Incest! Male Seeking two or more Females.(Seeking a Mother)

Started by DarkAngel111, October 01, 2014, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

The idea basically revolves around the Adopted Son. Who is 21. That can of course be Changed and made into A son. With some minor changes.

Idea A: The Step son has been raised unknown to him is that fact that he is adopted until his real father approaches him on his 20th birthday. To tell him how regretful he is and how he wishes to make up for his mistake but has no time to. Instead Leaves his entire Estate in his name MC being the only son, gets it all without much problems. But things aren't so good for his adopted family who have been going through worse times lately and with him having so much money he offers to help. His adopted father has too much self respect to accept. But What about the rest of his family? Surely they don't want to end up on the streets?.

Idea B: This is similar to the first idea, only change here is that the Son is not adopted. he is away on college and wins a lottery. The father does not like that fact that he would be living under him and is a jerk in general always has been, maybe the rest of the family decides to leave him?.

Both of these ideas are similar but some people are squeamish to blood relations so there is a alternative for them.

Ideally I want some one to play the Mother, and another person to play the sister. If we have enough interest there is always room for more sisters or Aunt's and neighbors. This would be a Modern Harem type idea, Mostly smut filled with some drama, and maybe some head messing with all the wrong things happening around the house :)

AS a personal Preference I would like if Players played the gender they really are. That means only Seeking Females, to play the roles.

Any questions can be asked right here or through PM :)

Kokaine

I am interested.

I can play either a sister or an aunt provided she can be in her 30's rather than 40's or above.

I also don't mind direct blood relation but if someone else does, I can roll with the step-son idea.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

come on guys Still looking for a mother, or a sister or two, atleast need two more people to start us off even if we don't find a mother.

River

I'll be happy to play the Mother!

My initial idea would have her to act caring and loving, and while she does care and love her son, she wants that money too, and will do anything to get it.
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

DarkAngel111

Oh yay. We have a mother :)

So now we have to find a sister! :)

Oh and a basic bio for your characters would be nice Gals :)

River

Got a template? Or do we go Bush for this one?
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

Oh there is no template, Just basics, A bit about her, Name, personality and picture etc. :)

Letrixia

DarkAngel111

alrighty!
so if you will please just fill out a basic profile type thing for her

Name:
History: (you can play her as a step sister or a sister, how her relationship with her brother is etc etc) Nothing too much just some basics.

Letrixia

Just to know, which plot are we going with?

DarkAngel111

If River is up for playing the Mother, (not the step mother) we can go with plot B.
If she prefers to play the step mother than its plot A

Letrixia

When I see one character at least I will create mine.

Kokaine

I just got home. Mine will be up a little later. I'm assuming my character will be the mother's sister (or father's)? Or am I playing a second sister to the son?  I can do either so just let me know if there is a preference.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

There is no preference, As long as you play either one of the characters, If you feel comfortable playing the aunt thats good, she would make a good third leg, a leaching aunt that finds excuses to stay over ;)

River

I can play Mother or Step Mother, I prefer playing real Mother though :P
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

River

Awesome! Any particular traits you'd like the mother to have? Looks, personality etc etc?
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

oh you can make her your own. I will PM you with a picture of my character :)and will have a post with his profile up shortly as well :)

River

Awesome! She's going to be one sexy woman :)

I hope the sisters don't mind a bit of F/F ;P
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Kokaine

River... my character will be the aunt so would you prefer she be your character's sister or sister-in-law?

My O/Os

River

I'm happy with either Darling. Do what ever you feel comfortable with. Also, do Pm me what your char looks like so I can find something similar.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

Since there are 4 of us now, I think the relevant area for this game would be Small group Extreme?

River

Indeed. What kind of Ex things would everyone be fine with doing?
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

Name: Kyler (last name is open for discussion)
Personality: kyler has always been outgoing, although he was never the most popular kid in school, but he wasn’t bullied either, He just mixed in well with the crowd and had both types of friends, nerds and jocks. He had only in his last year taken an interest in football which had some effect on his behavior, but his father’s loss of job left the family high and dry and his attitude only made kyler hate him more.

In General Kyler is caring, but at the same time quite cocky and possessive, he can be quite a player when given the opportunity.

History: Kyler was raised well by his parents although his relationship with his father was always strained he never seemed to get him. No matter what it was, they never really got along but rather tolerated each other. So when his father lost his job and became even more miserable Kyler was more than happy to leave for college and worked his hardest to get into a college based on a sports scholarship and a student loan he moved out of the family home.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: River on October 05, 2014, 01:03:13 AM
Indeed. What kind of Ex things would everyone be fine with doing?

I am putting it in extreme mostly because it is a family incest game, and if it works out for a rather long term we can add more players to the group, who may be into extreme stuff.

With that said I don't mind doing something freaky after its been discussed ;)