Hanjuku High - Girl's Love, Girl's Love, Girl's Love!

Started by Jadeling, January 03, 2010, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

Oh...I was talking about a pregnant student.

Never mind then! (Don't take that as a threat or offencively, please. I got like 15 other RPs I need to deal with lol)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Zeitgeist

This is right up my alley. I'll have to do a little reading though it seems. Would love to participate  if you'll have me :)

Jadeling

Sure, come right in!

I think I'll start a thread after the next Char Thread post, that cool with everybody? And of course we'll still be taking people; this ain't a closed school, yo!

Wraith

I would like to play here! Do I just make up a character profile and post it in the character thread?
Surreal's sweet obsession <3

Wraith's Disappearance Act (A/As)

Jadeling

Yes please~!

Baring unforeseen consequences, I'll try and get the post up tonight, so we can get started!

We need more nice ladies though! :3

Crovonovin

Wraith

Surreal's sweet obsession <3

Wraith's Disappearance Act (A/As)

Jadeling

Thread's up, kiddos!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58019.0

Now tell your lady-friends to get in on the action too! I was actually hoping for an even split, but we're not quite near that right now.

Regetta Rose

Name - Tsukino Kirie

Age - 17
Academic Focus- Music
Personality- Born and raised in sunny Okinawa, Kirie has a deep tan and sunbleached hair, which makes her stand out amongst most girls in Tokyo. Her mother has remarried a Tokyo businessman and thus she has been relocated to Tokyo where she now attends an elite school, and she sure as heck feels out of place in such a posh environment.

She is pretty petite sized, but loves to lug around her cello-case whenever she has practice. She has a rather distant personality despite being from Okinawa, and would usually keep to herself and not speak unless spoken to. She is rather rough and tomboyish in her actions, but her language is peculiarily polite and not in tune with her actions, perhaps because she is not really comfortable with speaking kanto Japanese. She absolutely has no talent in math or science, but is pretty proficient in English having perfected it by listening to American GIs based in Okinawa.

Jadeling

Dump her in the character thread and you can go straight to posting in the main thread! :3