News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for woman to abuse me.

Started by Hyde, July 06, 2009, 08:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

I have been itching to play a cuckold husband. I find myself highly interested in it and would accept any suggestions for RP!!! I'm a fan of humiliation and such. Any idea is appreciated and almost craved. The rp suggestions below are just that suggestions. I'm willing to try any rp with this theme.

I also would be interested to find myself a mistress. I seem to be big into serving these days.  ::)

I had a few ideas of my own I'm itching to try out.

The Bitch: - Really Craving
High school kid gets caught by his girlfriend with another girl. Angry and furious she threatens to use information she knows about him to ruin any chances of college. In order to get revenge she calls some of their friends over to humiliate him.

Revenge is sweet. - Really Craving
This one is pretty simple. A man who has not been very good to his wife is forced to watch her with another man. The reason for the revenge could be any number of things. All depends on your imagination! It could also be the other way around. The wife is forced to watch her husband.

Look what I found: A wife comes home early to find her husband in bed with a younger woman. She gets her revenge by making him finish his act in front of her. Degraded and caught she had even more plans waiting for him the next day.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

CassieBear

The Bitch and Truth or Dare party gets wild sound like two things that could interest me... possibly the first more than the second due to having rude thoughts about an ex of mine who I would love to just get back at. The second one sounds really fun as well. I can play multiple players (most was up to three or four if I remember correctly). If you want to do either of them, just PM me and we can talk. ^_^
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs