The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Sorry, this RP is closed to new players for the time being.

This is a random idea that I've been playing with for a while. I don't know if it will even get any interest at all, or if it will take off, or just slowly sink to the bottom of the forum.

There are a lot of "BDSM Club" type RPs about, I know - I'm supposedly in two of them - but they are all mixed gender.

This one is girls only, and teenage girls only at that.

All the characters attend the same high-school, and they meet after school one night per week for some deliciously kinky fun.

Now, there will be one or two adult characters - either teachers or mothers - played by myself and possibly one other trusted player. The rest of the characters will be aged from 16 to 18.

Obviously all the Domme characters will be at the club because they want to. Some of the subs will also be there because they want to be. Others may have been dragged along against their will, and others may be there thinking the club is something else. Also open to having switch characters.

The club will meet in the home of the adult character, who will have a fully equipped "play room" in her basement, as well as several bedrooms available.

I'm debating whether to allow a few mothers. The problem is I want to keep this small. I don't want more than a dozen players, really, and preferably fewer than that. (Of course if I don't get any, so be it!)

Please post if I've caught your interest:

(Edit to add, I will accept guys playing girls, but if I get too many players I will give preference to female players.)

Character sheet:

Click the "select" link then press <CTRL> + C to copy the code, create a reply and press <CTRL> + V tp paste, then fill in the blanks...

[b]Player:[/b] (Your log-in id)
[b]Player hard limits:[/b] This is going in extreme. Is there anything you won't have your character do or have done to them?
[b]Player Squick-points:[/b] Anything that if you read it in someone else's post it would make you quit the game!

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of your character's image here[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b] If you are related to another character, please use the same surname!
[b]Age:[/b] 16 - 18 only unless you are playing a mother. Mothers can be up to 38, but please get the maths right!
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Height:[/b] In feet&inches [u]and[/u] centimetres please? (Multiply inches by 2.54)
[b]Weight:[/b] in pounds and kilogrammes please? (Divide Lbs by 2.2)

[b]Orientation[/b]: Straight/Bisexual/Lesbian/virgin - All dominants must be Les or Bi. Mothers must be Bi. Put virgin if she doesn't know!
[b]Role:[/b] Dominant/Switch/Submissive (Note - Mothers [i]can[/i] be Submissive)

[b]Like:[/b] A few things that make the character smile.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] A few things that make her frown

[b]Relationships:[/b] List other characters that yours is related to. If you want/need a relative, put the requirement here, including the orientation and roll of the other character if you have a preference.

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like, how will she react in a given situation. About a paragraph if you can please?

[b]History:[/b] This is a tough one to fill in. If you know your character's back story, then fill it in. If it is dependent on other discussion with other players, it can be left off.

Note on pictures:

Photographs are preferable but realistic art-work is acceptable. No stick figures or horrendously anime cartoons, please?

If you are creating a character that is related to another character, please try and make them at least look something like each other. I know it's not easy, and if you need help, please ask.

Please Note:

I have a GOLDEN RULE that is unbreakable ever, and it is that non consent applies to the character and NOT the player. In other words, if your character is screaming "NO, Please stop, Don't do that!",. in a N/C or Ex environment, that is effectively permission to carry on.  BUT if you - the player - post in OOC or send a PM to the other player(s) saying please don't do that I don't like it", then such a request MUST be honoured.

I know it sounds obvious, but there are some players out there for whom it is not, and I say it every time, just in case!

THREADS

OOC Thread

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

stargirl

You sure have my interest in this one. :)

I would like to play a student. Maybe one that don't know what is going on.

Kimera

Sounds like an interesting game.

Willing sub might be fun.

Esseria

This interests me quite a bit, yesss. Could do a domme, switch, or sub, whichever is needed more.

Well, if you're okay with an unproven newcomer.  :P

Chrystal

Unproven newcomers are fun *evil cackle*

Kim, I'd be happy to have you, provided (as per the edit I added when I saw you reading) I don't get too many female players.

Star, welcome aboard. I had a feeling you might express an interest... :)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Esseria

Geeklet

Well, I've been kinda trying to avoid group games as of late, as I don't seem to have much luck, but this sounds like some delicious fun. Count me as interested.

Chrystal

Hi Geeklet, nice to see you again.

Glad to have you if you want to join. :)

I do love having a nice mix of players I know and players I don't know in a group game. The ones I know, I can rely on to keep things going if I'm away. The ones I don't know, I like to get to know!

I've met some really nice people in group games.

Geeklet

I'm thinking a student, either switch or sub, that knows what is going on, yet has very little experience with such things other than reading about them on the 'net and such.

Branwen

Hello, Chrystal.  :)  Do you need a mother?  Just one?  Or would a Domme be better?

Chrystal

A mother would be good, just the one. I think two adults are more than enough... If one adult was the principal and the other was the chief of police it would make things move nicely. And both adults should have daughters in the "club".

I think we have enough interest that this might actually work. I'd prefer a few more players, but if we don't get any more I'm willing to go with what we have.

I'll put a character sheet up.

Branwen

I'm interested in applying for the Mom role then.  Don't worry, she'll keep things moving and help with hurt feelings and drama and even make cookies.

And  give you That Look when needed.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:03:17 AM
I'm interested in applying for the Mom role then.  Don't worry, she'll keep things moving and help with hurt feelings and drama and even make cookies.

And  give you That Look when needed.

Cool.

Uh... That look? *giggles*

I expect both adults are going to be lovers, even if they don't live together...

Anyway. The character Sheet is up, in the first post.

If you have any difficulty with it, please ask? I usually try to explain what I'm after in the template.

Branwen

Character: Monica Hemmill {Mother}

Player: Branwen
Player hard limits: Vore, scat, urine, death, mutilation, piercing done to me, fisting, enemas (to me), torture, Furries.
Player Squick-points: None.  That will be handled OOC and maturely if needed.

Name: Monica Hemmill
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Muddy green
Height: 5'7" and 170cm
Weight: 130 pounds and 59 kg

Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Dominant

Likes: Handwritten notes, either loving or thankful.  Pretty stockings and socks on the girls.  Spontaneous hugs of affection. 
Dislikes: Shoes on the furniture.  Girls who don't pick up after themselves.  Texting or talking on the phone when she's speaking with you.  The overuse of the word "Like".  Profanity not used during a scene or forced out of someone by a Dominant.

Relationships: Daughter or step-daughter or foster-daughter, please. 

Personality: She's a Mother, not your friend.  Loving, caring, supportive and funny, even a little cool, but you never think of Monica as a friend and certainly don't treat her like one more than once.  She's the Mother and is not going to let you forget who you are.  Monica tends to be very calm, have a good eye for potential drama that will upset things, and projects a quiet air of confidence.  She's not above being goofy, or following teenage fashion and music trends, but she's equally a mature adult woman who has her own life and her own likes.  Sexually she's unintimidated by almost everything and has very strict limits about those.  They simply will not be done to her or by her.  She's not judgmental about it, but Monica knows very well what she likes and dislikes.  Her discipline is firm and consistent and she never raises her voice.  Ever.  Submissives may lose control of their emotions, and girls, but not Dommes and not Women.  In spite of all this, she's not intimidating unless she chooses to be and loves to cook and bake.  Monica's snickerdoodles rock!

History: Monica was born and raised in Ohio to a firmly upper middle class family.  Her mother didn't work and her father was an electrical engineer for the local power generation company.  He was a big man, as used to working with his brain as his hands and not at all intimidated by the rough blue collar types he worked with in the field.  There was a lot of mutual respect and it was from her father that Monica got most of her personality and leadership style.  From her mother she got her hair, her facility in the kitchen and a loving but firm heart. 

Child and Family: (Under development, pending other partner's desired role as daughter, step-daughter or foster-daughter.)

Monica went to Bryn Mawr and took a degree in French and philosophy then worked for a small publishing house as a junior editor  Her father died unexpectedly in a field accident and her mother followed a few years later.  Because of their investments and estate planning, Monica no longer needs to work but does a significant amount of volunteering for social and charity organizations.  She's also a Volvo Driving Soccer Mom, not just to her girl but to many of them.  She's very involved in all the girls' lives and shepherds them when their own parents either can't or won't.  She's been known to go visit the girls' parents when things are wrong and get them right no matter how unpleasant the conversation might be.  Monica is quite a force to be reckoned with.

She is not known to date anyone for many years and has few adult friends but many acquaintances. 

No one's ever seen her in sweats.

Additional Images

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be redone or removed.  Also, she needs a daughter, step-daughter or foster-daughter.  I hope you like her and will choose me for the Mom.  :)

Chrystal

@Branwen - hah! beat me to it! Character is approved. Paulette wants to try her snickerdoodles....

Player: Chrystal
Player hard limits: Scat, Vore, Gore, Menses, Mutilation, Death
Player Squick-points: Vore, Mutilation.

Name: Paulette Neumann
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 5'11", 180 cm
Weight: 176 kg,  80 kg

Role: Dominant - School Principal

Like: Obedience, Maths, Teaching, Chocolate, Being romanced, Coffee, Spicy food, Inflicting pain, Inflicting humiliation.
Dislikes: Disobedience, Mess, Disruptive students, What teenagers call "music", Netspeak, Chewing gum.

Relationships: Daughter(s) needed. Can be switch or sub, les or bi. Will know about the club. (Twins acceptable...)

Personality: Paulette, Or Mrs Neumann as she is known, is a very strict disciplinarian. She takes no shit from anyone and has campaigned energetically for the re-introduction of capital punishment in schools... She also has a wicked sense of humour! Underneath her hard exteriour, she has a heart of gold (Cold, hard and expensive, as her ex husband likes to put it). Actually, she is a very kind, generous and loving person, so long as you stay on her good side. Get on her bad side, and you are in BIIIIIG trouble. She is very intelligent, keen eyed and sharp witted, and some would say she has that sixth sense - eyes in the back of her head - that enables a teacher to tell a pupil to stop misbehaving even with her back to the class.

History: Paulette always wanted to be a teacher. She graduated high school in spite of getting pregnant, and when she married her ex-husband, she insisted on going to college and studying to be a teacher. She proved to be such a good teacher that by the time she was thirty she was given the job of Principal at the local high school when the old man who had been running the place since the 1980s retired. She instantly set about some reforms, re-introducing discipline and forcing out any teachers who didn't approve.

Of course, the schools academic standing shot up as a result. Of course, only a select few knew of the extra curricular activity she ran in her own basement after school.

Important note that I forgot to add to post 0. (Will add it in a second). If your character is related to another one, do please try and have them look at least similar? A white mother and a black daughter is possible. The other way around is a lot less likely, for example.

Branwen

Great point, Chrystal, about looking the same.  I tried to dodge it by also allowing a step-daughter or foster-daughter if that's okay?

Thank you for accepting me.  Monica will be happy to feed Paulette a snickerdoodle.  :)  I like her and can't wait to see what she does with someone chewing gum.  Maybe Monica knows her through PTSA?  Or maybe they are together on some charity organization's board?

Chrystal

*giggles and starts singing Harper valley PTA*

Step- or foster-daughter is fine. It does rather remove the incest element, but what the heck.

If anyone is so foolish as to even bring that disgusting stuff within three yards of her school, they are forced to chew the entire pack at once, blow a huge bubble and have it popped on their face... Unless they are a member of the club....!

Perhaps Monica can bring a plate of snickerdoodles to a club meeting one evening? :D

And now, just to make sure you aren't all having a serious giggle at this poor Brit's expense, I'm going to look up what a snickerdoodle is....!

Branwen

Only the best cookie ever!  Sort of like a sugar cookie sprinkled with cinnamon.

Okay, they know each other through school.  That's so obvious, I mean her daughter is in the school.  Clearly Monica is way smarter than I am.

Chrystal

Yep, that's what I found.

Okay so where are the girls?

Branwen

Cheer practice.  I'll go round them up in the next half hour then we're going to my house for the latest Pretty Little Liars episode.

Rachubka

Interested! Will put something up tonight (hopefully). Likely going to make a student unless someone suggests otherwise! Hooray!

Branwen

Quote from: Esseria on January 19, 2013, 05:29:20 PM
This interests me quite a bit, yesss. Could do a domme, switch, or sub, whichever is needed more.

Well, if you're okay with an unproven newcomer.  :P

Don't let that stop you from making a character, Esseria.  Please don't let it intimidate you.  I'm sure, I just know, you have a lot of good writing to offer and I don't think anyone will hold your relative new status on E against you.  Is there anything I can do to help you decide or make a character?  Any technical support or maybe a cookie?

Geeklet

Player: Laina
Player hard limits: Scat, animals, needleplay
Player Squick-points: Excessive scat

Name: Danielle Chambers
Hair Colour:Red
Eye Colour: Greyish-Blue
Height: 5'4", 162.6 cm
Weight: 115 lbs, 52.2 kg

Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Submissive

Like: Science, music, trying new things, pretty clothes.
Dislikes: Being alone, immature boys, people who are lazy.

Relationships: None (If someone else has a dire need for a daughter this can change later on, but for now I'd rather stay out of that area)

Personality: Although she is one of the smarter girls in school, she isn't exactly what one would think of as a nerd. Still fairly sociable, she isn't firmly entrenched into any one clique in school, but rather skirts around the edges of all of them, able to make friends with all sorts of people. Despite this, she is not that much of an outgoing  person, though she is looking for something to try and break out of her shell.

History: For the most part, Danielle had your average middle America childhood. She had a good circle of friends, always did well in school, and did her best to avoid trouble. Upon reaching high school, her circle of friends began to drift apart slightly. They were all beginning to go out on dates with boys, leaving Dani home alone. She wasn't really interested in boys yet, so while they were all out going to dinner and movies with their boyfriend of the month, Dani turned to try to entertaining herself, and picked up a few video games. Because hey, multiplayer still involved some social interaction, right? At least she could be doing some stuff with people instead of just sitting around the house bored and alone. But all too often, upon finding out they were playing with a girl, many of the other boys playing mocked her, and only re-assured her that she didn't want anything to do with them any time soon.

By now it is her senior year, and part of her is wondering if perhaps a relationship with another girl would suit her better than some immature prick. But with all the bullying, she wasn't sure she should even try to come out, so she just browsed through the internet in her off time, fantasizing about what could be. However, there was a rumor about this new after school club starting up. Wouldn't hurt to just attend one meeting and see what it was like, would it?

Branwen

Danielle is so adorable!  I love how you painted her as an outsider but not really one.  She just needs that emotional connection to be really happy and find herself.  Good job, Geeklet!  I am going to love watching her come out into herself.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 12:07:37 PM
Danielle is so adorable!  I love how you painted her as an outsider but not really one.  She just needs that emotional connection to be really happy and find herself.  Good job, Geeklet!  I am going to love watching her come out into herself.

Absolutely.

Great character, and definitely approved.

Not everyone has to be related, and if no one wants to be Paulette's daughter I'm not going to cry about it... ;)

Esseria

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 11:29:43 AM
Don't let that stop you from making a character, Esseria.  Please don't let it intimidate you.  I'm sure, I just know, you have a lot of good writing to offer and I don't think anyone will hold your relative new status on E against you.  Is there anything I can do to help you decide or make a character?  Any technical support or maybe a cookie?
Not intimidated! Just having a bit of trouble settling on an idea. Probably going to do a student, but beyond that... Likely will be a switch, I think? I dunno.  :-X

EDIT: Was browsing images for inspiration. Found something I like. Profile inbound soon.

Branwen

Why decide that now?   Make her absolutely new to it all and roleplay it out. Try both in character and then decide. Discuss it with someone in character.  Say a certain Mom.

Esseria

Chrystal

Heh... and it doesn't have to be her mom, she discusses it with either...

Branwen, I'm glad you offered to be the other adult character, because you have such a lot of common sense!

Geeklet

You know, all this talking about it is making me giddy and excited for this RP.

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
Heh... and it doesn't have to be her mom, she discusses it with either...

Branwen, I'm glad you offered to be the other adult character, because you have such a lot of common sense!

It's a Mommy thing.  :)  Thank you though!  I appreciate the compliment.

Branwen

Quote from: Geeklet on January 21, 2013, 03:34:18 PM
You know, all this talking about it is making me giddy and excited for this RP.
Me too!  I sort of want it to go go go now.  But I have to be patient.

Esseria

Player: Esseria
Player hard limits: Scat, animals, gore, vore, mutilation (but body mods are OK)
Player Squick-points: Bestiality, scat

Name: Andrea Eriksen
Hair Colour: Brow
Eye Colour:Blue
Height: 5'9", 175 cm
Weight: 140lbs, 64kg

Role: Unsure; she's a curious newcomer

Like: Exercise, video games, soccer, pretty girls, military stuff
Dislikes: Mint, fad diets and their adherents, makeup

Relationships: None

Personality: Andrea's an average student, not by lack of ability but by lack of effort. She coasts through her classes with minimal effort, preferring physical activity to studying. Outgoing, often loud, and snarky, but not unfriendly, the school's main goalkeeper boasts impeccable self-confidence. She hangs mostly with other athletes, though she's not as adverse to chatting with someone from a different circle as some of her teammates.

History: Andrea's an upper middle-class only child who never shone in school but never exactly struggled. She's been involved in athletics since she could walk, and on school teams since she had the option. Highly successful, her skill as goalie was a significant part of last season's tournament win. Now in her senior year, Andrea has never had much doubt about her sexuality: she likes women, and she acts on it. Her series of flings have given her somewhat of a reputation around the school, and it's been awhile since she had a steady girlfriend.

Despite her sexual experience, Andrea's entirely new to BDSM. Kink intrigues her, but she's just now dipping her toe into the water.

Mysterica

Sounds like a lot of fun.  I think I'll have to join on if I'm accepted.  Maybe a foreign transfer student getting invited along by someone's character out a desire to help the new girl 'make friends'. Sound doable?  If so, I am thinking maybe Dutch.

Branwen

You need to edit your img link.  Need the code to do it right? 

Branwen

Quote from: Mysterica on January 21, 2013, 03:56:23 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun.  I think I'll have to join on if I'm accepted.  Maybe a foreign transfer student getting invited along by someone's character out a desire to help the new girl 'make friends'. Sound doable?  If so, I am thinking maybe Dutch.

Hi, Mysterica.  I bet Chrystal will be in shortly to say.  Why Dutch?  That's a question, not a criticism.  :)  I am just curious.

Branwen

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/95/Athletic.jpg[/img][/float]

There's the correct code if you don't want to look for it.  :)

Esseria

Ah, was a result of a mispaste, thanks for pointing it out! Fixed!

Branwen

Esseria

I certainly thought so! I can modify her profile if I need to; it sound good?

Chrystal

*giggles* Why do i feel suddenly lazy...?

Bran darling, you did that so much faster than I did. Esseria had fixed the problem by the time I was pointing it out.

@Esseria, character is approved.

@Mysterica, we still have spaces. I'm curious too, as to why Dutch; Kom je van daaruit jezelf?

And we are still hoping to get two daughters here...?

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
*giggles* Why do i feel suddenly lazy...?

Bran darling, you did that so much faster than I did. Esseria had fixed the problem by the time I was pointing it out.

You're welcome!  I just like trying to be helpful but don't let me step on any GM toes.  Okay?  Please?

Mysterica

Not too much of a specific reason.  I have always wanted to travel, and the Netherlands have always been first or second on my list of places I would like to visit, always changing places with Japan.  I have played a great deal of Japanese characters in the past however, and just thought it would a little refreshing change.  And while yes it is a stereotype, my character will likely be tall, blonde, and busty.

Branwen

I like the idea.

And if she needs a host and I can't find a daughter character, I'd be happy to have her at the house.  Always willing to help the kids out.

And not necessarily just to have a scene with her.  I'd be happy to host without that.  Sometimes being the Domme means being the logistics as much as the pleasure.  The caregiver aspect.

Esseria

Mysterica

True enough true enough.  If it comes to that, we could edit the stories enough to where she is just an exchange student for the year and you are her host while your daughter is getting to live it up in Rotterdam.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 04:13:49 PM
You're welcome!  I just like trying to be helpful but don't let me step on any GM toes.  Okay?  Please?

It's fine, babe. I'm actually grateful for the help. (You don't fancy joining my Mars colony rp do you?) *giggles*

The only thing I would ask is that you don't give people the impression that you are approving their characters? If this was a game with twenty or so players i would hand that job over to you in a second, but it isn't! (The Mars one had 20 at one point!)

So, please do carry on being co-GM and if we reach 1,000 IC posts (sometime in 2016), I'll nominate you for an orange badge!

Characters, I know what I want, and also there are some people I don't want. So far, none of them have looked in, but you never know.

Quote from: Mysterica on January 21, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Not too much of a specific reason.  I have always wanted to travel, and the Netherlands have always been first or second on my list of places I would like to visit, always changing places with Japan.  I have played a great deal of Japanese characters in the past however, and just thought it would a little refreshing change.  And while yes it is a stereotype, my character will likely be tall, blonde, and busty.

The Netherlands is a beautiful place. I've been there twice and i have a sister living there. No I don't speak Dutch, by the way, that was Google Translate! Blonde and busty is good :D

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 04:31:23 PM
I like the idea.

And if she needs a host and I can't find a daughter character, I'd be happy to have her at the house.  Always willing to help the kids out.

And not necessarily just to have a scene with her.  I'd be happy to host without that.  Sometimes being the Domme means being the logistics as much as the pleasure.  The caregiver aspect.

Actually, Bran, you could have the Dutch girl live with you anyway, with your daughter. It would create an interesting dynamic...

Branwen

I'll be more and very careful, Chrystal.  Thank you for letting me know.  Sorry. 

Mysterica, that's a good idea about the exchange part.  Or just hosting her in general too, Chrystal.  Thank you both.

Mysterica

Absolutely.  Well I finally found myself a nice picture, so I'll go on ahead and put it into her relationships and history section.  ^^  I should have this filled out before too long.

xPeachyPuff

I would possibly be interested here and I know what I want to play. Only thing is I'm not very experienced in F/F games and even less so in BDSM. Does that matter too much?

-xSRx

Chrystal

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 21, 2013, 05:07:27 PM
I would possibly be interested here and I know what I want to play. Only thing is I'm not very experienced in F/F games and even less so in BDSM. Does that matter too much?

-xSRx

Not at all, as long as you are game, and can post a decent length paragraph...!

Not being experienced in BDSM games would advise that you probably ought to either play a sub, or a switch who wants to be taught to be a domme?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 05:10:43 PM
Not at all, as long as you are game, and can post a decent length paragraph...!

Not being experienced in BDSM games would advise that you probably ought to either play a sub, or a switch who wants to be taught to be a domme?

Sounds like a plan.

Well, actually I wanted to play a pair of female twins if that was alright? I'm thinking that one of them was really curious and drags her sister along with her as well even though she's not too keen. The one who wants to attend it probably going to be a switch/wanting to learn a dom role whereas her younger twin will be a timid sub. How does that sound?

-xSRx

Chrystal

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 21, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Well, actually I wanted to play a pair of female twins if that was alright? I'm thinking that one of them was really curious and drags her sister along with her as well even though she's not too keen. The one who wants to attend it probably going to be a switch/wanting to learn a dom role whereas her younger twin will be a timid sub. How does that sound?

-xSRx

One person playing a pair of twins always strikes me as being... well, let me put it this way, you are going to end up writing sex scenes by yourself...

Okay, perhaps not totally, but you get the picture? The twins are going to be having sex with each other (twincest is impossible to resist), even with the intervention of a third or possibly fourth party.

If you are okay with that, then please go ahead and create the characters. Otherwise, you could consider asking a friend to take one of them, but I'm not going to make you do that.

I know why you want to do this, too: It's because you can't choose between the dome and the sub roles, isn't it? Well I know how that feels. Would you like the twins to be Paulette's daughters?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 05:37:53 PM
One person playing a pair of twins always strikes me as being... well, let me put it this way, you are going to end up writing sex scenes by yourself...

Okay, perhaps not totally, but you get the picture? The twins are going to be having sex with each other (twincest is impossible to resist), even with the intervention of a third or possibly fourth party.

If you are okay with that, then please go ahead and create the characters. Otherwise, you could consider asking a friend to take one of them, but I'm not going to make you do that.

I know why you want to do this, too: It's because you can't choose between the dome and the sub roles, isn't it? Well I know how that feels. Would you like the twins to be Paulette's daughters?

I do know what you mean, but I wasn't going to have them together all the time. Of course, I was going to have them sexually interact at the beginning, but as they come more out of their shells they would separate a little more, not completely, but a little more.

It's not really the fact that I can't choose between being a dom or sub; I'd take a sub roll hands down. I just thought it might be fun and interesting if I took twins, plus versatile as well. Also, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather not have them related to anyone else in the RP xD No offense or anything (:

How about I pop their sheet up for you to have a look at and you can tell me if you'd like to have them or not since I'm pretty much done with the sheet anyways? That sound good to you?

Sorry for being a bit awkward.

-xSRx

Scratch that! I'm afraid I'm just going to pull out xD I hope you all have an awesome game though! Sorry to bother you XD
-xSRx

Mysterica

Player: Mysterica
Player hard limits: Vore, scat, urine, death, mutilation, torture
Player Squick-points: I don't think that there will be too much to make me immediately quit.

Name: Adriaana Vos
Hair Colour: blonde
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5'11", 180 cm
Weight: 145lb, 66kg

Like: Music, dancing, sweets, shopping, traveling, and beer
Dislikes: Onions, stereotypes, ghost stories, and willing idiocy

Relationships: Guest in Monica Hemmill and Cassandra Hemmill's home.

Personality: Adriaana is the new girl in... country.  The few people who have actually tried to get to know her have found that she is a confident, kind hearted girl, but can have a rather less than pleasant side if you start to get on her nerves.  She is not afraid to get into a fight to help protect a friend.

History: Adriaana Vos, the only daughter of a rather well off family in Rotterdam, Netherlands, grew up as many others.  Early on in life, Adriaana knew that she wanted to travel the world at every opportunity.  Every summer she and her family would go visit a new country for a week, and anytime her father went out of country on a business trip, if she didn't have school she was allowed to come along, and by the time she was able to drive she went out every weekend to new areas of the surrounding countries.

One week into her second to last year of school, Adriaana found a note on the bulletin board that her school would be hosting a foreign exchange program with a school in the U.S.  Of course Adriaana was the first to sign up.  She had never been to America before, but it had always been on her bucket list, and one week later Adriaana found herself flying halfway across the world to meet her host, miss "Monica Hemmill", and while there was a bit of unease at first, Adriaana soon found herself growing quite attached to her gracious host.

Chrystal

Very nice, Mysterica.

If we do find a real daughter for Monica, would you be prepared to add her in to your profile, please?

Character is definitely approved. Especially with those t...t...teeth! She has a gorgeous smile.

Mysterica

Of course I would be delighted to add her in should it come to pass.  And I am glad you like the picture.  I was having trouble finding something, then remembered about the finders and seekers section of the thread and just looked in the first 'blonde' thread I found.

Branwen

Thank you for agreeing to be hosted by Monica, Mysterica.  Your character concept is very cool and I like the personality.  I think she's going to fit in nicely. 

And don't worry.  Monica won't creep on her unless we agree OOC. 

Mysterica

Well I was thinking about maybe if someone invited her to the meeting to come make some friends, and they meet up unexpectedly at the deal.  After that they can start having them some fun on the side.

Branwen

We'll find out in character.  Thank you for being open to the possibility.

However, my first job is to be the Mom.  You girls are going to need a lot of guidance.

Now, go FaceTime with your friends back home for a little bit and I'll make dinner.

Geeklet

*giggles* sounds like you are acting like the mom already!

stargirl

I'm still planing what my character will be. I was thinking she could be Paulette's daughter, but I'm not sure how much she would know about it all. Maybe she have grown up with her Father and thinks Paulette's is her aunt?

I also don't mind having a twin sister, if someone wants to play her.

(I could play twins myself, I have done that before, but I don't think this is what Christal was looking after.)

Branwen

Just so I'm clear, are we meeting at Paulette's or at Monica's?  Either is fine, I've just gone blonde.

stargirl

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:42:06 PM
Just so I'm clear, are we meeting at Paulette's or at Monica's?  Either is fine, I've just gone blonde.

I wouldn't know. I have been born blond.

Branwen

Ooops.

Someone help me remove this heel from my mouth.  Anyone? 

Mysterica

I believe it is going to be at Paulette's home.  At least that it says in her history.

Branwen

Thank you, Mysterica.  I nominate you to ask Chrystal to be the Continuity Champion.

Geeklet

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 09:01:01 PM
Ooops.

Someone help me remove this heel from my mouth.  Anyone?

If it involves heels, I will gladly help!

Branwen

Oh, nice to know.  I'll text that to Monica for future use.

Mysterica

Branwen

Just a silly joke.  Continuity is like where everything in the story is internally consistent.

Have you ever watched a movie and in one scene a character is doing something, then they cut back to the same scene and like they have a different hat on, or shirt or something else that didn't make sense?  That's continuity.  Like 'Spot the Differences" games you played when you were little.  Someone in a group is usually very good at spotting those things.  Most of the time it's the GM.  I was just saying you were really good at knowing things about the game's setting already.  Very thorough of you.

Esseria

Geeklet

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:42:06 PM

Officially at Paulettes, but there's no reason why we couldn't meet at Monica's from time to time.

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 09:06:36 PM
Thank you, Mysterica.  I nominate you to ask Chrystal to be the Continuity Champion.

Lol. I'm pretty good at spotting continuity errors, but it helps to have someone else with eagle-eyes to help pick up the ones I miss.

Quote from: stargirl on January 21, 2013, 08:34:39 PM
I'm still planing what my character will be. I was thinking she could be Paulette's daughter, but I'm not sure how much she would know about it all. Maybe she have grown up with her Father and thinks Paulette's is her aunt?

I also don't mind having a twin sister, if someone wants to play her.

(I could play twins myself, I have done that before, but I don't think this is what Christal was looking after.)

I have no objection to a single player playing twins, I just see it a little bit like masturbating in front of a room full of people who want to have sex with you... If that makes sense?

I think that Paulette's daughter(s) should have grown up with both her parents. I didn't say when they divorced, nor why. That's the sort of interesting detail that can be extracted IC, and/or can be edited in to the character profile later. I'm actuially thinking that her husband left her because her bondage fetish got too extreme for him.

Now, her daughter(s) can have been kept in ignorance of what is going on in the basement, simply by the door to that room being kept locked and mum never leaving the key lying around, and when the club comes to meet there, the daughter is at her father's. And we can have a rather awkward moment when her dad rings up at the last minute to say he can't have her over this nevening and would Paulette mind...? AAAAAND that's how she finds out...!

stargirl

Hi,
   I already have a sister now. So we can be both twins and not the same player. We are going to send stories soon. We just need to set details about what is daddy like and what we kno, I mean, the characters.

But I will go with that story that we have grown with mommy and daddy. They divorced. We got to live with daddy for a while and now, we are back home. Good plan.

Ok. You have twins now. We are going to send characters soon.

bye,
Stargirl

Chrystal

Yay, twins!

By the way Star, I love the way your game and mine are developing along similar but different lines!

Mysterica

Well now doesn't it just feel nice to play the host for someone who pays attention to details Branwen?

Branwen

Quote from: Mysterica on January 22, 2013, 06:04:17 PM
Well now doesn't it just feel nice to play the host for someone who pays attention to details Branwen?
It does!  It makes me so very proud of her.  Perhaps I'll take her shopping.

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Mysterica

I certainly can't speak for her, but I would be willing to bet that Branwen would indeed still very much be willing to have a daughter in addition to just being a host mom.  That is assuming you don't mind having to share her a bit with Adriaana.

Angel Fire

Hi everyone.  Glad to see a LOT of you here!  If you all were wondering who the person playing Stargirl's twin sister is, here I am!  My Bio will come shortly after this post.  Again, I am very happy to see most of you again and for those that I have not met yet...

Hiyas, Glad to meet you! *Hugs to everyone*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Angel Fire

Player: Angel Fire
Player hard limits: Scat, Vore, Gore, Excessive whipping, Excessive torture
Player Squick-points: Seeing a needle being inserted into someone's skin

Image:
http://www.tom-waugh.com/pics/twins/template.html
She is the girl with the golden chain and the birthmark on her right cheek

Name: Jennifer Neumann
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)

Role: Twin Daughter - Switch

Likes: Getting sweet attention, Being involved in activities, Talking with friends, Being with her twin sister
Dislikes: Neglect, Talking about the divorce of her parents, Being told to change her ways, Sudden changes in plans

Relationships: Paulette Neumann (Mother, Bi Dom), Jessica Neumann (Twin sister, Straight Sub)

Personality: Jennifer, or Jenny as she is called by people close to her is very outgoing and  at times, can be assertive given the situation.  Her emotions can be easily swayed by the events that are happening around her.  One moment, she can be very happy and willing to do almost anything within her limits but if something bad happens close to her, she tends to fall into a corner,.  She wants to get rid of all of the bad elements in her life, especially talking about the divorce between her Mommy and Daddy.  She wants to imagine the divorce never happened but in reality, she knows now that she leads two separate lives... one with her Daddy and one with her Mommy.  The only constant that has been in her life is her twin sister Jessica.  She will protect Jessica to the ends of the earth from any harm.  Though Jenny likes other girls, Jessy is special to her as she will not have sex with her but she is like a guardian angel to her twin sister.  To her, Jessy is the Yin to her own Yang.  Jenny is a little more smarter than her twin sister as seems to come up with ideas at an instant.

History: Born just 18 minutes after her twin sister, Jessy, Jenny was a free spirited and almost rambunctious girl when she was a toddler.  Always curious and getting into trouble, Jenny was the one that was always to blame for any misdeeds, even when her older sister got herself into trouble.  She was usually the one to take the blame for both of their misdeeds as she thought that Jessy was the the one that her parents cherished the most.  She reveled in the "bad girl" role as that gave her the attention that she loved... though not always in a good way.  Everything changed when the twins were 10 years old as Paulette and her Daddy divorced.  She could not quite understand why they divorced at the time but she understood the reasons.  As the twins were told, Mark Neumann was an old fashioned type of guy who liked his wife, Paulette, to stay at home and be the perfect housewife, but he just could not deal with Paulette's mood swings.  Between the excessive spending of his wife, His wife wanting to actually go out and teach again and some of the arguments that they had, Mark thought that those reasons were enough to let them go their separate ways.  During this period of the divorce happening, Jenny felt like she could not really connect with anyone except for her "big" sister.  Being with Jessy was a blessing for Jenny as she felt that she could tell Jessy ANYTHING about her life.  Jenny left no secrets to her Twin Sister as her sister seemed to be her rock through the tough times in her sister's own special way.  She is looking forward to spending more time with Mommy now.  Jenny could not be more excited about the surprise that is yet to come.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Branwen

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 09:25:18 PM
still need a daughter?

Hello, Sanai.  Chrystal is the game owner and the one to answer that question.  I bet she'll be along directly to talk to you about it.  I'd be happy to play your character's mother if need be or desired.

Hello, Angel Fire!  I was certainly confused as to who the other player of the twins was.  Thank you for coming in and clearing things up for me.  Your background is very well done and I like the protective role you've set up.  That's very cute, the little sister taking care of the big sister.  By all of 18 minutes.  :)

There's so much creativity here.  It's wonderful.

microskirtgirl

Hey Chrystal - its been a while.  I sorta got diverted and lack of time.  I struggled with the last group RP I tried - but I'd like to give this a go if you'll have me.  I'm sure you know what role I will play :)  Stephie xxxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Angel Fire

Thanks, Branwen! *Smiles* Stargirl did help to inspire me to create Jenny the way that I did so some of the credit goes to her.

Chrystal

*pokes Bran*

Riiiight...... I'm here. Some of us have day jobs, y'know, and then there's the whole time-zone thing?

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 09:25:18 PM
still need a daughter?

A daughter. Bran's character Monica Hemmill could still use a daughter, yes. Bran I think she was asking you, but thanks for deferring to me. If the two of you want to work it out, go ahead.

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 22, 2013, 11:50:28 PM
Hi everyone.  Glad to see a LOT of you here!  If you all were wondering who the person playing Stargirl's twin sister is, here I am!  My Bio will come shortly after this post.  Again, I am very happy to see most of you again and for those that I have not met yet...

Hiyas, Glad to meet you! *Hugs to everyone*

Hi Angel. We've met before, somewhere, I think? Either that or I've seen you around...

I have a couple of issues with the character history, and I would have preferred to be involved in the discussion... After all, you have effectively god-moded my character's back-story! But I will take this up in a PM to you and Star.

If we can resolve these issues, then I'm sure I will be able to approve the character(s)

Quote from: microskirtgirl on January 23, 2013, 05:14:34 AM
Hey Chrystal - its been a while.  I sorta got diverted and lack of time.  I struggled with the last group RP I tried - but I'd like to give this a go if you'll have me.  I'm sure you know what role I will play :)  Stephie xxxx

*GLOMP* Hey you! I've missed you. Welcome back!

I'm going to close the membership now.

Everyone who has expressed an interest is still welcome to create a character, but I am not accepting any more players unless everyone drops out...

Chrystal

The OOC thread is now up...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=163683.0

Players yet to post a character, please post them here first, for aproval?

Sanai

I am having a hard time choosing a picture!
Thoughts?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or if anyone knows any other good pics :) Will post the bio once I decide.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

I like the first one.  She could easily be taken for Monica's daughter.  But the second one is fine too if the wild child look is something you're going for.  Just so long as she picks up her room. (:

Rachubka

Player: Rachubka
Player hard limits: Scat, vore, gore, mutilation, death, all the typical nasties.
Player Squick-points: More or less the same as above... I won't stop you but like, tag it or something! :P

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Reidy
Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: Pale Blue
Height: 5'3", 163 cm
Weight: 118 lbs, 53.5 kgs

Orientation: Straight/Virgin (Dated boys, kissed boys, brought boys to full attention, nothing more!)

Like: Cheap jewellery, nail polish, volleyball, mid-size dogs, milkshakes
Dislikes: Fast food, arrogant, ungrateful, and/or rude people, idle chatter

Relationships: None

Personality: Sam could never be placed in a single group in school. She had that little bit of everything that made her fit in with her peers, but was especially humble, which made it practically impossible for her to alienate anyone. She's not overly studious, far more focused on her image and fitness than math functions or scientific equations, but she wouldn't dare skip a class. In all, Sam is a very kind, carefree girl, who is just hoping to finish high school, move on to college and find her dream job - she's just not going to do all the work ahead of time.

History: Sam was brought up in a decent enough home. A single child in a comfortable living situation all the way through school. She discovered sex at a fairly young age and given her natural features, has been in the dating world for quite some time as well. It has been exclusively boys at this point, never once even considered as much as kissing another girl. Being rather naive and innocent when it came to high school discipline and politics, Sam usually did her best to avoid making trouble with her teachers or principal. Only once was she plotted on the Mrs. Neumann's radar, after she had failed to return from lunch break on time thanks to a heated make out session with a member of the boys' soccer team in the parking lot.

Sorry it took so long! Also sorry to use a picture set from another RP I just recently joined, but am far too lazy to scour my albums for another fitting girl. :O

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 24, 2013, 05:12:55 AM
I like the first one.  She could easily be taken for Monica's daughter.  But the second one is fine too if the wild child look is something you're going for.  Just so long as she picks up her room. (:

I agree....

And in case you choose the second one...

I'm pretty sure that's the same girl.

I think we need a couple of D teenagers. I'm going to have a look see who is what and do a table....

PlayerCharacterDomme or SubRelationships
Branwen Monica Hemmill Domme Fostering Adriaana Vos, Mother to (TBC)
Chrystal Paulette Neumann Domme Mother to Jessica & Jennifer Neumann
Geeklet Danielle Chambers Sub None
Esseria Andrea Eriksen Unsure but looks D None
Mysterica Adriaana Vos Sub Staying with Monica
Angel Fire Jennifer Neumann Switch Daughter of Paulette, sister of Jessica
Rachubka Samantha 'Sam' Reidy Sub None
stargirl ? Jessica Neumann ?? Daughter of Paulette, Sister of Jennifer
Kimera ? Sub? ?
Sanai ? ? Daughter to Monica
Microskirtgirl ? Sub??

So,  yeah... We don't actually have any "existing" dominant girls... Actually switch would be more useful, because then they'd be sub to the adults but Domme to the subs...

Any takers?

Chrystal

Quote from: Rachubka on January 24, 2013, 09:13:05 AM
Player: Rachubka

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Reidy

Sorry it took so long! Also sorry to use a picture set from another RP I just recently joined, but am far too lazy to scour my albums for another fitting girl. :O

Oops, almost forgot...

Very nice character. I take it she is going to be duped into attending the club by a friend?

Assuming we get any Dominant characters, that is...

Character is approved.

Kimera

I was thinking of a submissive character, but dominant to other students (switch) might be fun.

stargirl

Player: stargirl
Player hard limits: None that I can remember now.
Player Squick-points: Same as above.

Name: Jessica "Jessy" Neumann
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)

Orientation: Straight

Like: Being with her twin sister, Music, Good book, Chocolate.
Dislikes: Strangers, Crowded Places, Noise, Rude People.

Relationships: Paulette Neumann (Mother, Bi Dom), Jennifer Neumann (Twin sister, Lesbian Switcher)

Personality: Jessy is a quiet and shy girl. She loves books and fantasy. She also has some of the best grades at school. But she is not good around to people. She likes more to be alone or around her sister, who she trusts more than anyone. If people talk loud to her or are rude she will easy cower down and agree, just to make it stop. Other than that, she is a happy girl and friendly and always prone to help other. She has a big heart.

History: Born just 18 minutes before her twin sister, Jenny, Jessy was a such a quiet girl when she was a toddler.  Always so calm and silent, her sister Jenny would be the one that was always to blame for any misdeeds, even if sometimes it has really her who did it.  Being so lovely and sweet little girl, it was easy to take parent attention from her sister.  She reveled in the "good girl" role as that was her natural place on earth.  Everything changed when the twins were 10 years old as Paulette and her Daddy divorced.  She could not quite understand why they divorced at the time but she understood the reasons.  That just made Jessy to get the most quiet and closed into her small world, where just her sister has the key. Anyway, she is very good at school. Maybe because she is also afraid of her strict mother, maybe because she just loves books as they make no noise. She trusts her sister and like to help her when she can. She know that her sister will soon get a boyfriend and be more away from her, but she thinks that it is the natural. She don't know her sister actually likes girls.

Chrystal

Nice, star.

I like the slight changes from Angel's history.

I'm posting approved characters to the OOC thread. Do you think Angel would mind if I copied her character and changed the history to match yours, or should I wait until she comes back on?

stargirl

I think her story already matches mine. I just changed characters.

Geeklet

stargirl

Branwen

Angel Fire

Quote from: Chrystal on January 24, 2013, 05:54:25 PM
Nice, star.

I like the slight changes from Angel's history.

I'm posting approved characters to the OOC thread. Do you think Angel would mind if I copied her character and changed the history to match yours, or should I wait until she comes back on?

I am not going to mind at all... Go ahead and make the changes in Jenny's history to match Jessy's, hon! *Smiles*

Chrystal

Quote from: Geeklet on January 24, 2013, 08:20:14 PM
I can always move over from sub to switch if need be.
Quote from: stargirl on January 24, 2013, 08:26:56 PM
That is a real switch. :p
Quote from: Branwen on January 24, 2013, 08:28:20 PM
I am so spanking you IC for that pun.  :)

Good job this isn't a light RP then. Or it would be a light switch....

Quote from: stargirl on January 24, 2013, 06:56:17 PM
I think her story already matches mine. I just changed characters.
Quote from: Angel Fire on January 25, 2013, 12:02:21 AM
I am not going to mind at all... Go ahead and make the changes in Jenny's history to match Jessy's, hon! *Smiles*

Not sure. I'll have a look at both. But I think Angel missed out the bit about looking forward to spending time with mom?

We'll see...

Sanai and Branwen, I'm thinking, (and please feel free to disregard this), it might be interesting if Monica's daughter were already in the club, and possibly quite the little dominant bitch, especially if you go for the punk look?

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 25, 2013, 01:57:31 PM
Sanai and Branwen, I'm thinking, (and please feel free to disregard this), it might be interesting if Monica's daughter were already in the club, and possibly quite the little dominant bitch, especially if you go for the punk look?

I think it's an easy way to bring established club members together and have no objections.  However, I'm going to defer to Sanai's opinion since it involves 2 decisions for that character.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 25, 2013, 04:09:29 PM
I think it's an easy way to bring established club members together and have no objections.  However, I'm going to defer to Sanai's opinion since it involves 2 decisions for that character.

I agree, Sanai needs to have the final say.

Sanai, if you isn't comfortable playing a dominant female then it's okay, we'll work something out.

@Geeklet, if you want to be a bit more butch, I have no objections.

Geeklet

Oh, I never said anything about being more butch. Just about being a bit more dominant should you need it. I'd rather stay as a sub most, if not all of the time, but I am capable of bringing a bit of Domme out on occasion.

Chrystal

Well, let's see what the last couple of players come up with... ?

Angel Fire

Quote from: Chrystal on January 25, 2013, 01:57:31 PM
Not sure. I'll have a look at both. But I think Angel missed out the bit about looking forward to spending time with mom?

I did miss that part at the end.  Hopefully that is all fixed now.

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

Quote from: Sanai on January 25, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
Ill go for punk looking girl and be dominant :)

Like Mother, Like Daughter.  Except for the piercings.

Sanai

Player: Sanai
Player hard limits: Scat, Watersports.
Player Squick-points: Scat

Name: Cassandra Hemmill
Hair Colour: If unclear from the picture
Eye Colour: If unclear from the picture
Height: 5'4'' and 162.54 cms
Weight: 116 pounds- 52.7 kgs

Orientation: Bi
Role: Switch

Like: Colour, Music, Cats, Poetry, Concerts and Mum's Snickerdoodles
Dislikes: Jocks, Boy Bands, Excessive Rules and Restrictions
Relationships: Mother (Monica Hemmill)

Personality: Cassandra is a vibrant, spunky and somewhat unpredictable girl. She sometimes drives her mother to distraction with her wild antics, but at other times demonstrates that she really is a caring, thoughtful girl. She is very creative and adores music and art. She loves listening to loud music and often has to be reminded to clean her room. She generally avoids cliques, preferring to hang around with one or two close friends.

History: (Pending Mums History? Unsure at this point.)

Note on pictures:
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

Would you like to work here Sanai, or to PM me to work it out?  I'm fine either way.  Thank you for wanting to do this with me!

microskirtgirl

I'm just looking for a suitable picture (I always struggle with this).  Hope to put up my character over the w/e

microskirtgirl

Player: Microskirtgirl
Player hard limits: scat, needles, animals
Player Squick-points: pretty much the above
Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Parker
Hair Colour: Strawberry blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel
Height: 5 foot 7 and 170cm (Multiply inches by 2.54)
Weight: 98lbs and 44 kg (Divide Lbs by 2.2)

Orientation: Virgin but with emerging lesbian urges

Like: Dogs, kittens, chocolate cake, swimming and athletics, reading and poetry
Dislikes: Rude people, very crowded places

Relationships: Niece to Paulette Neumann (her mother Katherine Parker is Paulette's sister), and cousin to Jessica and Jennifer

Personality: Ellie is normally a quiet and studious girl, quite reserved.  Until recently she had excellent grades at school and was captain of the swimming team.  Over the last year, her school work has fallen behind and she has been getting into trouble (see below).

History: Ellie has travelled the world for much of her life as her fathers service as a diplomat has taken the family to Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.  Over this time Ellie has attended prestigious private girls schools for expatriots.  However, a recent scandal involving her father (of which Ellie does not know the details) has caused the family to return home under a cloud of shame.  Her parents, now on the verge of separating have made family life intolerable, and Ellie's mother has shipped her off to stay with her sister while things are sorted out.  Elllie has only had very limited contact with her aunt and cousins until recently as they have been abroad for much of the time.

Chrystal

Two excellent characters, both approved, pending Bran and San sorting out a history that works for both of them.

In case anyone is wondering, MSG has a pic but it wouldn't hot-link, so I have uploaded it to the Wiki for her.

Chrystal