts found would find the bodies of Sierra, her warriors, and countless monsters surrounding them.  Surely enough though, Sierra's efforts had prevented the monster army from disrupting the peace talks, enabling the princes to come to peace and the realm to return to tranquility once more.  She, along with her band of friends, were buried with respect at the site of where the meeting had occurred.  The shrine and tomb over her resting place has long since disappeared with time.  The only thing remaining was the name of the forest clearing - Sierra Hill.

IrishWolf

Siereis

Ok, I'm done...give it a look over and tell me if anything needs to be changed.  Thanks.

Belisuavious

Thought I'd drop in an application.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Daeryn
Description: Daeryn isn't exactly an impressive looking Hero. Not reaching six feet even in a thick pair of boots he does not inspire the same awe that some think heroes should. His hair is worn long, in direct contradiction with the warrior customs of his people, who shaved their heads to prevent their hair from being grabbed and to mark them out amongst the none warriors back home. Instead, Daeron has let his long thick blonde hair grow down past his shoulders in his arrogance. He needs no protection and all know him. Upon his body are a number of small scars, though they can easily be associated with the wear and tear his early life had left on him. On his stomach is the one scar that could have come from something other than the burns, scrapes and slipped knives of being a shepherd, a neat puncture wound that could only have come from a spear.
Profession: Warlord
Equipment : When he wakes up he is only wearing a poor set of clothing that he was buried in. His sword, Durend, and his shield, Bolos, is awaiting him in the Tomb of Heroes.
History: Daeryn was born the son of a shepherd and seemed doomed to live the rest of his life wandering the hills of Abhrim, following his sheep and warding off wolves. He was the youngest of seven sons, and the smallest as well. When the Halistans, a neighboring kingdom, declared war on Sirel, the writing was apparently on the wall. The Halistanians were coming from a large, rich land and had a well equipped veteran army. In comparison, the Sirelans were a nation of farmers and shepherds, with only the only city being the capitol of Dar. Still, the king was determined to fight the invaders as best he could, and called up the army. Daeryn was part of the massive call up to bolster the forces of the king.

The two forces met on the banks of the Garus river. The King of Sirel was a crafty man named Samwill, for all that he ruled a small impoverished kingdom. Riding his chariot out in between the armies, he called for the Halistanians to send forth their champion and let this day be decided by that fight. He called them cowards, women and fit for nothing other than cleaning the shit holes of real warriors. It was an incredible farce, and the Halistanian king Nager knew it. Still, he decided to send forth his champion to crush the Sirelan's, and order Nog to be brought forward.

Nog was a Verbeeg, kept in booze and slave women to hold his loyalty. Though he was only a small specimen, only nine feet tall. Yet he still towered over all the men in both armies. Striding forth, he bellowed out a roar of challenge. Sigar, the current Sirelan champion refused to fight. So did the next twelve men that Samwill approached. Finally, sick and tired of standing in the sun, Daeryn stepped forward.

He was greeted with laughter from the Halistan forces, and shocked silence from the Sirelan men. His brothers desperately raced to him to drag him back, but Daeryn had already stepped onto the battleground and it was forbidden to bring him back. Daeryn was armed only with a sling and a light throwing spear. He had no armour and though he was seventeen years old and well into manhood, he looked like a child. Not that Nog cared, the Verbeeg simply hefted his club and began to charge.

Calmly, as though in a trance, Daeryn loaded his sling and began to whirl it above his head. When Nog drew close, Daeryn shouted his own warcry, and was almost immediately drowned out by Nog's cry. This was what Daeryn was waiting for. He released his sling and the stone flew straight into Nog's throat, ripping into his windpipe and stopping the giant in his tracks. Now it was Daeryn's turn to charge, straight at the panicking Nog who was clutching at his throat. Daeryn leaped and drove his spear into the giant's throat.

Defeated, Nager withdrew his demoralized forces and Daeryn returned to the Sirelan lines to find a dozen men clamoring to pledge themselves to his service. King Samwill granted Daeryn the rank of warlord, and bid him to take the fight to the enemies of Sirel, giving him the gift of a fine steel sword.

For the next ten years Daeryn led his men against the Halistanian's, winning victory after victory and more men flocked to join him. Sirel experienced a golden time, free from enemies because of the military genius of Daeryn and his ever victorious army. Of course, this drew first the ire, then anger and finally jealousy of King Samwill, who finally snapped when his own son Jareth, joined with Daeryn's growing warband.

Declaring Daeryn an enemy of the state, he started a hunt for him. At the same time, the Halistanians attacked and drove the leaderless Sirelans back. Daeryn was urged by his followers to simply kill Samwill and take the throne. Hearing this, Jareth believed his life, as well as his father's to be in danger. Asking to see Daeryn, he plunged his spear into the belly of his leader and fled into the night. Daeryn died, surrounded by his men who stayed with his body until the priests of death came for it, then scattered, their sole reason for staying together dead on the ground. Sirel ceased to exist, and was absorbed into Halistan.

catherinehellfire

since there is already an elf female I guess ill go for human
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

IrishWolf

Sierra Del'un Vitra looks excellent, as does Daeryn, although he has a biblical flare to him, lol

catherinehellfire, if you want to play an elf, play one. I don't mind having two.

SugarAndSpice

yeah, very David and goliath Jecter :) I like it

IrishWolf

Alright, I have the OOC open in the Light: Exotic Small Groups forum. Return of Heroes:OOC

I hopefully will have an IC thread open before I leave for work but I am still accepting new characters at this point.

IrishWolf

bubby

I think you need a certain Demoness to thwart the Heroes at intervals.  >:)

Just sayin'... >_>

Siereis

Quote from: bubby on November 19, 2013, 12:41:08 PM
I think you need a certain Demoness to thwart the Heroes at intervals.  >:)

Just sayin'... >_>

Well demons do fit into the setting I think....  Plus might be fun to have more 'resistance' against all the characters.