Sexy space pirates! [MUL]

Started by Jingo, November 25, 2009, 07:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayley

So, I was thinking at first of a gun runner/smuggler who joined up with the crew because it was too gosh darn dangerous for a gal on her own, but then I reread the thread and saw the discussions about positions (which I'd somehow managed to miss)

So - what position do we most desperately need?

Brandon

I think the only things were missing is a good pilot and a head engineer. Not that you couldnt fill other positions though
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Paladin

I should have a playable character done tonight but I will be editing for a bit.

Hayley

One pilot coming right up:

Name: Toya Shecas
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 124
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Picture:
(struggling to find one I like.  I'll get one up some time tomorrow, if thats ok?)
Background: Toya knows piracy and smuggling from both sides.  She worked for many years as a pilot for the Planetary Customs Service of a major trade planet, involved in keeping piracy out of the system and tracking down smugglers.  Soon though she grew fed up with the massive profits that smugglers brought in and her tiny in comparison official wage.  She tells it different now of course - her father needed life saving medical treatment, her boyfriend had underworld debts, whatever - but in truth it was pure greed that led her to arrange a meeting with the notorious smugglar Jaxan Tarr.

Overjoyed to have a member of the PCS on his payroll, Jaxan arranged a few jobs for her that he could prove she had done as future blackmail insurance and then slowly began dripfeeding her bigger and bigger work.  As her earnings grew she moved out of the modest flat she had been able to afford and into a luxurious orbital home, resplendant with imported rugs, foreign wines and two bioengineered male servants.

Of course the PCS weren't stupid.  They knew well that noone could afford her lifestyle on her salary.  The word went out for her arrest and it was sheer chance that she heard of it before she could be hauled in.  Panicked she ran to Jaxan Tarr for protection but he was outraged.  Outraged that her stupidity and hedonism had got her caught and outraged that his useful pet PCS officer was compromised.

With no help from him, Toya was forced to go on the run.  She managed to survive on her own for a while using her knowledge of the smuggler's networks but if she was going to earn serious money and live in serious comfort she would need to team up.  When she heard a pilot was needed, she saw her chance.

Toya is a creature of pure pleasure, not interested in money as such just what it can get her.

ShamshielDF

The captain is all for strip searches.  And mandatory oil rubs.  For all male and female personnel.  Mostly the men, though.  Especially security officers that get overly enthusiastic about their duties when it comes to members of the opposite sex...
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Brandon

There will also be mandatory full body medical examinations for all crew members though they may or may not involve sexy fun depending on an individuals comforts ;)

Oh and she looks great Hayley

Updated list

Male roles

Brandon (as Tyla - ships doctor/first officer)
Hunter (as Fietra Dorn - security operative)
Wildstar (as Sho Akagi - tactical expert)
Paladin (Rydo Sakatoma - Boarding party leader)
Vandren (no character yet)

Female roles

ShamshielDF (Salisa Ordret - Captain)
Carlissa (no character yet)
ReijiTabibito (Akiyama Akari - Com officer)
Shihong (Pepper Aldritch - Mercenary)
Elven sex goddess (as Jae Kwan - ships Navigator)
Hayley (Toya Shecas - pilot)

Female Homosexual roles

Myrleena (as Vaneera Andyr - assistant engineer)

Male homosexual roles

None at this time
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Paladin

Yes Boarding party leader as in Lead Security when off ship.

Myrleena

Well, I know Vaneera is going to be avoiding full medical workups like the plague, though I'm sure that most of her...modifications are fairly discrete.  She doesn't want anyone knowing about her, though.

Hunter

Quote from: ShamshielDF on January 01, 2010, 08:47:24 PM
The captain is all for strip searches.  And mandatory oil rubs.

As per the captain's request, she will be strip searched at random intervals.    ;D

Crovonovin

Don't worry, I'm sure she can hide behind Pepper when that time comes.  They'd have to use a crowbar and several tons of explosives to pry her out of that armor.  ;)

Myrleena

Oh, that's not the only thing.  Guess who plans to be working on power armor regularly?  Even the best of techs can occasionally get trapped in power armor for a few hours, when they were supposed to be in med bay.  Especially with some careful hacking. >_>

Paladin

Name: Rydo Sakatoma
Sex: Male
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 180 lbs.

Race: Draconian
Sexuality: Straight

Description:  Ryudo is a tall man who would look human except for the small fine scales that cover his body and the large dragon wings that stick out of his back. The wings are as tall as he is and in atmosphere can easily lift him and his gear into the air. His eyes shine with an eerie inner light and blond hair cascades down his back.
Ryudo is the deposed prince of the Planet Draconda, but he hides that fact rather well from most people. The only clue to his identity is the royal ring he wears on a chain around his neck and he keeps it hidden.
Equipment:
Draconian power armor: Covers him completely and provides full atmospheric support as well as flight and space flight ability. It stops most small arms fire and some of the heavier weapons such as man portable rockets.
Paired Tonfa Sabers: These Laser blade Sabers have an extra handle sticking off the side for use in combat maneuvers. With the flick of a switch the blades fields can be turned into a force field but this drains the power cell in moments.

Personality: Ryudo is not your average Pirate. He won’t harm women or children and he won’t steal from the poor.
Image: Looking for a good one. If someone can find or make one I’d be appreciative.

Brandon

Looks good, for anyone looking in and wondering if theres room Ive been contacted by another bisexual female. So if you would like to enter the game as a heterosexual male or homosexual/bisexual female I can fit you into the game

Carlissa

Sorry I'm not making a profile. I'm pretty busy right now and I don't have the time to sit down and make one...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jadeling

Do you have any slots left for a hetero male on this ship? :3

(I've been watching Firefly and Cowboy Bebop ==;;)

Brandon

Alright Pirates the threads are up. Your out of character thread is here (be sure to read the setting info): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56994.0

Please post your character profile in this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56998.0

Your first In character thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56996.0

Just so everyone understands. You have not worked on this ship before, it has just been purchased/stolen/won/etc by our captain (how she got it is up to her) and she has sent out a letter to potential crew mates. How she wishes to handle boarding and getting to know everyone is up to her. Your ships doctor (also the fist mate) is currently in the viewing port and writing something. If there are any questions please ask in the OOC thread. I should also note that the ship does not have a name but Ill leave that up to the captain

Jadeling: I have to confirm whether or not the female member will be joining us (Im pretty sure she will be since she just sent me a PM for opinions on her character concept) so I would say Im pretty sure I can fit you in. Please make a character and post it here or in the OOC thread for me

If there are any other questions please PM me or address them in the OOC thread

breaker

GAh it came back to life while i was out for a drink :S

must make character gahh

Hunter

Jingo

Locked by request. If you're interested, check out the OOC thread.