The boss subdued (Ladies and maybe Lords too)

Started by tonioven, October 14, 2010, 06:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonioven

Hello pals! I'm looking for partners to play an scenario I've been thinking off lately. It's about this abusive boss who one day gets busted by some of his female employees who he uses to abuse and humiliate verbally.

So these girls decide to kidnap him and give him some of his own medicine by all means you find nice :P bondage, sex slave, humiliation, whatever things such a bad and nasty boss deserves ;)

Lords can jump into it if they want. Maybe he has enemies amont the male staff of the office... or the simply want to do him naughty sexual games, who knows. It would imply that these Lords are gay or bisexual or simply would enjoy to feminize the boss, dressing him as a lady and you now... doing a little bang-bang :P

If you're interested please email me for any questions. I'm earger to begin some RP, I've been off the community for far too long due to Real Life(tm) familiar problems and now that I have calm again, I want to enjoy some quality time RPing.

See you soon!

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Zaakmaal

I might be interested if lovely and/or a few others join. I assume you are looking more for the ladies though.

Zaakmaal

In that case count me in. Although Ideally you probably want a few more people, if Lovely is still in I am sure we could do a number on your boss character together. It all depends on how many of us disgruntled employees you are shooting for.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

tonioven

Though this is pretty old, I'm still trying to put this up. Anyone interested?

tonioven

Yet again I bump this up, just in case somebody finds it interesting!