The Witch's Apprentice. (F/F More plot, less smut, Magic.)

Started by Lustful Bride, November 22, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

"This has to be a joke. You are my new apprentice? I bet when you first heard of me you thought I would look like the Wicked Witch of the West, right? This is so typical. Nothing in my life can be easy, everything has to be like trying to get kittens to march I formation.

This is a joke by God himself. You probably don't even believe in magic do you? I guess you just thought surviving that car accident was pure chance? Even though you didn't have a seatbelt on, and went right through the glass like a human cannonball. Did you not wonder why all you ended up with was a broken wrist and a few cuts and bruises?

I guess I better impart some knowledge onto you before we can really begin. Yes, I am indeed a Witch. No I don't melt with water, I don't have a flying broom, and no I did not sell my soul to Satan. As a matter of fact I was raised a good Christian woman long ago, and I still follow some of the old traditions. I am getting close to 150 years of age but I have stopped counting around 90. I fought alongside the rest of my Coven in both World Wars against the Thule society and stopped them from committing the biggest blood sacrifice anyone has ever seen.

We are almost all dead now from constant fighting and a low recruitment drive, as we are not as forceful as others. Only I and two others remain within the Coven back in Pine Valley. We have refused to recruit others because our Coven always valued choice and letting others find us first. But that isn't much of an option in your case. When you survived the crash you lit up liker a beacon at night. I saw you all the way from Washington State, so you have a bulls eye painted on your back. Do not misunderstand me, others will come for you eventually, and they will force you to join them or they will kill you.

And believe me, when I tell you this. There are things much worse than Witches and warlocks with delusions of grandeur out there. Things much older than us, and who without our efforts would be here to see us all die out.

For your own safety its best you come with me, and for the safety of others you need to learn how to use your powers correctly, before you knock down a building or ignite a gas line. So make your preparations and take the essentials only.

Why are you laughing? Stop laughing at me you brat! I am not insane! I have half a mind to fill your mouth with slugs for that!"

This is an idea I have been toying with but have not really been able to get much from it. It takes some inspiration from several sources, especially the Book/Series "Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell".

I enjoy the idea of playing an older, old fashioned Witch who hides her softer side from fear of being hurt. But I don't really know what to do with the character. So I decided to put this plot bunny out there and see what would happen. It will mainly follow your character as they try to deal with the sudden revelation that they too are a witch. There are other factions of magic users out there, none with the strength to do much beyond cause trouble but together they could harm the Pine Valley Coven, especially in their diminished state.

Together the Pine Valley Coven has been keeping the forces of evil at bay, but with only three witches left they are stretched thin. They need new blood, and that comes in the form of a young new witch with great power to share.

The specific details on the Apprentice and her appearance are up to you, but below are some options for how she might look.

Apprentice 1

Apprentice 2

Feel free to PM me and toss some ideas around on characters and story or plot. It shouldn't be all about sex or making a Mary Sue type character. A fun story with good progression is important.

The Pine Valley Coven stays at a private Lodge which grants them some safety from their enemies as well as giving them a place to rest, study, and practice. Its a large building placed near the mouth of a Caldera, which the Witches on occasion use for spells, which is what has helped to keep them alive for so long despite their weakened state.

Caldera Lodge (Front)

Caldera Lodge (Back)

Caldera Lake + Shot of the Lodge.