Friend Request Thread

Started by Vekseid, May 14, 2008, 08:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

While it sounds a bit corny, this place can be a bit intimidating to get started in. If you've been approved, but are still having trouble getting your bearings, or have trouble finding games, make a post here with your request.

Please note what you need from the following:
* You want a game or role play, but have none that have been active within the past week
* You want someone to help you with the general workings of the forum, both socially and mechanically
* You want help with how to make a game or where to put it.
* You want role playing advice, private criticism, etc.
* You got in before mentorships started and would like one or a Siren to get to know you better.
* You have at least weekly games, but not as many as you would like. This of course will get a lower priority than the others.

If you can help someone out, reply to them by quoting their message, and send them a pm.  Do not reply to them if someone has done so already (we want to spread the love out, as it were).

Please don't post more than one of the same kind of request per week. 'Low on games' requests will be deleted after one week if no one has responded to them (sorry).

Do not post general discussion in this thread

mrbradly

For some reason, I am no longer to access profiles or my messages?

Thanks,

Mrbradly

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: mrbradly on July 23, 2009, 09:07:55 PM
For some reason, I am no longer to access profiles or my messages?

Thanks,

Mrbradly
Your account is currently deverified, which means your e-mail address is broken. Your account being deverified would be the reason you can't access your PMs. I believe that fixing the e-mail address and talking to a staff member should fix that problem for you.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Vekseid

Yes, you can e-mail vekseid@elliquiy.com with your current e-mail address for me to fix it : )