Animal Friends, interest check (beastiality / orgy / freeform)(LGBT Friendly!!!)

Started by Chreestafer, May 26, 2015, 07:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

I've had this idea in my head for a while and wanted to gage  people's interests in the ide.  I'm looking for about 4 to 5 pairs.  Pairs meaning one animal and one owner.

The idea is thus:

Welcome to animal friends resort.  A camp site located deep in the wilderness.  A place of luxury and relax.  A place we're animals and their lovers can come to get away an enjoy.

The concept is a resort campsite that beastiality is the focus.  Here people come to experience new animals, meet friends, have an orgy, and / or just to get away and relax with their fur covered lover.

I'm open to others ideas to grow on the basis.  As I stayed I'm looking for 4 to 5 pairs, meaning 8 to 10 players.  Each pair is one human and one animal.  Most animals will be dogs, however if you have something else in mind bring it up and we can discuss it.

I'll be playing one of the dogs so I am looking for a human currently.

Hopefully we can get this started soon.

Thanks ;)

CS:

Player:
Name:
Orientation:
Photo:
History: ~just write a small bio on yourself as well as how you and your pet met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: these can be nudes, and you can use as many as youd like ;) ~

AS:

Player:
Name:
Animal Type: ~Dog, Bear, Horse, etc.~
Sex:
Photo:
History: ~Small bio on yourself and how you and your human met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: Show nude parts of your animal if youd like for photos, Per Elliquiy rules do not use photos, just place links here~

Place all Character and Animal sheets here in this thread :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

ThisWildeGirl

Chreestafer

Welcome Wilde :)

What did you have interest in playing? Animal or human? Any ideas you wanted to add to the story?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimmy

I wouldn't mind throwing in a girl to enjoy the concept. I rather like the idea of a large dog - or even something wild & dangerous. A dangerous feline? Or even the impossible horse? *shrugs* I just like the classics. Though I would be happy to explore other ideas later.

But I'd rather be paired up with an animal & another human character. Another lover, a Mistress/Master - even a handler with their pet. It would allow elements like petplay & domination to really play out as a stronger element. It also adds a little more realism, which I find important. Is that sort of idea workable here?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

ThisWildeGirl

I'd be looking to play a human, and I agree with Kimmy's idea that adding in pet play elements could be a lot of fun.

Chreestafer

So in your pairing youre hoping to have you, an animal, and another human who is a master?

The concept isn't that far fetched, and I wouldn't mind it as long as there is enough people.  But pet play with masters isn't going to be the soul ordeal of the story.  it's a get away where people can go to enduldge in their animal fetishes and meet like minded people.  I won't prohibit if you as a human character have a master, I am ok with that :)

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimmy

I love control as an element in all it's forms - be it submitting to an alpha male canine & falling into his pack - or just having someone hold the my leash as well as my partners... That all becomes a powerful element to sway my desires. Though I'm a switch, so I don't mind trading places whenever they're up for a mixup. Though I am definitely in a submissive mood of late.

So, count me interested. ^_^
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

wow. now THIS is a different idea!!

I'll have to consider whether to join or not, and what I'd be. If anyone wants to work out an idea, PM me.

Chreestafer

Well if you do decide to stay be what ever you wish :)

we do hope you stay though!  So do you have any 8deas that you'd like to add?
Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

Need to think on it, especially if I wanted to be human (and then, male or female, I don't mind playing either if that's not a problem). Then there is what animal, and gender. Something basic? Exotic? I've done similar RPs, so can easily do either animal or human.

Chreestafer

Well do what ever you'd like, I know I'll be playing a dog, some larger breed.  And we have two gals I believe.  So it's all up to you.
Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

Thanks. Working out some ideas. Might not be back on until later. but, you've certainly interested me :)

Chreestafer

So this thought crossed my head just moments ago. Do we wish to keep this modern day? Do we want to make it a fantasy world or Scifi? Where we can be different races and creatures?
Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

Chreestafer

Nice Evil! Did you decide on an animal yet?

I'm probably going to post up a Character Sheet here soon.
Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

Quote from: Chreestafer on May 26, 2015, 07:59:12 PM
Nice Evil! Did you decide on an animal yet?

I'm probably going to post up a Character Sheet here soon.
Not as of yet, but we're working out that detail soon :)

Strangefate

I rather enjoy writing beastiality scenes so I'd be up for giving this a try.  Mainly interested in playing a female character, maybe someone a bit new to it all.  I'd be pretty flexible in what she'd be paired with, dog, pony, whatever.  Might be willing to play an animal as well if needed, but thinking a human char at the moment.  Depends a bit on if anyone is interested and needs a partner to pair with of course!
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Kimmy

I just wanted to say that I don't need a human partner for a story - but I've never just done a person and their pet solo before. It's always been part of a bondage element for me, so I'm in new ground and a little unsure of myself. But feel free to approach me with ideas if you'd like.

Kendra

posting interest here.
Never tried this, though I've done monster/maidens and werewolves and other were creatures so shouldn't be altogether different >.<

would play human female - so would be looking to partner up with man's best friend or in this case ... woman's :)

Chreestafer

Welcome red! I believe we have 3 humans so far and two animals, but dont take my word in it.  Feel free to PM me if you're interested in working something out as I am one of the dogs ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Diabolus Lupus

I'd be interested in this. I'd join as some kind of animal. Probably as some kind of canine, or possibly ursine to be outside the box if anyone is up for that.

EvilBeast

Wilde and I have just a few small details to work out. I also wanted to note that I usually am not able to post until night (central time, usa), just in case anyone is waiting on me.

Kimmy

Quote from: Diabolus Lupus on May 27, 2015, 08:53:57 PM
I'd be interested in this. I'd join as some kind of animal. Probably as some kind of canine, or possibly ursine to be outside the box if anyone is up for that.

I'm curious - as a male or female animal?

Diabolus Lupus