Looking for female roleplay partner, scenarios inside

Started by Bazur, June 16, 2009, 03:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazur

I have several scenarios in mind that I wish to enact with a partner. All of these are male-female PM me if you're interested in any of the following:

Fantasy:

A catgirl is hypnotized domesticated in order to be turned into a sex slave pet for a rich aristocrat. (Male-female, mind control, furs. )

A normally shy and reserved pair of adventurers, a female elf and a young human mage-in-training stop in the forest for a day. However, having no food, they are forced to feed on cooked mushrooms the elf swears are safe...only to turn out to be very strong aphrodisiacs/hallucinogens...(Male/female, intoxication.)

(New) A young and attractive priestess stops at a mysterious ghost town, which is completely empty with the exception of a friendly inn keeper. As she stays at the inn, however, she slowly finds herself unwilling to leave as erotic desires her vow of chastity denied her slowly begin to bubble to the surface...and the inn keeper is more than he seems...(Male/female, demon, mind control, non-con.)

Modern, sort of Sci-Fi:

A reserved bookworm girl doesn't feel confident in her figure. When one of her friends recommend her to a massage therapy parlor, the place is more than it seems...(Male/female, mind control, breast expansion, rear expansion)

Keep in mind I'm somewhat green on long-term erotic roleplay, so you'll have to be patient with me. With that said, I await anyone who's interested.

Surrender

Rhoswen

Llike the Modern sort of scifi massage therapy parlor....I'll talk over PM with you for that one.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Bazur

Thanks for the replies! Will respond to you both in a bit.

Added a new scenario.

Wolfreya

I am intrested in the new Scenerio abou thte priestess pm me when you can about it ^^