Radio FD ~Unkown Sequence~ Hosted by Fragile Dreams

Started by Fragile Dreams, April 10, 2009, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Hello and welcome all to my show. I will be your host for the rest, umm of E's existence but with you, i'm sure we will have a wonderfull show. In this radio show, or thread or what ever you wanna call it, i will present to you songs and stories about bands that i like, but you can do the same with me. I will present to you links with videos of the songs i'm interested a lot or funny videos i like and i would appreciate you'r thoughts and opinions about them. You can interact with our show by requesting favorite songs and spicy gossip or even just to talk with us. All is fair in love and radio my friends and now lets step to our first song. Everybody knows me by the name Fragile Dreams but few of you know how i come up with this name. Well here it is, it's a song from the band Anathema and the video i present to you is a creation i made by using videos from the game Warcraft III. I hope you will like the video and the song, especialy the song.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

Anathema-Fragile Dreams
Tonight your soul sleeps, but one day you will feel real pain,
maybe then you will see me as I am,
A fragile wreck on a storm of emotion

Countless times I trusted you,
I let you back in,
Knowing... Yearning... you know
I should have run... but I stayed

Maybe I always knew,
My fragile dreams would be broken for you.

Today I introduced myself,
To my own feelings,
In silent agony, after all these years,
They spoke to me... after all these years

Maybe I always knew...

(Heh-I never knew that's where your the name came from. :D Niiiiiice.)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

And so it does love! It's a song i keep deep in my heart and always love it. Just like you ;)
Anyways, for our next song. This band has made a couple of albums so far but weren't so heard until this song burst them to the top of many US and UK charts. Here in Greece their album makes terrific sales and everyday people are talking about them. Ladies and Gentlemen... Kings of Leon and "Sex on Fire".
Enjoy.

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Music Video)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

After the Kings of Leon, i would like to present to you a song from a Greek band. Propably none of you have heard the band with the name Transistor but here they are making a great effort and they are just a bunch of  22 year old guys. The song i show you is called "Living" and every radio in Greece play this incredible song and i would love to hear your opinion on it. Enjoy!

Transistor - Living

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

Well that was the "Living" from the Greek band called Transistor. As for our next song, i want to thank Oniya for sending me this vid. Honestly i thought was hilarious, almost fall from the chair. Um, as sadistic it may sound i liked the song, hehe. Here for your hearing pleasure, Jonathan Coulton and Your brains.

re: Your Brains

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

The next song is to qive you a hint for the band and song after this one. It's a dancing song of the composer named Armand Van Buuren. The woman that sings is named Sharon Den Adel and she's the lead singer of a famous Gothic metal band. I would like to say that if someone wants to comment something about the songs, or has a song or a vid that wants to share, feel free to sent me a PM with the vid so i will do the presentation, or just add it in here, making your own presentation. It's what the show is all about. And now, on with the music, Armand Van Buuren ft. Sharon Den Adel - In and Out of Love.

Armin van Buuren ft. Sharon den Adel - In And Out of Love

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

As i said the previous song is a hint. The female singer in In and Out of Love is Sharon Den Adel, the lead singer from Within Tempation, a well known band in Symphonic Gothic metal. The song we are about to listen to is called Stand my Ground and it was played during the trailer of the movie, "Blood and Chocolate". A movie that i'm sure lot's of you could adapt it as a story for one of your RPs. Let's listen.

Stand My Ground

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

That was Stand my Ground from the band Within Temptation. Now to continue with the show, I must tell you that in a month, Europe has the singing contest called Eurovision. In that contest every country sends a song and all of them vote for the best song. I will presend to you all the songs that are about to compete this year, starting of course with the song from Greece (What did you expect? :P). The song is called, This Is Our Night and the singer is Sakis Rouvas. Comments are really appreciated.

sakis rouvas this is our night eurovision 2009 greece official clip (HD)clean version

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

I suppose i should put this video here. It's a song that every time i hear it the Goddess Bliss comes in my mind for some reason.  Here's to you, Bliss.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]