[MxF]Looking for One More: YOU! [MUL]

Started by Xenolord, September 03, 2009, 06:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

Seeing as I think I've gotten the hang of how things work around here, I'm looking for a RP partner. I have two ideas that I'd like to try, and you're more then welcome to help yourself to one or both.

Idea 1: A story of the fealties of summoning and binding demons stronger then yourself. Looking for a female character to fill the role of the demon (Succubus, whatever ya wanna call 'em.) [VAN] or [VAN-E]. -This is possibly in the works.-

Idea 2: A story about the lonelies of space to a computer nerd with more then enough spare time. Looking for a female character to fill the role of the sexy female AI. [VAN-E I believe would be the best tag.]

As far as actual people, I don't much care, but I would at least prefer a female person to be playing the female role. No offense to ya'll.

(If I missed something, let me know please.)

Xenolord

Bump on principle of adding more options:

3: A slight glitch in her ship's Hyper Jump Drive leaves a sexy alien space pilot marooned on a strange planet called Earth. (Looking for female lead to play said sexy space alien.)

4: An Infection races across North America like the Black Death, turning all who contract it into mindless killing machines. Although akin to the classic movie monster called the Zombie, these are faster, deadlier, and far more real. However for one, the infection has spared her mind, contorting her body into a shadow of it's former self. (Left 4 Dead RP. Looking for Female Lead to play the Infected woman.)

Hope this opens some options.

terra alexandros

In option 2 are you talking about a female android of sorts?
Take me, abuse me, love me....