No Prey, No Pay reboot .Pirates and High Society Ladies(places filled)

Started by eiselmann, January 07, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

A little under 2 years ago sansa created this  plot idea , sadly it never quite took off past the opening encounter due to some posting delays amongst the writers.

Saying that myself and Maeve are really keen to get it going again.

Warning this story involves rape/non con scenes.
Looking for.......

Three more  female writers to play the female characters(Maeve has one of the spots :-) ) , there is a likelihood that you will be able to play 2 or more characters if you wish.

One Female character will be aged between 22-27 and act as chaperone for the young ladies (her background is up to the writer however she will have a social background that would be acceptable to the young ladies)
The Young Ladies: your characters age should be between 17-20 (they can be minor nobility but should not be royalty, otherwise  they are the daughters of wealthy men or various commanders in the British Navy and Army)

Pirates

I'll be playing the Captain , so looking for two male writers to play the Quartermaster of The Storm and one of the crew members. Age is open but would need to be a good reason for a male character to be under 20.

There will be a number of npc pirates created as the story moves forward.

Spanish dominance over the America's, and in particular the Caribbean, is being challenged by the British, French and Dutch . All four powers are pouring their strength and focus on securing their domination of the area and while Spain fights all three , the other three powers also fight each other.

Sometimes with flagged forces more often with privateers. Growing up in this world are ladies of high social standing , the daughters of Governors and Commanders, Captains of War and Captains of Commerce....but what to do with them as they grow older?

Marriage of course, however it must be the right marriage, and there is only one place where such ladies should be in order to gain such a marriage...London. However before this, the rough colonial edges must be removed , so every other year a ship travels from Dublin to the Caribbean sailing from British held island to British held island and then along the Coast of the British Colonies of America picking up women to be sent to the finest finishing school in the Empire before the ladies are presented to society (and prospective husbands) in the capital.

The Captain of this ship has been doing this now for near twenty years , he knows these waters as well as any man and more importantly he knows how to avoid not just the Spanish , the French and the Dutch but also Pirates. Unfortunately on this voyage , with a number of ladies on board all ready, the captain of the ship suddenly develops a severe fever and is beyond the help of the ships doctor. The first mate, while a capable seaman is on his first voyage to this part of the world....

elsewhere

The Storm captained by Erasmus 'One eye' Holbrook had earned a growing reputation for daring and very successful attacks on vessels of all flags. Thou Holbrook himself favours attacking Spanish ships since they were almost always the richest pickings. For three days the Storm had been shadowing a small Spanish convoy waiting for the right moment to strike.

When lo and behold one very fat looking Barque had been left behind in the middle of the sea and looked to be under repair....and the poor thing was all alone. Holbrook sent the Storm directly to it , a fine enough prize , it was only as the pirates boarded that they realised something was wrong...the Spanish ship had three times its usual number of crew and as the battle to claim the ship raged , three new sails appeared, Spanish military vessels. Realising the trap Holbrook ordered his crew to retreat ..to flee.

And so they did, but with only half their previous number, sadly Holbrook did not get back to his ship. For several hours the undermanned Storm evaded the faster and more powerful Spanish ships using ever trick Holbrook had ever taught his young first mate. When they were finally free of pursuit the crew elected that first mate as Captain....but with no money that new Captain realised they could never gather more crew and supplies, they would head to safe harbour, sell the Storm and the crew would scatter.

Then the Storm encountered another ship.......

Moving forward the rough plan for the story is that the Pirates sail both ships to a nearby island that they know well...it has a deep harbour and a decent supply of wood, water and food for the fetching.

There they rape the ladies while they decide just what to do with the women and two ships they can barely crew. When the choices appear to be abandoning the ladies ship and selling the women so they can at least make enough money to maintain the Storm, the ladies come up with another idea....let them join the crew....

If there is enough interest we will generate a character sheet. While the above is an outline of the previous attempt at this story was going to follow its not completely fixed.

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Vlexia

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

eiselmann

Great , hopefully we'll get a few more takers and move things forward to Character sheets. :-)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Doomblade403xxx

ElvenKitten

eiselmann

Brilliant , so glad you are interested in writing this. :-)

One more female writer and one more male writer and I'll generate a character sheet.

My ons and offs link

MisoThe Mouse

Hey Vlex!

Also I am very interested as well. Maybe a thief, or stealthy type on the ship.

Vlexia

eiselmann

Almost there with our numbers, just one more female writer, and I'll get onto the character sheets

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

HI all here is the Character sheet.

If I could just ask you to Pm me the character sheet first.

I'll be starting an OCC thread very soon.

TO give you a bit of a rough guide as to what we are looking for I've added a link to the old OCC which had the various character sheets from the old story

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223107.0
Character Sheets
Character Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
Personalty:
Sexual On's and Off's:

[float=left] [Insert IMG here] [/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personalty:[/b]
[b]Sexual On's and Off's:[/b]

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Just a link to our OOC

Not much there at the moment but I'll fill it up over the rest of the weekend

Once everyone's Character sheet  is okay'ed we'll get the story going

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261611.0

My ons and offs link

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

eiselmann

Brill

Please send me completed Character sheets for approval .

There will be plenty of scope for additional characters ,both Pirate and Ladies, thou I will limit it to 2 primary characters (for now) ,as well as a number of NPC's which will be mostly referred to

I'll start fleshing out the OOC

My ons and offs link

Vlexia

fireflights

Nope...this time I followed Eisel...you just happen to be here HAH

Seriously though, I used to write with Eiselmann years ago and I saw him post this, thought eh why not give it a try.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Doomblade403xxx

ill do my sheet tonight all my working is done on the weekends.

RedEve

Is this supposed to turn into a Stockholm syndrome type scenario, where the women start to like their captors or are they just agreeing to join the crew because it's better than to be sold off into slavery?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eiselmann

Bit of both. I guess

The possibllity that they will be sold to goodness knows who rather than be ransomed back to their families will prompt the eventual offer to join the crew.

Of course some ladies will try to attach themselves to key Pirates for protection (why continue to be raped by many when you can show one that you desire him and only him)and from that 'Stockholm Syndrome ' would likely develop

However the Pirates also represent an escape from the other fate that was planned for them , a year in finishing school where they would be drilled into respectable ladies and then married off to which ever male their families choose and not all of them would get a fine young man , some might end up with very unappealing husbands.

My ons and offs link

RedEve

I might be interested in this, if I can be paired up with an older pirate.

I'd also like to reserve Sarah Gadon's look in "Belle" as my face claim.

eiselmann

Would have to see what the other male writers come up (get those Character sheets PM to me anytime soon  :-) ) as far as character ages are concerned for any ultimate pairing ( or grouping) , having more primary female characters than Primary male characters is by design, since Captains and key members of the crew always got a bigger share of any prize ,ladies may find themselves sharing a man.

While some unfortunate and (npc) ladies continue to be shared by many men.

Thou saying that all the Pirates would be older than all the ladies with the possibly exception of the Chaperone.

My ons and offs link

Vlexia

I can play the chaperone woman, thinking about making her half African. She will be a Mistres of the House and watched the children who are now grown and out of the house. Her employer has died and this trek to the Americas will be her way to a new life in the New World. Will make her 25 and somehow will have to write the relationship she has with the other two woman as to being in their employ.

RedEve and I will be on point together in this lol because I'm choosing Dido in "Belle".

RedEve

Quote from: Vlexia on January 15, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
I can play the chaperone woman, thinking about making her half African. She will be a Mistres of the House and watched the children who are now grown and out of the house. Her employer has died and this trek to the Americas will be her way to a new life in the New World. Will make her 25 and somehow will have to write the relationship she has with the other two woman as to being in their employ.

RedEve and I will be on point together in this lol because I'm choosing Dido in "Belle".

Ooh! Do you have a CS already?

Vlexia

Quote from: RedEve on January 15, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
Ooh! Do you have a CS already?

No, not yet. Working on it though. Want to correspond? I think the women should know each other beforehand anyway since they will be traveling together

RedEve

Quote from: Vlexia on January 15, 2017, 11:21:12 AM
No, not yet. Working on it though. Want to correspond? I think the women should know each other beforehand anyway since they will be traveling together

Sure, send me a PM. I still need to start work on my CS as well.

eiselmann

Quote from: Vlexia on January 15, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Just a slight adjustment to the background, would work a little better if she was currently in the employ of the Finishing School and so had authority over all the ladies due to that. Remember that all (or at least most)of the younger ladies have a higher social status and would otherwise not have much regard for her directions

Perhaps this is her second such trip to the America's and a couple more will take place so that she can afford to build on the land (in the America's) that her Anglo father gifted her when she came of age.

My ons and offs link

RedEve

Quote from: eiselmann on January 15, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
Just a slight adjustment to the background, would work a little better if she was currently in the employ of the Finishing School and so had authority over all the ladies due to that. Remember that all (or at least most)of the younger ladies have a higher social status and would otherwise not have much regard for her directions

Perhaps this is her second such trip to the America's and a couple more will take place so that she can afford to build on the land (in the America's) that her Anglo father gifted her when she came of age.

Where would the young women live at the start of the story?

eiselmann

Quote from: Vlexia on January 15, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

Good point

The younger ladies would have at the very least knowledge of each other, they grew up attending balls together and their fathers would know each other quite well, its certain that from childhood some of the younger ladies would visit each other's homes

As for the chaperone character knowing one or more of the young ladies that would be very doable if she grew up in the Caribbean with them and then gained employment with the school a few years earlier and so made her own journey to Dublin

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Quote from: RedEve on January 15, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
Where would the young women live at the start of the story?

They grew up on various British Controlled islands in the Caribbean (I'll generate a list of those islands when I get back from work) the ship they are on is suppose to be travelling north towards the British Colonies along the coast of what is now the US.

The ship will be just south east of modern day Cuba when the Storm finds them

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Brill when you have it ready, send it to me via PM so I can add it to the Character Sheets in the OOC

My ons and offs link

RedEve

Quote from: eiselmann on January 15, 2017, 11:51:54 AM
Brill when you have it ready, send it to me via PM so I can add it to the Character Sheets in the OOC

I'd like to add a little detail about her relationship to the other women as well as the island she is living on.

RedEve

Just realized that with George I as the Monarch, it should be His Majesty's Navy, not Her Majesty's Navy.  :P

eiselmann

Anguilla - In 1650, English settlers arrived from St Kitts and colonized Anguilla. In 1656 Indians from a neighboring island came and destroyed the settlement. The French temporarily overtook the island in 1666 but under the Treaty of Breda it was returned to English control.

Antigua and Barbuda - As part of the Treaty of Breda France formally ends its claim of Antigua in 1667 giving control to the British. In 1685 the plantation owner Christopher Codrington, a sugar planter from Barbados leases the island of Barbuda from the British crown.

Bahamas - In 1670 King Charles II granted the islands to the Earl of Craven a Lord Proprietor of the Carolinas, who rented the islands from the king with rights of trading, tax, appointing governors, and administering the country.

Barbados - British sailors who landed on Barbados in 1625 arrived at the site of present-day Holetown. From the arrival of the first British settlers in 1627–1628 until independence in 1966, Barbados was under uninterrupted British control.

British Virgin Islands - During the 1698 negotiations between the Netherlands and the British over the ownership of the islands an order from the King become known. The King in 1694 issued an order to prevent foreign settlement in the Virgin Islands. In February 1698 Governor Christopher Codrington was told to regard the earlier 1694 orders as final, and the British entertained no further claims to the islands.

Cayman Islands - The islands were captured, then ceded to England in 1670 under the Treaty of Madrid.

Jamaica - Jamaica was captured, then ceded to England in 1670 under the Treaty of Madrid[9]
Montserrat - Fell under English control in 1632.

Saint Kitts and Nevis - After the Kalinago Genocide of 1626, Saint Kitts was partitioned between the British and French, with the French gaining the ends, Capisterre in the North and Basseterre in the south, and the British gaining the centre. In 1689, during the War of the Grand Alliance, France re-occupied the entire island, and decimated the British farms. English retaliation by General Codrington defeated the French forces and deported them to Martinique. The Treaty of Rijswijk in 1697 restored pre-war conditions. Nevis was ruled by the British

Saint Lucia - In 1664, Thomas Warner (son of the governor of St Kitts) claimed Saint Lucia for England. He brought 1,000 men there to defend it from the French, but after two years there were only 89 left, mostly due to disease.

This is a quick list of relevant British held territory, while the ship is south of some of these islands and is suppose to be heading North , the ship previously encountered a severe storm is completely off course and lost, its new captain can't admit that to himself let alone his crew.

My ons and offs link

Vlexia

eiselmann

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261611.0

Yes....the previous posting of this link got a little buried in the first page

After work I'll start working on a list of game and posting guidelines to avoid the fate of the previous attempt at this story.

I'll also give some detail about the Storm and I'll also be adding very (VERY) brief bio's for the npc's in the crew.Just to flesh out the pirates.

My ons and offs link