Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio [BON, EX] - Now Hiring [Wo/MEN]!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, September 28, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Please join us at the OOC thread. =) Link can be found at the bottom of the first post. ^^

-knows how to keep her Secret secret-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

MomoPeach

Name:Katherine Jones
Role:Model
Orientation:Bi-sexual
Specialty: Couple shots, pin up, fetish, nudes
Fetish/Offs:Bondage and she's open to whatever else may come her way. She has no offs.
Appearance:
Personality:Katherine also goes by the name Kitty and she's usually bubbly, happy and eager to please. She exudes an aura of sexuality and likes the attention of men and women. Although she's a nice girl she can be very moody and change from happy to pissed in an instant. When she becomes angry she becomes loud and sometimes even rude. Her humor can be very sarcastic.
Biography:Katherine was born in a small town in Alaska. Growing up she was fascinated by images of models and wanted to be just like them. She began to model secretly when she was sixteen and that's the first time she discovered fetish shoots. When her parents found out they threatened to kick her out if she didn't stop. Reluctantly she gave up modeling for five years until she gathered enough money from being a waitress and moved out. The woman found the perfect art gallery for the type of work that she was looking for and now she can't wait to start her career up again.

Esoteric Myobi

Hrm...I really hope we get some more photographers because we're going to have a hard time balancing out the models otherwise. x.X;;

-hadn't realized the model role would be oh so popular-

Momo, you can drop in the OOC Thread (found at bottom of first post) and from there please read the Directory to get a better grasp of the game. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

The Dark Raven

Making you two, Myo...One male, one female...Both photographer/models.  ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Esoteric Myobi

Would their main role by that of a photographer or a model? ;o Just so I know where to assign them, they can always 'switch' throughout the game of course.

Photographer as a main role = own studio/thread

Model = own room on 3rd floor along with other models

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Dear Myobi

Thanks for the invitation!  Here is a potential character for Waxing Rhapsodic.

Name: Jarvis Driscoll
Role: Buyer / regular at the gallery
Orientation:  Hetero (who has been known to experiment), but will watch anyone doing most things (see Fetishes/Offs).
Specialty: (if any) Charming people into getting his own way.
Fetish/Offs:
Fetishes: Jarvis likes to watch.  He will get involved if he deems it to be appropriate, but he mostly likes to watch.  The seed of voyeurism was planted when he was 11, having spied on his older sister masturbating.  (He fantasizes from time-to-time about incest, but would never consider doing it.)  Jarvis’s early sexual experiences continue on this theme.  As an 18 year-old he was sent on a European Grand Tour.  He spent all his time and money frequenting sex-shows in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona. One of his biggest turn-ons is to watch a woman masturbate to orgasm. He is near obsessed by female ejaculation. He is building a private collection of erotica based on these tastes.
Offs: He will tell you that he will "watch almost anything being done to anyone".  In reality he is not stimulated by anything involving scat, vomit, blood or watersports. He does not like extreme brutality or anything involving under 18 year olds or animals. 
The same goes for participation.
Appearance:  This image will give you some idea. 

As a self-confessed Anglo-cum-Europhile, he has a penchant for the “New Edwardian" bespoke tailoring style such as can be found at Ozwald Boateng or William Hunt in Saville Row, London.  He buys his shirts from Turnbull and Asser (double cuff, Regent collar).  However he concedes to the superiority of French and Italian tie-makers – Hermès in particular.  His shoes are hand made by Franc in Florence (where the cobbler keeps his personal lasts.)  He has a collection of vintage watches, his preferred being his 1960’s Rolex Tudor Alarm.  He also has his cufflinks created for him by Gurhan; with his current favorite being a mounted pair of matched Australian red fire opals.
Personality: 
Very well educated, he knows that he can use his intellect as a stick to beat people with, but chooses to go by his grandfather’s maxim “you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”. He is, however, guarded about his personal life, and is not one to offer up information.  He can be frank, however, when detailing what he wants to see.  For Jarvis, the devil really is in the detail. 
When he chooses to buy, it will always be of the finest quality, and will often go to extraordinary lengths to ensure this.  As examples, he will only frequent a bar or restaurant that serves Pol Roger vintage champagne, and pays handsomely for someone to test the quality of the cocaine he buys. He is by nature pluralist – does not believe in ‘one way to behave’. He has an eye for beauty in almost any situation, but experiences a certain frisson out of juxtaposition of beauty and ‘ugliness’ or beauty with a single flaw. If he takes a shine to you he can be overwhelmingly generous, but be careful; you may find yourself being subtly controlled.
Biography:
He comes from a wealthy Irish-American background, his family having made money in financial services in Boston.  He grew up in a vast baronial pile near Marblehead Neck. Educated at St Seb’s (Needham, MA), he went on to do an English Major and MA in English Lit at Stanford.  He lives alone in an open plan loft apartment, which has a ‘secret’ gallery of his collection.  He works as a literary agent, and regularly travels to world book fairs (his preferred destinations being London, Berlin and Paris.)  In reality, he is of independent income, but he enjoys his work for the opportunities it brings to meet potential short-term sexual partners (whom he can watch); and it makes him appear respectable.

I hope it suits.

This is my first go at RP.  As I am a 'noob', I welcome constructive criticism (but prefer it to be done by PM in the first instance!) Oh, and I may not be able to post on a regular basis (RL time pressures- *sigh*), hope that's acceptable.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant

Langueduchatte.

Esoteric Myobi

Langueduchatte - I love it, you are most definitely accepted. I am oh so glad I sent you that invite! ^^

The link to our OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. From there you can take a look at the Directory (as well as chat with the other players) to get a better feel for how the game is going to be played.

Don't worry too much about your post rate, due to your being a Buyer it shouldn't interfere with anything too much. The great thing about being a Buyer is you're able to come and go as you please. However, you will see in the Directory that we do have a post schedule and the like.

Feel free to plan out certain plots with another character that catches your fancy, or if you'd like to request something in particular you can do so in the request section.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Well thank you Myobi
You are too kind.
(And my worries about the post-rate was one of the reasons I chose to be a buyer  ;))
I'll bookmark the Directory.  You'll see my post soon, I hope.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant.

Langueduchatte

kaz

Hey giys, been watching this with interest.  I am thinking I would like to join.  I could make pretty much anything you want, and either gender.  let me know what is needed most and I will see who I can magic up for you.  :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Secretwriter

Quote from: Langueduchatte on October 03, 2010, 01:01:35 AM

I hope it suits.

This is my first go at RP.  As I am a 'noob', I welcome constructive criticism (but prefer it to be done by PM in the first instance!) Oh, and I may not be able to post on a regular basis (RL time pressures- *sigh*), hope that's acceptable.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant

Langueduchatte.

Well, I'm not Myobi, but I'm honestly impressed with the way you laid your bio out, most people [like me :P] just lay out the details, even the offs. We just list them.  You wrote them out in detail.  Makes me wanna not be so lazy.

Heya, Kaz! *waves and huggles*

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: kaz on October 03, 2010, 08:17:52 AM
Hey giys, been watching this with interest.  I am thinking I would like to join.  I could make pretty much anything you want, and either gender.  let me know what is needed most and I will see who I can magic up for you.  :)

Well, we seem to have plenty of models at this point. We're mostly short on photographers (only 1 male so far) and assistants. The rest of the roles can also be filled since we only have a few people in those (model's been the most popular). I suppose, just pick the role you'd like to play most and think would be the most enjoyable for you? =)

Quote from: Secretwriter on October 03, 2010, 08:22:40 AM
Well, I'm not Myobi, but I'm honestly impressed with the way you laid your bio out, most people [like me :P] just lay out the details, even the offs. We just list them.  You wrote them out in detail.  Makes me wanna not be so lazy.

Heya, Kaz! *waves and huggles*

I know Dx He made me feel lazy too. In a good way of course, since it's motivating. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Quote from: Secretwriter on October 03, 2010, 08:22:40 AM

Dearest Secretwriter
I'm flattered - but maybe I'm just verbose!  XD
Seriously, tho'...*worries about being too pretentious* it was supposed to reflect the 'quintessence' of the character...(and looking over it again, it kinda works.  *Thinks* Hmmm.  Maybe "the word is the spell" after all!)
Other characters may not take so much care in how they present themselves.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant.

Langueduchatte

kaz

Name: Katy-Mae West
Role: Assistant (occasional model if they don't turn up)
Orientation:Bisexual
Speciality:
Make up and weird props – really enjoys using her artistic skills when it comes to models.  She isn't afraid to be daring with her make up.
loves to make people shudder – her style at times can seem dark.  She loves to put people in situations others might shy away from.
Is quite off the wall with her ideas – not afraid to try something new.

Fetish/Offs: Watersports, scat, gore, vore,
Appearance: A cute looking tiny brunette.  Katy has brown hair and brown eyes with a cheeky grin.  She can come across as seeming a lot younger than she is.  5'5, surprisingly strong with a touch of European in her features.

Personality:Katy-Mae is a warm friendly woman who doesn't mind getting stuck into what she is asked to do.  She is someone people know they can rely on and capable and efficient.  She hates to be pressured though and will speak her mind if she feels things are getting out of hand.

There is a fiery temper lurking under the surface, she will explode and swear.  She settles down quickly but it can take a while for her to let the grudge go.

Has a bit of a mouth on her and isn't afraid to say how she feels. This has got her in trouble often and probably will continue too.

Biography: Katy-Mae always had a flare for the artistic.  She went to Art School and studied photography, but even though she is a good photographer herself she prefers to set the scenes and work on the models.  She has always had a bit of a dark streak and isn't afraid to try out new things.

Katy-Mae was a bit of a handful as a child, quickly getting in trouble, without even meaning too.  She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.  She found her love of art when she became a teenager.  She worked part time for a photographer, dressing sets and preparing shoots.  She went to art school and took a selection of course, now she is working as a highly sought after make up artist.  Her passion is creating images that shock and stun..

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, kaz. =) The link to the OOC thread is at the bottom of the first post here, from there please read the first post of the OOC to get your bearings. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rukio

*In walks rukio, sporting an invitation*
Hey. How's it going peoples? I'm thinking of trying to swing two characters, but I'll just post the first one before deciding on the second. So here's a male photographer like you've been asking for.

Name:Dorian Silver
Role: Photographer
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: Siluhet shots, nude submission shots, nude couple shots
Fetish/Offs: Dorian has a thing for collars and leather
Appearance:Dorian stands at 6'2 and weight a good 184 lbs. He's very thin, but fabulously toned under his usual turtle neck and cargo pants. He also has a tattoo of a yin-yang on his left shoulder blade. The yin side is formed of water while the yang half is fire.

Personality: Dorian seems quiet and reserved, but that's because he just isn't very articulate. He doesn't talk very much and what he does say tends to be small bits and pieces. He usually just gestures or says only as much as he needs to to get his point across. He is a wild guy though. He has a thing for domination and loves to portray it in his photography.  Dorian also has a thing for very petite women with nice healthy figures. Not too curvy, but also not too thin. Just enough to keep him entertained.
Biography: ((TBS Don't have the brain power to think of a history for him right now))

The Dark Raven

~Characters in Progress~

I am still working on these, so bear with me.  I just needed to get down what I could manage at this moment before the muse grabs me to write again.

Name:
Role: Photographer/sometime model
Orientation: Hetero
Specialty: (if any) "Boudoir"
Fetish/Offs: -in progress-
Appearance: -Eva Green-
Personality:  A mysterious woman with a good sense of humor, she tends to keep her personal life separate from her artistic and professional endeavors.
Biography:

Name:
Role: Model/sometime assistant
Orientation: Hetero
Specialty: Classical nudes, bondage
Fetish/Offs: -in progress-
Appearance: -Peter Wingfield-
Personality:  A quiet academic, he originally began modeling in high school for clothing photographers, and continued past high school to pay for college.  Since he is well out of college now, the modeling became more scanty in nature, and he has to admit, he likes the money and the fun, loose nature of the work.
Biography:

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Esoteric Myobi

No worries Daylily. The game has begun and we're currently on Day 1 - which will end this Sunday (10/10). The first day is all introductions and the like so you shouldn't be missing too much. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

I thought this was dead a long time ago?  I joined this game when I was first approved, and it was dead just about then and it fell off the radar shortly afterward.  I'm glad to see it back though.  What do you still need?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 03, 2010, 09:58:56 PM
I thought this was dead a long time ago?  I joined this game when I was first approved, and it was dead just about then and it fell off the radar shortly afterward.  I'm glad to see it back though.  What do you still need?

Actually Vergil, this is a remake of the game. So it's started over and the layout is completely different. Hm, we have a couple pending interests on the sideline and I think that right now we'd be looking for more Gallery Staff or Security. Probably Security more.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

Ah I see, and alrighty, thanks for telling me that.  Security I can do, though depending on the answer to my next question will determine what I pull out for you lol.  Fantasy or strictly human?  Either way I don't care, but I don't want to pull one and feel like an ass, know what I mean?  Lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Esoteric Myobi

If you read the game introduction and the several profiles we have listed thus far, you'll notice that there is no fantasy here. =) It will be based on real-world, real-life.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

Lol, uh...right.  Sorry, tired is the only excuse I can make right now lol.  Anyway, I'll see what I can do for you.

Lady Kitsune

Name: Kitty Cho

Role: Photographer/ Sometimes model
Orientation:Bi

Specialty: Kinbaku Art
Fetish/Offs: Most of them/ Scat Vore, bathroom, the usual

Appearance:An Asian woman of rare beauty, she looks so tame but this kitty has claws.  Dark haired and black eyed, her lithe body is

Personality:Soft spoken but when she wants perfection she'll get it.  She has a nice touch and loves the view of the world through her camera lens.
Biography:More to come......
I am working on it, I swear!