Interest Check. General Zod in need of a Faora and several superheroines

Started by jacobjon, June 21, 2013, 04:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

When General Zod and his lieutenants were banished to the phantom zone during Krypton's final days, nobody could have foreseen that their exile would end up being their salvation. They spent years in captivity, not aging but seemingly unable to escape. Finally, they located a failsafe that had been built into the system and were able to free themselves. They took possession of an old kryptonian warship and set course for the nearest planet capable of supporting them, earth.

The people of earth resisted Zod's attempt to elevate them to the foundation to his new empire, but their best efforts were no match for the kryptonian's superior weapons and the powers that they were granted under the yellow sun of earth. Even earth's heroes fell before them. Many of them are dead, but Zod selected a few to serve him. After years of being intangible, unable to touch anything, his people had a great desire for physical contact. Earth's heroines would have to scratch that itch.

For this rp, I'm looking to play the victorious General Zod. I'm curious to see if anyone is willing to play Faora, his right hand and possible lover. She would get to share in the reward of playing with their captives, though she might find herself being punished beside their captives from time to time if she misbehaved. That last part of course depends on the interests of anyone interested in Faora.

Additionally, I would love to have one or two people who were interested in playing captured heroines from earth who Zod selected to belong to Zod and Faora. I would prefer canon characters, as everyone knows what to expect from them, but that too is negotiable.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Kristen

I would love to keep an eye on this. Having just seen the movie recently I would enjoy playing a Faora role. I'll certainly bookmark it and we can see how it progresses.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

jacobjon

Sounds good. This idea was very much Man of Steel inspired. I was really surprised and pleased with how they handled Faora.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman