The Heroine and The Healer (M lf someone to play F)

Started by Blank, September 09, 2019, 10:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

The Chosen Hero and The Healer
Because I can't think of better names for my stories

Summary

After forging the Sword of Destiny and slayed the dread dragon, Rokdruk, the chosen heroine escaped Cast Mountain.  However, the feat nearly costs her life.  Broken, and battered, her body came to rest at the base of the mountain.  Near death, she was found by a recluse healer.  He took her back to his house and set about the task of aiding in her recovery.  The healer does not seem to know who the heroine is, treating her like anyone else.  She finds comfort in his company.  After being treated as an icon, and a ideal her whole life, it was refreshing to be treated like a person.

It also helps he is fit, and easy on the eyes.

What will happen between the two (mostly likely romance)? What motive does the healer have in taking her in?  Why was someone so skilled in healing out in the wilderness?  What will the heroine do when she is fully recovered?  If she goes to fight the Evil King, will she return?

On you can help answer these questions.

Additional Details

I'm looking for someone to play the heroine!  The story is somewhat modeled after Legend of Zelda stories, with a "what if the hero actually found a romantic partner, and the readers don't get let down when the hero ultimately ignores all dating prospects?"  The heroine is strong, fast, flexible and crafty.  She has many tools at her disposal, and is blessed with the goddess' might.  But she is an isolated soul, made alone by her status as a legend.

I also found this picture of an awesome looking adventuring lady that seemed right

Generally, I see this story generally romance.  However with opportunity for sex is still open.  They are two relatively young, attractive people out in the wilds with not too much else to do. Sexual healing is a thing, right?  We can throw that in there for an excuse to have more sex between our characters.  I'm open to kink suggestions, see my O/Os in my signature below for an idea of what I like.

My writing style ranges from a lot of smaller paragraphs, to 3 to 4 meatier paragraphs.  I try to avoid anything too short and simple. If you like to do good body descriptions, and with some interesting exposition and dialog, I'll be happy.  There isn't a hard and fast plot to the story, so you're welcome to "Yes and..." to the story.

PM me if you are interested.