Inside the mind of Viper

Started by Viper, March 01, 2014, 09:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Currently recruiting for my small group role play *~*A Twist In Time*~* It is a Harry potter role play, click the link to check out the recruiting thread and it will lead you to game information!

New plots will be in purple and taken plots will be in green.
Okay, so I have a few plot ideas but I also have a few characters that I would love to see played. So please if you have an idea do pitch it to me.
not currently open for one on ones until I catch up on all of my group games and revive my previous 1v1's, but you are welcome to tale a gander!!
Picture plots that I am REALLY craving but have no idea what to do with.

Plot 1 - Rattle the Cage

Viper is a mysterious and angry creature, with features of a snake and a heart torn by past and present abusers, she only knows how to survive and knows only how to hate. Viper trusts no one and does everything she can do to try and end her own life. She wants out of this cage, this life, to either be free or to be free for eternity.

::Direction:: This is a template for a story of learning trust and love. Viper is something of a monster girl but she is more then that. Maybe she was once human? No one knows, more to the fact that no one has taken the time to learn about who and what she is or even show her kindness. This is a slow romance of a delicate source with probably a healthy dose of violence given viper's nature.

Plot 2 - Taming the Shrew  OPEN

Tabitha Jade is a night life living, hard working, kick your ass type of girl. She works construction jobs, she has more money then she cares to admit, and she believes that she will never need a man. What kind of man could prove her different?

Plot 3 - A tender type of romance OPEN NEW! NEW! NEW!

Idea: This character is Clarissa, she is blind but is determined to get through life with little to no help. She has a Doberman as her seeing eye dog, and a pitbull puppy at home. I want a romance with this character and would definitely say that this the plot im craving most. I would love to shimmy it up a bit, and am open to many ideas. I would even be open to putting her into the past and play around with different histories and times. But I figure this would be a slow, soft sort of romance.

closed for now
Plot 4 - A twist off of Tarzan OPEN

This is another Viper plot line, but similar to Tarzan in the fact that she would be the wild woman and your character would be the adventurer that came upon her. In this one, she has many snake like qualities to her, but remains to be mostly human. This is a roleplay of learning about one another and having fun trying to figure each other out. Will he stay, or will she go with him to the realm beyond the forest?

The Berserker

She is the last of her army, only a few stragglers left, her king, her squire, and the leader of the kings guard. She is all that stands between an army of thousands and the end of a 15 year long war. She carries a claymore twice her size, and she has been unstoppable on every battle front she has stepped foot upon. Who will defeat her? Will the army take her over and she become a prisoner of war. Can you tame the wild fire...or will it burn you?

Pick Image you like

In the arms of a Devil. NEW NEW. NEW!!!!

Plot Idea: So I have been wanting this type of plot for while now. As for my first idea, the angel makes a deal with Satan in order to save or stop a person or event from happening. She belives herself in love with a mortal but is bound to the lord of hell. She feeds him information about upcoming battles and warms his bed when ever he demands, while she also lives the double life of being a true and loyal servant to god.

Plot idea 2: As an arch angel, she has led many a battle against the hoards of hell. Ever glimpsing a sight of their fearless leader as he urges them on from hell. Her god ever vacant, upon his throne away from the battles, she is captured during a particularly unannounced attack and brought before the lord of hell himself. Ever fighting her imprisonment, she starts to wonder whether or not she is fighting for the right side.

PLEASE PM ME! I would rather not have any posts to this thread, but if anything piques your interest please do let me know!!!

Viper

Viper

Possibly searching for a not so damsel in distress game. Working out the kinks tomorrow and will post the plot idea tomorrow! PM me if you have some plot bunnies for me before I post it! :D

Viper

Viper

Okay, I have a new romance plot put up and all my plots except for Taming the Shrew is open again. I am also open to many other plots.

This is my official open for my return to Elliquiy, thank you all for your patience and if any of you have questions please PM me. Also, previous inquiries need to message me again for I no longer have many of my messages. Thank you  and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

-Viper

Viper

Viper

Reopened Taming the Shrew

Put away Tarzan plot.

Currently interested in Disney plot lines and twisting them.

Viper

Viper

Viper

Currently not open for 1v1's unless someone truly convinces me, good luck! XD

Viper

Open and looking again after long hiatus