Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Snowed In

Started by Sasha, April 02, 2010, 01:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Looking for a fast paced game if possible .. M/F, F/F ,M/M ..open to all .

The Ski lodge has always been an open hot spot for swingers ..newlyweds ..the large cabins are designed with 8 rooms that are all rented out . It is having a winter blast inviting the preferred members to come and stay the weekend for free .  All the guest invited are regulars...the elite members have a wide range of perversions but orgies are very common.

Though the weather changes once everyone has arrived and the small group finds themselves snowed in for a bit longer than that . Maybe even an employee of the lodge is trapped there as well ..maid , maintenance man. That much snowfall nobody is going anywhere for awhile .

A fun little interaction between all exists ...as they find ways to entertain themselves till the weather passes . Seems to be plenty of food and drink ..so why worry .

Then a  few problems come up along the way the electricity goes out ...the back up generator needs to be put back up and running ...wood needs to be brought in to start the fireplaces up ..how does the group handle the different situations. 

Character sheet ..

Character name :
  Description : < picture can be posted >
  Character Personality:
  Background information :

Character List  :  < will be updated as characters are posted >

Employees :

Bartender/ Cocktail Waitress : Ginger Wolf <F-22> < Bi-sexual>  - played by Feburns

Maid :   Mavorneen "Reena" Kenny < F-26> < Straight/Bi-Curious>- played by Riona

Chef : Kathleen "Kat" Anzaker  <F-26> <Bi-sexual> - played by Zarazel

Snowboard - Ski Instructor : Allan "Al" Smith <M-21> <Straight > -played by Dizzi

Maintenance Man: Raymond "Ray" Riggs <M-41> <Straight> - played by Xiddeus

Security Guard :  character pending ....played by Lucius Cornelius

Bartender or Cocktail Waitress :

Guests : < starting with 6 rooms >

Suite 1 : Richard Hudson <M-47> < Straight >  ...played by rahatngt
               Cheryl Wagner  <F-25 > < bi-sexual > ....played by Sasha

Suite 2:  Tom Spencer <M-30> <Straight >...played by Robguy
        Debra Spencer <F-27> <Straight , Bi-Curious >  ...currently open for discussion ...See Robguy to discuss.

Suite 3 :  Ranna "Rain" Duprae <F-20> <Straight/Bi-Curious > played by bluemoon

Suite 4 : character pending ...played by  Wolfy
               character pending ...played by  Carlissa

Suite 5:  James Talbot <M-32> < Straight >  played by Nim

Suite 6 : Crystal White  <F-26> < Bi-Curious >  played by  ff
               Mee-Yun 'Yun' Li <f-24> <Bi-sexual> played by  Rachubka
               Sarah Donaldson <F-28> < Bi-sexual > played by Sasha

CaptainErotica

Definitely interested. I'll work on my character ASAP.

rahatngt

Definitely interested.

*Goes back to come up with a character.

Sasha

Welcome to the game boys ....

Since this is a swingers resort fill free to pick up a girlfriend or wife that you have brought along with you .

The game will have 6 to 8 guest suites that will have a bedroom, small lounge area  and bath with jacuzzi tub ..as well as An open common areas kitchen/ dinning / Large Front room area .

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Sasha

I do not think Pregnancy fits in this situation ...due to the guests all belong to a sex club and are all swingers . I just can not see being pregnant and having group sex as a turn on . Since it is a ski lodge on top of the other ...think it would be something a pregnant woman would not be doing .

Sorry Carlissa ..your free to make a character that is not pregnant though .

CaptainErotica

By bringing a wife/gf you mean like try and find another player to fill the role right?

Wolfy

I'm up for being someone's boyfriend/Husband. :D

Or even Lesbian Lover, if they want that. ^-^

Sasha

Quote from: Robguy on April 02, 2010, 09:16:59 AM
By bringing a wife/gf you mean like try and find another player to fill the role right?

I would think you might want someone compatible to your on/offs ... if you have someone you currently write with that wants to come along and play with you here that would be awesome . Or maybe someone looking might say ..now that sexy Robguy looks like an interesting writing partner ...I think I will snatch him up. Which I do highly recommend ladies just for the record  he is quite talented.

That gives a personal relationship of some status to add to the mix of the game ....maybe they love each other, maybe this sex club is their last ditch effort to save the marriage ...maybe the woman you brought is her first time here ...hell maybe she is your sister. I don't care just have fun with it . 

Quote from: Wolfy on April 02, 2010, 09:52:57 AM
I'm up for being someone's boyfriend/Husband. :D

Or even Lesbian Lover, if they want that. ^-^

I have no issue with you playing a lesbian lover Wolfy ...just find a partner willing to accept that sweetie .

Of course will accept a few single characters into the mix as well ...so if your not able to find a partner ...post the character up here and maybe it will draw some interest. Or you can go it alone ...I not that picky.

Wolfy

I could be Sasha's husband.....Lol. :P

Sasha

Trust me Wolfy ...no one wants that ...I would have to feel sorry for the man ...giggles .

On a serious note though ..I am going to hold up what character I put forth ...maybe end up playing the staff and the background or fill in for what is needed when we get towards enough players to start the game . Might even have a visitor to the cabin ...that has a few magical powers to increase arousal or something . I just thinking about acting  as a storyteller and play the npc's . Add some humor to the mix ...we all need a good laugh anyways .

Carlissa

...what about impregnation? If someone GETS me pregnant? That wouldn't cause troubles...would it?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on April 02, 2010, 12:31:52 PM
...what about impregnation? If someone GETS me pregnant? That wouldn't cause troubles...would it?

I call being the one to impregnate Carli. :P

Sasha

Quote from: Carlissa on April 02, 2010, 12:31:52 PM

If you want to come and play and become impregnated from the activities ..that is fine with me .

Quote from: Wolfy on April 02, 2010, 12:40:21 PM
I call being the one to impregnate Carli. :P

If you and Carlissa want to put forth a married , dating ..whatever couple ...for one of the rooms that will be fine by me . Will let the two of you work it out in PM's . Maybe your using the increased sexual situation to indeed get the girl pregnant ...whatever makes the two of you happy.

CaptainErotica

Thanks for the compliment Sasha. so how about girls? anyone want to be my characters Wife/Girl Friend/ Fiance?

Wolfy

Soo..should we just post our characters here, or wait for you to make a character thread, Sasha?

FeBurns

(application for employment)

Character name :   Ginger Wolf
Sexual Preference :   bi

Description : Age & Appearance: 20, 5'5", thin, petite, hazel eyes, brown-blonde hair, rose tattoo on outside of right ankle/calf.

Character Personality:   Fun-loving and passionate, though temperamental and firey at times.

Background information : On the invitation of a cousin, Ginger imigrated from Germany with the hopes of establishing a modeling career in a new environment.  Though beautiful, she found herself swimming in a sea of thousands and thousands of other equally beautiful aspiring models.  She soon discovered that sexual favors were invariably expected by photographers and agents alike in order to get anywhere in the industry.  Ginger has no intention of trading sexual favors for career advancement.  Unable to yet establish herself with an agent, Ginger began tending bar.  Even this career has mixed with difficulties as her anger and frustration at not breaking into modeling often landed her in trouble with her feisty attitude.  With the difficult economy, the club where she worked was forced to close its doors.  Desperate for work, she learns of an opening for servers at the ski lodge.  Preferring to tend bar (still hoping to break into modeling but having no clear avenue or opportunity to do so) and needing the work, she finds her way to the lodge to apply for the position. 

Sasha

Character accepted ...Feburns .  Ginger will have been assigned to work the private party at the North Lodge ...bartender/ cocktail waitress .

Will have a Employee's area in the basement with lockers and changing room , small break area ...and just a small supply room area that will be used as a bunk house ..though unfortunately it is the dreaded cots to sleep on .

Quote from: Wolfy on April 03, 2010, 09:24:52 AM
Soo..should we just post our characters here, or wait for you to make a character thread, Sasha?

Go ahead and post your character here for now ...once we have enough interests in the game I will make a Character Profile Page .

Dizzi

Definately interested if it's not full.  I'm thinking employee?
application for employment:
  Name: Allan 'Al' Smith
  Sexual Preference :  Straight
  Description: Allan is tall, about 6' 2" with short, thick blonde hair with a scruffy blonde beard just beggining to drow.  He is not muscular per-se.  But he is quite lothe.  HE has two rings on his righthand, one with the suits of a cards deck on it, on his thumb, and the other is a large class ring with a peridot gen in the middle.
  Character Personality: Allan is a bit of an introvert and decided to get himself a job to help pay for college, taking a few months off to relax before his last semester.  He, though an introvert, loves to talk to peole, though starting a conversation makes him uncomfortable
  Background information : Allan grew up in  small twn before moving to the city at age eighteen to get out of the house, and go to college.  When he was accepted to his school of choice, he realized that he needed money and took out a student loan.  Unuckily, the loan only covered most of his tuition..  Noticing the open spot in Crystal Lake Ski Lodge he decided to apply.

(lighter blonde hair and slight beard.  closest pic I could find to what I imagined.  Also: Not dyed >_<)

Sasha

Character accepted ...Dizzi ....we now have a snowboard/ski instructor ....in the mix .. welcome aboard .

Can't wait to see who else pops up ....smiles .

rahatngt

Thats a lovely character you got there FeBurns. I wonder what it would take for her to get invovled :)

Do you imagine pairing up with one single visitors or given that your character is Bi joining with a couple?

Sasha as for myself I am still having trouble deciding and the time to make up a good character sheet.

I would probably play a businessman and probably one in nearly in his 30s, handsome and a playboy type. But I am fleixble to playing a older man if that fits well with my partner (if I find one). Thats also one of the reason for my delay.

Hopefully I will come up with a character soon enough.

FeBurns

Thanks, rahatngt.  As for Ginger, I'd prefer a one-on-one, though am flexible for others.

Xiddeus

Character name : Raymond  "Ray" Riggs
  Sexual Preference :  Heterosexual
  Description : Ray is a tall man, about 6' 3" and weighs about 230 lbs.  He doesn't lift weights because he doesn't have to, he works to much and never hesitates to help with luggage, or other types of "helping".  His crew cut brown hair is never a problem and his doggy brown eyes always seem to catch the ladies attention. 
  Character Personality:  Ray is the epitome of the easy going Texan.  He speaks with his country drawl and often looks like he needs a cowboy hat.  He loves his truck and loves it when a woman loves his truck.  Sports are a great thing to watch, but he would rather play in them to be honest.  He is quietly charismatic in his own country way... should a been a cowboy.
  Background information : Ray was doing everything right through college.  Football, decent grades, hot girlfriend.  He even had an appointment to west point through ROTC.  Then her sister caught him smoking his last joint out back with the guys and it was all over after that.  The school tested him and he lost his scholarship.  He lost his appointment and had a hard time getting a job at a gas station after that.   His cousin knew a guy that knew a lady that needed a handyman.  So he made a few calls and got him a probationary position as maintenance.   He wasn't aware of the fringe benefits of that ordeal.  He has worked for the lodge ever since, and enjoyed every minute of it.  He can usually be found answering a call of a "leaky faucet."  Dang these pipes are always needing attention, he will say with a toothy smile.  I hope this doesn't take too long,  There is another one in the other wing...
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Sasha

okay ....looks like we have a maintenance man ....fixing the leaks ...or creating them ..not sure which .

Not to mention a Texan cowboy ....lookout ladies .

Though we need some more ladies ....that is for sure .

Riona

i want to be a maid please! ;D

ill get you my charry tomorrow night k?