News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess that Quote!

Started by Lirliel, September 26, 2007, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Sin City!

A: Go fuck yourself.
B: I'm tired from fucking your wife.
A: How is your mother?
B: Good, she's tired from fucking my father.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

The Departed.

Great movie... you get a cookie.

"I got two things in this world... that's my word, and my balls.  And i don't break them for NO-body."
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Monsieur Pacino  in Scarface.

Your father's light saber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire.

Should be easy enough :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Star Wars: A New Hope!

"Big, dumb, AND tone deaf. I am SO glad I was unconscious for this part."
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

The Emperor's New Groove.. booyah, baby!

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"

Bliss

The Incredibles!

"It's the ocean, silly, we're not the only two in here."
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Finding Nemo!

It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent were of course dolphins who had long known of the impending destruction of earth...

Like to anybody who's read the books, easy! :P

Oh and thanks for all the fish ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

WyldRanger

Hitchhikers Guide to the Glaxay!!!!

I'm the key figure in an on-going government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. (The bartender looks up at the last word, stops wiping down the bar, he now has her full attention.) It's a global conspiracy, actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman, and child on this planet. (he laughs) So, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and who now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the shit-storm of all time.

Lirliel

*Grins* Told ya it was easy! :P

And that's the X-Files, Mulder's a dead giveaway :P

Just one bite, one scratch from these creatures is sufficient. And then, you become one of them.

Kalen

I love me some zombie movies.. Resident Evil!

"Was that the boogieman?"

"Yes, I believe it was.."

Elohim

Maybe some day your makeer will come, haul you away take you apart, and announce the recall of a defective product.  What if all that’s left of the real you is a couple of lonely brain cells huh?

Maeven

Ghost in the shell.

A: You want a child. The antichrist.

B: *evil chuckle and smirk*  Whatever.

The Cardinal Rule

Muff Diver

No clue, but it sounds familiar... The Omen?  ???

Anyway, here's mine!

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom, I'm a big believer in it. Alot of people will tell you that a phony fever is a dead-lock, but... you get a nervous mother and you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. *a checklist appears* You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bend over, moaning and wailing... you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but so is high school."
My special kink list!

Elohim

Ferris Beullers Day Out,  and that is Ferris

The name is probably spelled wrong though.

"No. What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded"

Muff Diver

Oh! Oh! V for Vendetta and that was V!

My turn!

"Old man... you give those dogs another piece of my food, I'm gonna kick ya till you're dead!"
My special kink list!

Maeven

Quote from: Muff Diver on May 18, 2008, 07:47:42 PM
No clue, but it sounds familiar... The Omen?  ???

The Devil's Advocate - Al Pacino, Keanu Reaves

The Cardinal Rule

Lirliel

"Listen. Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here, my guess is dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, I'm going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done."

Shouldn't be too hard.

WyldRanger

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade  ;D

and here's mine....

"She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him."

Lirliel

Sin City, easy :)

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspision love actually is all around.

Elohim

No idea but

"Nice to meet you. I'm an assassin."

Seraphim

Googled :P

-Flonne, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness?

"Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques! "

Lirliel

Tom - Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, about how to get money for Harry the Hatchet ;)

"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. "

Elohim

Pulp Fiction  The Wolf

"Jesus Christ?  Stop me if you heard this one.  Jesus Christs walks into hotel, and hands the inn creeper three nails and he ask, will you put me up for the night?"

Lirliel

And that's a wrong Seraph, so my quote stays up:

"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. "

Maeven

Snatch 

"Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister."

The Cardinal Rule