Marred beauties, cruel heart

Started by Captain Maltese, April 21, 2008, 06:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

If heavy humiliation isn't your thing, I suggest you stop reading here.

This idea was inspired by the scene in '300' from Xerxes' harem, a veritable zoo of twisted and deformed yet to me very sensual people. Burn cases, amputees, but everybody burning with erotism. I want to feel like Xerxes.

A rich and cruel man in ancient Alexandria already owns a once beautiful slave which is treated horribly. Now he's gone to the slave market to buy another one to keep her company; one also with a limb lost, and also with scars. Is it because he cares, or because he wants them to suffer even more? What would have happened if he hadn't bought them; are they worse or better off with him? Will his cruelty last, and is it pure cruelty or just a twisted kind of caring? I can't say where this story leads but it will not be pretty.

I'm looking primarily for two female players to do the two female slaves.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

One of the slave roles has been filled; one left.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Dollface

This actually sounds really interesting.

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. I don't think I can send private messages.

Anyways, do you need another player?

Captain Maltese

We have technically started but didn't get another woman and only the first post is written, which means you are welcome to step in - we only need a few extra pms between us first. Send a pm as soon as you are accepted, it should happen very soon.

Dollface