Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teno

*Incredibly tired after the long trek, Teno pays no attention to the corpses dotted around and walks into one of the small houses on the outskirts of the village. He throws himself onto a bed, falling asleep almost immediately*

Mithlomwen

Mith cautiously makes her way to one of the houses, peeking inside to make sure no one is there.  Satisfied that it is in fact empty, she steps inside and closes the door behind her.  Taking stock of what is around her, she rummages through cupboards and old trunks, finding anything that might be useful later. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kazyth

Kazyth wanders into a rather drab house and surveys the damage within.  "Hmp.  Someone didn't know how to defend his or her self.  Whatever got 'em was vicious, that's for sure."  With that, he closes the front doo, opens the windows a crack to let the charnel smell out, and settles in on the rather old mattress to sleep the night away...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Scott

Scott stopped by the well to get a drink before finding an empty hut. He did a quick survey and was happy to find the previous occupants clothes fit him. He looked through the kitchen and found some food, but mustly dried fruit and meats. He walked to the center of the village and asked loudly. "Does everyone have food to eat? I have some in my cottage to share".

Ket

Ket walks into the town and surveys the mess.  She carefully inspects each empty house, settling on the cleanest one she can find.  Setting her small bag of possessions neatly in one corner, she spies a bucket in the other corner.  Taking it up in one hand, she goes out into town to get some water from the well. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Avi

Walking into the village with the others, Avi picks out a small hut near the town square and settles in, setting out his meager possessions before sitting down in the worn chair.  "Man, this place has seen better days.  Looks like a war took place here."  Sighing, he falls asleep in his chair.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Autumn Sativus

After setting down her small number of belongings and looking about the house, Saffron changed the bed linens and heads into the kitchen to see if anything remains. Finding some dried fruit and meat around, as well as some preserves, she nods, heading back into town to patter about and perhaps make a friend as she waited for sleepiness to come.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Avi

Thinking better of his nap for now, Avi stands up and goes to explore the village.  Running into Saffron as he walks, he smiles, nodding to her as he takes a seat on the edge of the raised platform in the center of town.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Rockin

Rockin heads over to the village. He saw several amounts of blood and furry limbs. He whistles in amazement.

"Either we got some vicious hunters...or we got a artist here."

He then heads over to one of the more vacant houses, kicking a wolf's head to the side. Once inside, he began to unpack.

Josietta

Josi comes into the town squinting her eyes  a little before she pushes back on her sunglasses and sighs. Her nose curls up at the stench of the place and she looks from side to side at each person around her.

"Ugh this stinks... anyone have incense or candles?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

The Dark Raven

Carrying her only belongings, Daylily finds a vacated hut, and kicks out an errant dirtied cookpot, rusted out and hastily abandoned.  Shuddering, she finds an abandoned broom inside, and starts sweeping up, leaving her door open for whoever might want to stop by and say hello.

(I will be out most of the day tomorrow due to school and work.  I will try to check in as soon as i get home, but no promises due to my bf probably going ot nab me.  Don't blow anything up while I'm gone, k?)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Xillen

Ok, someone (read: Trieste) informed me that Primate wasn't really the word I thought it was. Because of that, the role os now being renamed to Alpha. Sorry for the confusion.

Trieste

Krysia

Krysia heads into the village from the outer edge, being very careful not to bother people. She looked around trying to find a place for the evening. Not to keen on the scent in the area. Exploring the area in the center of town she noticed a small hut still remained to house one person. Taking refuge there for the moment, cleaning out what looked to be a wolf carcass. "Disgusting" she thought to herself. Checking for anything useful in the hut, finding a few rations in the kitchen area as well as some tools.

Ryven

Ryven spots a cozy little hut which would be delightful for baking his delicious morsels in.  He quickly makes it his own, complete with a 'welcome' mat.

Trieste

Ooooh. Ryven, can I have some cookies? Gimmie some sugar!

Ryven

*Pulls a freshly baked tray of chocolate chip cookies out*  Why yes, my dear.  Please, take all you like.

Maeven

Weary from the long trip, Maeven barely manages to find an unoccupied hut to rest.  Pushing open the door, she surveys the room inside and finds it passable, at least for the time being. Stretching out on the cot, she closes her eyes, intending only to rest for a moment but instead she falls fast asleep, her dreams haunted by the furry corpses they'd passed on their way into town... what could have happened here?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Desan

Are we starting?....Oh...((whoops))

He looks around and rubs his forehead stupidly.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Autumn Sativus

After a while mingling in town Saffron returns to the hut she chose, closing the windows and curtains, but leaving the door open for a special friend she was expecting. After changing into something more comfortable to sleep in, she climbed into the bed and blew out her candle, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Greenthorn

Greenthorn goes into her cottage and looks out the back window at the cows.  "I hope the werewolves don't like beef!"  After pondering for a few minutes, she decides waking up and stepping in a cowpie is not a good idea, so she leaves the cows where they are and gets into her bed.

Fragile Dreams

Fragile quickly locks the door and pulls the large counter to block it. He turned off all the lights of the house and went upstairs in the bedroom. After looking outside for a while to check everything in his property are quiet, he moved to the bed and held a wooden club he made from a tree branch. After some minutes of wary thinking, slowly the sleep embraced him.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rhapsody

Seeing that all the houses are filling quickly, Rhapsody just shrugs and pitches her tent beside one of the smaller ones, ignoring the smell from the lynching tree on the other side of the house.  Her tent had been good enough for her before they'd decided to settle down, and it would be good enough for her now.... especially since there looked to be not enough houses for too many people.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Rockin

After cleaning up all the blood and body parts that was inside the cottage, he looked around to view his work. It looked moderate. A satisfactory smile was on his face.

"Now it looks a bit more presentable." He then stretches and heads for the window to look at the scenery.

Xillen

As the sun rises, it feels odd to walk in the shades of the buildings that make up the town, instead of the wide open sun. What also feels strange, are all those marks covering the ground. As you explore some more, you find the furry corpses that hung from the tree all missing!

Something really strange is going on here. As you want to solve these mysteries, you decide to appoint a sheriff, who's main task will be to clear them to the very bottom!

Since there are no deaths, either the werewolves attacked the same person as the guardian wanted to defend, or the healer decided to heal whoever was attacked by the werewolves.

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Avi
  • Corinthi
  • Daylily
  • Desan
  • Eden
  • Elunari
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Greenthorn
  • Josietta
  • Kaz
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Trieste
  • Will

Remaining Roles:
  • 15 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 5 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha